No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I agree. The fetus can't think as "normally" as they do - so go ahead and kill it. In their view - as natural as two men getting married.

You're still mad at your last husband, I see.

Let it all out, honey.

Again: why are you running from your own claims?

I provided you a biology book. You want me to read it for you as well?
Please go through the applicable chapters.
Maybe then you'll be armed with at least a mildly-retarded level of knowledge on the topic of human conception.

Thanks.

If it is past a 1st grade reading level, it is hopeless, bro

1st grade bio? Dayam, they raise 'em fast these days. :D

Last edited:
^cowardly deflection.

Deflect what, retard?
I told you what I did in terms of a donation to the families at Sandy Hook.
Did you do anything?
I told I participate in the March for Life in support of life.
Do you do anything to protect the unborn?
What do you do/done lately to protect a child?

^cowardly deflection.

Deflect what, retard?
I told you what I did in terms of a donation to the families at Sandy Hook.
Did you do anything?
I told I participate in the March for Life in support of life.
Do you do anything to protect the unborn?
What do you do/done lately to protect a child?

She is a swallower. Thats her part

in this thread it was once again illustrated clearly that warrior is a despicable boring fucktard.

Quit being a fucking peckerhead.
What's your "compassionate" take on 55 dead babies by abortion since 1973?
This should be rich. We'll see how despicable someone of your ilk is.
Go ahead asswipe - what's your take on 55 million aborted children?

Poor Warbler....numerically challenged as well.

Woo. One can only wonder about the rationality and cowardice of some here. A lowlife with his REP turned off just negged REPed me for having the temerity to have an opinion with which he obviously disagrees. Pathetic, but such is his character.

a very interesting observation.
almost as interesting as you observing that the OP has some high ground.

Those human fetuses cannot defend themselves. Shouldn't some one stand up for them and isn't doing so a noble act no matter the motivation or personality of the poster? :D

How about we mail them all to you.

Thanks for the thoughtful response - some overzealous prick already negged me without even knowing my position - and you mean all life began 3 and a half billion years ago but the lives we willfully abort began at their conception. I agree the issue is subjective and is replete with biological, philosophical and religious components.
I do think the matter is at least important enough to merit rational conversation.
I'm disappointed that so many simply shot the messenger.

I know. Nevermind the retarded pricks. Those douches need to stay in the flame zone. I enjoy having reasonable convos about this. Especially religion. Soooo many bases and sooooooooo many opinions. Oh, and I do not consider an abortable fetus being considered life.

And I can't separate the fetus from the child ... we were all fetuses once (well, most of us). So how do you do it? How do you draw the line between an abortable human fetus and the life? :D

Viability.

Except a human fetus isn't a chicken egg......

A human fetus was also referred to as an "It" earlier in this thread by another poster as gifted as this one.

This is how these people think. They think of a human fetus as some sort of an irrelevant object.

Science disagrees. And so do I.

So...gender is the be all and end all of personhood to you. Interesting take.....:eusa_eh:

If it is past a 1st grade reading level, it is hopeless, bro

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

Go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?

warbler wouldn't generate 1/2 of the hate he's getting if he stopped being "closeted". At least Log Cabin Repoubs are "out". Maybe warbler is in denial :dunno:

What's your take on 55 dead babies since 1973, you caring and compassionate assbrain?

Quite a low stat there....more are killed by lightning.

Are you 9 yet? You can't tell this conversation is about 55 million aborted human fetuses?
Is that enough dead babies for you? :D

So...gender is the be all and end all of personhood to you. Interesting take.....:eusa_eh:

Precisely WHERE did I mention gender, shitbreath. Go ahead an bold underline where I posted that. If you can't find it - just lie again and say that's what I wrote.

Why don't you abort yourself.

You're a fucking waste.

Forum List

Back