No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

I provided you a biology book. You want me to read it for you as well?
Please go through the applicable chapters.
Maybe then you'll be armed with at least a mildly-retarded level of knowledge on the topic of human conception.

Thanks.

If it is past a 1st grade reading level, it is hopeless, bro

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

Go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

So go to Newton and spread your message and don't forget to tell them that the deaths of their children is the same as abortion.

No need to go there and tell them that. I am sure they know this to be true, as they brought their children into this world to enjoy them, vs. allowing them to be killed in the womb. Don't you wish those 55 million killed by abortion had an opportunity like that?
Do you ever have an intelligent thought?

If it is past a 1st grade reading level, it is hopeless, bro

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Yeah, pretty much.

He's really been lost since he got out on parole.

So go to Newton and spread your message and don't forget to tell them that the deaths of their children is the same as abortion.

No need to go there and tell them that. I am sure they know this to be true, as they brought their children into this world to enjoy them, vs. allowing them to be killed in the womb. Don't you wish those 55 million killed by abortion had an opportunity like that?
Do you ever have an intelligent thought?
^still a coward.

Yeah, pretty much.

He's really been lost since he got out on parole.
What was he in for, beating someone up that parked in a handicapped space?

Can you and that other "bio-major" idiot cite where life does not begin at conception, and offer a counter-debate, or are you just going to stay dumb in this thread as well as in all the others you post in?

If you had been reading instead of trolling, you would knwo I do not believe that. I just agree with Warrior about you bein a dumbfuck

Coming from a clueless tool like you, that means a lot, Cindy.

Yea, you knwo me so fuckin well as to insult me, but you do not even follow my beliefs on the SAME thread you are trolling. LOL merit denied, Mr. Coccydynia

Can you and that other "bio-major" idiot cite where life does not begin at conception, and offer a counter-debate, or are you just going to stay dumb in this thread as well as in all the others you post in?

Ha! You made the claim, cum-guzzling parolee, it's not up to anyone else to disprove it.

No wonder you get your ass beat down so hard here on such a frequent basis. You even admit to being an utter idiot.

If you had been reading instead of trolling, you would knwo I do not believe that. I just agree with Warrior about you bein a dumbfuck

Yea, you knwo me so fuckin well as to insult me, but you do not even follow my beliefs on the SAME thread you are trolling. LOL merit denied, Mr. Coccydynia

I know rank, Downs Syndrome-level stupidity when I see it, and I've read enough of your posts to understand that you're a bitter, delusional troll, to say nothing of your lack of intellectual horsepower.

Don't like it? Be less stupid.

^cowardly deflection

No, it isn't.

Yes, I am fine with a mother choosing to kill it.

Life begins at conception, dumbass. Get back to Community College and take a fucking bio class.

"Life begins at conception" is not a fact....it's a belief.

For the first few months the fetus is basically a parasite that can't survive outside the womb and the mother is the host. <-----That, however, is a fact.

I know rank, Downs Syndrome-level stupidity when I see it, and I've read enough of your posts to understand that you're a bitter, delusional troll, to say nothing of your lack of intellectual horsepower.

Don't like it? Be less stupid.

Troll? LOL I know the kettle is black, you do not have to tell me. I am far from bitter and delusional. But whatever. If that makes you feel better, I will accept it. I am all for helping the handicap

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I agree. The fetus can't think as "normally" as they do - so go ahead and kill it. In their view - as natural as two men getting married.

I'm pretty sure your proven intellectual dishonesty allows you to assume all sorts of things about topics you don't understand.

Oh, wait. Yeah, it does.

Since the other two children on this thread aren't up to it: go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

Forum List

Back