No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Go back and read the OP dummy and then come back with a semi-intelligent response. If able. If not, log off and go fuck yourself. Thanks

^pro abortion

Yes he is...as long as HE gets to decide who gets aborted and who doesn't. Choice to Warbler means.....HE chooses and no one else.

Does that surprise anyone?

:D

So he's pro choice but only for himself ... a do as I say, not as I do hypocrite.

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Fred Phelps has more class than you, you piece of crap.

If you are talking about abortions, they are legal medical procedures, not murder.

So in your view, as long as it's legal, it's good to go.
OK then.
Slavery was legal.
You're good to go if that's made legal again?

No, on a serious note, Warrior-kins, why are you such a pussy?

No, really. I'm being serious.

Too may years in the closet has made Warbler a fear filled pussy.

Internet message boards are the only place he can unleash his inner gay without fear.

^pro abortion

Yes he is...as long as HE gets to decide who gets aborted and who doesn't. Choice to Warbler means.....HE chooses and no one else.

So he's pro choice but only for himself ... a do as I say, not as I do hypocrite.

Siding with Bodey - the biggest POS liar on the Internet?
That desperate for friendship? Wow! You're more pathetic than originally thought.
Carry on dummy.

^cowardly deflection.

Deflect what, retard?
I told you what I did in terms of a donation to the families at Sandy Hook.
Did you do anything?
I told I participate in the March for Life in support of life.
Do you do anything to protect the unborn?
What do you do/done lately to protect a child?

I suspect we disagree on many things, W, but I appreciate you active concern about those issues you feel most strongly about. Carry on soldier. :D

Siding with Bodey - the biggest POS liar on the Internet?
That desperate for friendship? Wow! You're more pathetic than originally thought.
Carry on dummy.

Bodey is right ... you are fine with abortion when it suits your needs.

^^^ Mouthful, the rough-trade elf

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

I committed as many felonies in the service as he has completed secret missions for the Ministry of Defense.

Oh, I know.

If there's anyone more closeted who literally eats more feces than Warrior-kins, it's gotta be 007.

They sure love him down at Beefy McElbow's Lube Emporium, though.

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

I never made such an assertion.
I did, however, say the Air Farce was for pussies.

Now THAT's a fact I'll stand behind, 100%, pussy.

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Fred Phelps has more class than you, you piece of crap.
Maybe. I really can't tell them apart.

^wishes he could/projecting

What's your take on the murder of millions of babies each year, shitbreath?
We know you're all for getting fucked in the ass - but how do you feel about the abortion issue.

Can you imagine how these libroid scabs would be squealing if Cheney had decreed that Bush was going to ban abortions by EO, as the smokin', this is a big fuckin' deal, biden said the kenyan was going to do with gun control?

More hypocrisy, tyranny and BULL SHIT brought to you by your friendly neighborhood SACKS OF PUSS LIBERALS.

Hey, I have an idea, why don't all you liberal butt hole lickers have an ABORTION PARTY, YEAH, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, just knock up all your girl friends because you have no self control and have an ABORTION PARTY, WHAT FUN, JUST KILL THOSE LITTLE THINGS, THOSE IT'S, THOSE MASSES OF HUMAN FLESH LEFT AND RIGHT, hell yeah, then just DUMP THEM IN THE TRASH FOR THE GARBAGE MAN TO PICK UP.

My God, you FILTHY fucking libroids, you simply make me ill, and this thread is full of them.

Fuck 'em all Warrior, they're not worth pissing on if they were on fire. Worthless obama phone mother fuckers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back