No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

I have known a woman who has lost a child stillborn in the 8 month and a 16 month old, not by gunshot but by illness. She grieves for them both deeply.

Do you believe you speak for all parents? I do not.
Ask her if losing an eight week old fetus is equal to losing a two year old child and get back to us.

Why do I need to ask her about something she did not experience as you describe?

Bottom life, as I said is that all life has potential and seeing the potential of any life ended too soon is tragic imo.

Because you are speaking for her, or using her as an example to further your bizarre agenda.

But thanks for admitting a reluctance to ask, it shows that you knew the answer to your question all along.

an angry troll started this thread.
angry at what?
Op was pretty straight forward dumbfuck
christ, even a stooge like you should have been able to comprehend
did i under estimate myself , you race bating racist bigot?

angry at being such a self-hating, sniveling pussy, in your case.

Sack up, twinky.
yeah Warbs

afraid that your guns will be taken away?

that's the first thing hitler did asswipe.
Who's proposing such a measure now?

no, it wasn't the 'first thing hitler did, you historically illiterate splooge-hungry welfare queen and, no, it's not being proposed now.

Does your lack of intelligence tie in some way to you being such a complete pussy?

No, i ask that in all seriousness.

Really. It's heartfelt.

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to mjollnir again.
^ ...

Ask her if losing an eight week old fetus is equal to losing a two year old child and get back to us.

Why do I need to ask her about something she did not experience as you describe?

Bottom life, as I said is that all life has potential and seeing the potential of any life ended too soon is tragic imo.

Because you are speaking for her, or using her as an example to further your bizarre agenda.

But thanks for admitting a reluctance to ask, it shows that you knew the answer to your question all along.

I have no agenda nor reluctance to post anything. I am posting my opinions and experiences on a freakin board on this topic. Get real Ravi. I am hardly afraid to post my views or piss you or anyone off with those views. If the fact they do not dance in sync with yours annoys you then consider that your problem and certainly not mine.

I have no agenda nor reluctance to post anything. I am posting my opinions and experiences on a freakin board on this topic. Get real Ravi. I am hardly afraid to post my views or piss you or anyone off with those views. If the fact they do not dance in sync with yours annoys you then consider that your problem and certainly not mine.
No worries, you don't piss me off. I merely find you deluded and somewhat repetitive.

No worries, you don't piss me off. I merely find you deluded and somewhat repetitive.

Scroll away then sugah! :tongue: You generally bore me when you venture out of the FZ but all in all you can be good entertainment and for that I thank you.

I served with the Marines - fudgepacker. The majority of my career.
You?

I wonder what THAT rating badge looks like. :eusa_eh:

Here stupid

Rating_Badge_HM.jpg

What is the difference between a child in the womb and a child in a schoolroom Libberhoids? More than 55 million just-as-innocent kids have been killed by abortion doctors since Roe v. Wade became law in 1973.

I have an idea. Let's ban assault rifles and the tools of the abortion trade, you know, in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Do you also consider miscarriage murder?

What if someone who was lined up to have an abortion changes there mind goes home and has a miscarriage completely out of their control?, Is the body that took a natural course and rejected pregnancy now a murderer?

If a parent of the school kids personally takes a gun an kills there child of course it's murder.

Kind of a no-brainer. :dunno:

Ravi clearly doesn't know any women so he's a bit awkward. :D

I believe Ravi is a woman. No evidence myself but who ever does on these places. :badgrin:

No biggie. She don't like my posts, not a one! Boo Hoo :D

That must be it! :D:D:D:D

I believe Ravi is a woman. No evidence myself but who ever does on these places. :badgrin:

No biggie. She don't like my posts, not a one! Boo Hoo :D

If so she has a guy's disposition ... a nasty old guy. :D

Forum List

Back