No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

^^^ Mouthful, the rough-trade elf

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

I committed as many felonies in the service as he has completed secret missions for the Ministry of Defense.

Oh, I know.

If there's anyone more closeted who literally eats more feces than Warrior-kins, it's gotta be 007.

They sure love him down at Beefy McElbow's Lube Emporium, though.

Fuckin'-A.

Between Pole Rider and Warbler I've never seen two people so obsessed with ass in my life, and I live in San Francisco.

So...Article 15's are felonies now? Since when? (not saying you had Capt's Mast or anything.)

You should ask Pole Rider....he's the one who thinks an Article 15 = felony

It is, homo, an Article 15 in the military is equal to being convicted of a felony in a public court.

It's the same across all branches, felon.

Lol, no it isn't, clown.

3–1. General
This chapter implements and amplifies UCMJ, Art. 15, Uniform Code of Military Justice, and Part V, MCM, 2008. No
action should be taken under the authority of UCMJ, Art. 15 without referring to the appropriate provisions of the
MCM and this chapter. This chapter prescribes requirements, policies, limitations, and procedures for—
a. Commanders at all levels imposing nonjudicial punishment.
b. Members on whom this punishment is to be imposed.
c. Other persons who may take some action with respect to the proceedings.

3–2. Use of nonjudicial punishment
A commander should use nonpunitive measures to the fullest extent to further the efficiency of the command before
resorting to nonjudicial punishment (see para 1d(1), part V, MCM, 2008). Use of nonjudicial punishment is proper in
all cases involving minor offenses in which nonpunitive measures are considered inadequate or inappropriate. If it is
clear that nonjudicial punishment will not be sufficient to meet the ends of justice, more stringent measures must be
taken. Prompt action is essential for nonjudicial punishment to have the proper corrective effect. Nonjudicial punishment
may be imposed to—
a. Correct, educate, and reform offenders whom the imposing commander determines cannot benefit from less
stringent measures.
b. Preserve a Soldier’s record of service from unnecessary stigma by record of court-martial conviction.
c. Further military efficiency by disposing of minor offenses in a manner requiring less time and personnel than trial
by court-martial.

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ar27-10.pdf

I never made such an assertion.
I did, however, say the Air Farce was for pussies.

Now THAT's a fact I'll stand behind, 100%, pussy.

Well, you just lost an ally then, because I spent 8 years in Air Force, and I can assure you, I'm no pussy.

Yes, you are. You sit behind a computer and talk shit about revolution but are too much of a vadge to get it really started.
You can smell the irony on that.

Hows that case of herpes around your mouth coming? See a doc about that yet?

Last edited:
It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?

** Facepalm **

We define life for this purpose politically, dumbass. We have to, because biology doesn't state that life begins at conception and you cannot demonstrate that there is 'no disagreement among scientists'.

You don't understand biology and you are rankly intellectually dishonest, so one must ask oneself what you're trying to prove in your bumblefuck way by continually attempting to affirm something not based in reality.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but it's actually sort of amusing watch you embarrass yourself, over and over.

Once more for the comprehension impaired:
There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss and why are you diverting?
No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Did you not find that BBC article to your liking? :D

Well, you just lost an ally then, because I spent 8 years in Air Force, and I can assure you, I'm no pussy.
Bullshit. You turned off your rep because you're a pussy.

Pole Rider suffers from "Can dish it but can't take it" syndrome. The bitch turned his PMs off too for the same reason.

You should ask Pole Rider....he's the one who thinks an Article 15 = felony

It is, homo, an Article 15 in the military is equal to being convicted of a felony in a public court.

It's the same across all branches, felon.

Lol, no it isn't, clown.

3–1. General
This chapter implements and amplifies UCMJ, Art. 15, Uniform Code of Military Justice, and Part V, MCM, 2008. No
action should be taken under the authority of UCMJ, Art. 15 without referring to the appropriate provisions of the
MCM and this chapter. This chapter prescribes requirements, policies, limitations, and procedures for—
a. Commanders at all levels imposing nonjudicial punishment.
b. Members on whom this punishment is to be imposed.
c. Other persons who may take some action with respect to the proceedings.

3–2. Use of nonjudicial punishment
A commander should use nonpunitive measures to the fullest extent to further the efficiency of the command before
resorting to nonjudicial punishment (see para 1d(1), part V, MCM, 2008). Use of nonjudicial punishment is proper in
all cases involving minor offenses in which nonpunitive measures are considered inadequate or inappropriate. If it is
clear that nonjudicial punishment will not be sufficient to meet the ends of justice, more stringent measures must be
taken. Prompt action is essential for nonjudicial punishment to have the proper corrective effect. Nonjudicial punishment
may be imposed to—
a. Correct, educate, and reform offenders whom the imposing commander determines cannot benefit from less
stringent measures.
b. Preserve a Soldier’s record of service from unnecessary stigma by record of court-martial conviction.
c. Further military efficiency by disposing of minor offenses in a manner requiring less time and personnel than trial
by court-martial.

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ar27-10.pdf
Poor Pole Rider doesn't know the meaning of NON-judicial punishment.
:lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit. You turned off your rep because you're a pussy.

Pole Rider suffers from "Can dish it but can't take it" syndrome. The bitch turned his PMs off too for the same reason.
Yep, and he claims to be a veteran. Never met a veteran that was so frightened before....he almost makes warbler look sane.

He's a moronic loon who thinks my screename means I committed a felony in the Air Force.

oh good. Pussy against pussy. This'll be fun to watch.

Yes, you are. You sit behind a computer and talk shit about revolution but are too much of a vadge to get it really started.

You can smell the irony on that.

Really? I talk shit about starting a revolution and say stupid shit like "I can assure you, I'm no pussy" to try and puff myself up online? :lol:

Good luck finding something to support that.

Hows that case of herpes around your coming? See a doc about that yet?

Yeah, that attempted insult based on an STD you imagine I might have really stung :rolleyes:

His question is a honest one for discussion.

When does human life gain its value? Is it variable or a constant?

I am not going to go into the right or wrong moral aspect of abortion. That is not for me to decide for others.

I am curious however as to how we as people view the human life from conception to death.

Does the tragic loss of a child through miscarriage aka spontaneous abortion mean less and have less "life" value than the tragic loss of a toddler or a first grader?

Quite a low stat there....more are killed by lightning.

Are you 9 yet? You can't tell this conversation is about 55 million aborted human fetuses?
Is that enough dead babies for you? :D

what's with the creepy emoticon?

She knew what the guy was saying. Hell, he even said 55 million in the post's next sentence which she truncated so she could post her childish "more are killed by lightning" remark as if only 55 is not worthy of a thread. Ketchup. :D

Forum List

Back