No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

Your opinion of my question is noted. Your viewpoint is also noted.

What is the huge difference in your opinion, just for laughs of course Ravi?

why don't you try to find, just for laughs, a woman who has lost a toddler and also lost a fetus. it is highly probable that one of the mothers of the shot children also had a spontaneous abortion previously.

then ask her your really interesting question, for laughs. and to gleam insight. :D

I have known a woman who has lost a child stillborn in the 8 month and a 16 month old, not by gunshot but by illness. She grieves for them both deeply.

Do you believe you speak for all parents? I do not.

how many abortions are done on 8 month old fetuses? percentage wise.

"Life begins at conception" is not a fact....it's a belief.

For the first few months the fetus is basically a parasite that can't survive outside the womb and the mother is the host. <-----That, however, is a fact.

So how many of us could survive without some occasional help from someone? A guy should at least be able to count on his mom. Viability isn't the measure of life ... life is, so the question remains: at what point does that human fetus deserve, as you and I do, the right to live? :D

Once it can perform basic life functions on it's own outside the womb.

A viable point ... thank you. Any idea when that is? :D

life has many forms. that does not mean a fetus is a child anymore than an egg is a chicken.

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg but you make an interesting point. How many vegans and vegetarians are pro-choice or as some here proclaim themselves, "pro-abortion?" That is, they won't eat the chicken egg but are OK with aborting a human fetus?
:D

Most vegans and vegetarians eat this way for health reasons or because they simply do not like eating flesh.

Most I speak to have a moral issue with eating animals. What do you base your opinion on? :D

So how many of us could survive without some occasional help from someone? A guy should at least be able to count on his mom. Viability isn't the measure of life ... life is, so the question remains: at what point does that human fetus deserve, as you and I do, the right to live? :D

For many people, that would be about 27.

why don't you try to find, just for laughs, a woman who has lost a toddler and also lost a fetus. it is highly probable that one of the mothers of the shot children also had a spontaneous abortion previously.

then ask her your really interesting question, for laughs. and to gleam insight. :D

I have known a woman who has lost a child stillborn in the 8 month and a 16 month old, not by gunshot but by illness. She grieves for them both deeply.

Few I hope. I am not discussing abortion. I am discussing life and its value at any stage after conception. I don't much care that others choose abortion, honestly. Not my problem or concern. I just wonder about how varied life value works for everyone. I have no idea since I never lost a child before birth or after. I did feel love for my child pretty early on in the pregnancy.

For some that would be about age 27.

You have always said that you were in the Navy. I was Army Special Forces. Ravi and I served together. You gays always chose the Navy, must be the girly uniform.

I was in the Navy dumbfuck. I said I SERVED with Marines the majority of my career, idiot.

You served when, where, with who?

Few I hope. I am not discussing abortion. I am discussing life and its value at any stage after conception. I don't much care that others choose abortion, honestly. Not my problem or concern. I just wonder about how varied life value works for everyone. I have no idea since I never lost a child before birth or after. I did feel love for my child pretty early on in the pregnancy.

in one case it is a potential life. during pregnancy many things can go wrong, leading to a miscarriage. in many of these cases, specifically the very early ones, that is actually a good thing, as the miscarriage is caused by some malfunction of the body of the mother-to-be or by an unhealthy fetus.

if you lose this potential life, you grieve for what could have been.

if you lose a child due to sickness, that is tough shit. but it is still not comparable to having a healthy child killed by a maniac.

last, but not leeds: don't forget that you are posting in a thread stating that abortion and the killing of schoolchildren do not differ.

You have always said that you were in the Navy. I was Army Special Forces. Ravi and I served together. You gays always chose the Navy, must be the girly uniform.

I was in the Navy dumbfuck. I said I SERVED with Marines the majority of my career, idiot.

most of the marines i knew didn't like transvestite cockgobblers.

these were u.s. marines?

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?
That isn't what warbler claimed. He claimed that biology teaches that life begins at conception. Not sure why you felt the need to lie.

I haven't lied, Princess. I am not the OP and I have consistently held that the fetus is actually a human fetus and is a living organism. In fact, I was responding to NoNukes who inferred that the fetus isn't alive:

Quote: Originally Posted by NoNukes
Not until it is born.

Quote: Originally Posted by Warrior102
It?

Quote: Originally Posted by NoNukes
It is it until it is alive.

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT
Soooo, you're saying a human fetus isn't alive?

^^^^^
67-jorge-is-hardcore.jpg

So you support an abortion you feel is necessary.

So does every mother who makes that difficult choice.

You have the same comprehension skills as Bodey. When you return to the Community College to take a bio class, take an English Comprehension class as well. And quit being such a limp-wristed fucking pussy too.

^abortion supporter

C'mon Art. You've proven yourself capable fo rational, thoughtful discourse. What's with the drive-by silliness? :D

In other words, you were a gay little sailor who bent over for the Marines he served. With.

Forum List

Back