No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

^^^ Mouthful, the rough-trade elf

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

I committed as many felonies in the service as he has completed secret missions for the Ministry of Defense.

Oh, I know.

If there's anyone more closeted who literally eats more feces than Warrior-kins, it's gotta be 007.

They sure love him down at Beefy McElbow's Lube Emporium, though.

Lonestar "Logic" is right up there with those two clowns. You're pretty new and he hasn't been around really but you'll see.

I know. Nevermind the retarded pricks. Those douches need to stay in the flame zone. I enjoy having reasonable convos about this. Especially religion. Soooo many bases and sooooooooo many opinions. Oh, and I do not consider an abortable fetus being considered life.

And I can't separate the fetus from the child ... we were all fetuses once (well, most of us). So how do you do it? How do you draw the line between an abortable human fetus and the life? :D

Viability.

So you do have the capacity to offer an adult opinion. Tell me, do you have any kids? :D

That all you got, ya pathetic little scab eater? You must get your ass kicked a lot.

Look, I've said this publicly and responding to all those PMs you send me: I'm simply NOT going to shit in your mouth, now matter much you beg me on your knees.

Not gonna happen.

Ask your latest husband. It's his job in any case.

^wishes he could/projecting

What's your take on the murder of millions of babies each year, shitbreath?
We know you're all for getting fucked in the ass - but how do you feel about the abortion issue.

Can you imagine how these libroid scabs would be squealing if Cheney had decreed that Bush was going to ban abortions by EO, as the smokin', this is a big fuckin' deal, biden said the kenyan was going to do with gun control?

More hypocrisy, tyranny and BULL SHIT brought to you by your friendly neighborhood SACKS OF PUSS LIBERALS.

Hey, I have an idea, why don't all you liberal butt hole lickers have an ABORTION PARTY, YEAH, THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, just knock up all your girl friends because you have no self control and have an ABORTION PARTY, WHAT FUN, JUST KILL THOSE LITTLE THINGS, THOSE IT'S, THOSE MASSES OF HUMAN FLESH LEFT AND RIGHT, hell yeah, then just DUMP THEM IN THE TRASH FOR THE GARBAGE MAN TO PICK UP.

My God, you FILTHY fucking libroids, you simply make me ill, and this thread is full of them.

Fuck 'em all Warrior, they're not worth pissing on if they were on fire. Worthless obama phone mother fuckers.

Aww how cute.

They're courting.

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

I committed as many felonies in the service as he has completed secret missions for the Ministry of Defense.

So...Article 15's are felonies now? Since when? (not saying you had Capt's Mast or anything.)

You should ask Pole Rider....he's the one who thinks an Article 15 = felony

I never made such an assertion.
I did, however, say the Air Farce was for pussies.

Now THAT's a fact I'll stand behind, 100%, pussy.

Well, you just lost an ally then, because I spent 8 years in Air Force, and I can assure you, I'm no pussy.

Ha! Don't sell yourself short, Mouthful! You're likely the biggest pussy on this board.

Well, you just lost an ally then, because I spent 8 years in Air Force, and I can assure you, I'm no pussy.

Yes, you are. You sit behind a computer and talk shit about revolution but are too much of a vadge to get it really started.

So...Article 15's are felonies now? Since when? (not saying you had Capt's Mast or anything.)

It is, homo, an Article 15 in the military is equal to being convicted of a felony in a public court.

It's the same across all branches, felon.

you misspelled all, pole, and you need more caps.

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg......

A human fetus was also referred to as an "It" earlier in this thread by another poster as gifted as this one.

This is how these people think. They think of a human fetus as some sort of an irrelevant object.

Science disagrees. And so do I.
So...gender is the be all and end all of personhood to you. Interesting take.....:eusa_eh:

Snarky. I see no mention of gender but rather one of humanity. You believe the human fetus isn't human. Does that require you to be condescending to those who do? If so I'd rather side with those who do 'cause I don't wanna be like you. :D

Oops...Mating Dance fail...Abort! Abort!

Bullshit. You turned off your rep because you're a pussy.

you mean fetuses? Not the same my friend. :eusa_hand:

A fetus is a human being, you public-school educated inbred.

dunce.gif
Word semantics was never the crux of the abortion issue, Cletus.

Just look at all them thar unedumacated Supreme Court Justices who disagree with you and your simple-minded irrational ilk:

Harry Blackmun, William J. Brennan, Chief Justice Warren Burger, William O. Douglas, Thurgood Marshall, Lewis Powell and Potter Stewart.

Roe v. Wade - Overview

Oh, I know.

If there's anyone more closeted who literally eats more feces than Warrior-kins, it's gotta be 007.

They sure love him down at Beefy McElbow's Lube Emporium, though.

Lonestar "Logic" is right up there with those two clowns. You're pretty new and he hasn't been around really but you'll see.

Hey, Lonestar Logic is so well educated that we would be embarrassed. He said so.

It is, homo, an Article 15 in the military is equal to being convicted of a felony in a public court.

It's the same across all branches, felon.

Um....no it is not. Court Martial...yes....but not Article 15.

Fail again, Pole Rider.

Forum List

Back