No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

So...gender is the be all and end all of personhood to you. Interesting take.....:eusa_eh:

Precisely WHERE did I mention gender, shitbreath. Go ahead an bold underline where I posted that. If you can't find it - just lie again and say that's what I wrote.

Why don't you abort yourself.

You're a fucking waste.

So Warbler DOES support abortion.

a very interesting observation.
almost as interesting as you observing that the OP has some high ground.

Those human fetuses cannot defend themselves. Shouldn't some one stand up for them and isn't doing so a noble act no matter the motivation or personality of the poster? :D

How about we mail them all to you.

We? You can fit more than one of you in that pinhead? :D

So...gender is the be all and end all of personhood to you. Interesting take.....:eusa_eh:

Precisely WHERE did I mention gender, shitbreath. Go ahead an bold underline where I posted that. If you can't find it - just lie again and say that's what I wrote.

Why don't you abort yourself.

You're a fucking waste.

So Warbler DOES support abortion.

Only in your case. Let's be clear on that stupid, OK?

Same applies to you, Sugartits.

Go ahead and cite where biology claims that life begins at conception.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Welcome to the world of lying warbler.

Your argument and that of mjollnir is both childish and self-serving. There is no disagreement among scientists that a human embryo is a living organism so why are you making such a fuss? No one is taking away your right to kill unwanted kids. What you seem to be arguing is the point at which the human fetus should have the same human right to life that we out-of-the-wombers enjoy. That is a valid question and a suitable discussion. Here's a BBC article to kick things off:

BBC - Ethics - Abortion: When is the foetus 'alive'?

** Facepalm **

We define life for this purpose politically, dumbass. We have to, because biology doesn't state that life begins at conception and you cannot demonstrate that there is 'no disagreement among scientists'.

You don't understand biology and you are rankly intellectually dishonest, so one must ask oneself what you're trying to prove in your bumblefuck way by continually attempting to affirm something not based in reality.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but it's actually sort of amusing watch you embarrass yourself, over and over.

It doesn't that's why he can't cite it. He'll go on pretending that it does, though, and go on pretending that it is your fault that he can't back up his claims.

Can you and that other "bio-major" idiot cite where life does not begin at conception, and offer a counter-debate, or are you just going to stay dumb in this thread as well as in all the others you post in?

Ha! You made the claim, cum-guzzling parolee, it's not up to anyone else to disprove it.

No wonder you get your ass beat down so hard here on such a frequent basis. You even admit to being an utter idiot.

You are correct.
It is up to the OP to make his argument (not require you to make it for him) but there is no serious debate about the status of a human fetus or even an embryo ... it is alive.
I would suggest we discuss the real issue in this matter: when does a human fetus deserve the same right to live as out-of-the-wombers? Of course, you can continue to bash your head against the wall but perhaps you'd like to act like an adult for at least a bit:

Can you and that other "bio-major" idiot cite where life does not begin at conception, and offer a counter-debate, or are you just going to stay dumb in this thread as well as in all the others you post in?

Ha! You made the claim, cum-guzzling parolee, it's not up to anyone else to disprove it.

No wonder you get your ass beat down so hard here on such a frequent basis. You even admit to being an utter idiot.

You are correct.
It is up to the OP to make his argument (not require you to make it for him) but there is no serious debate about the status of a human fetus or even an embryo ... it is alive.
I would suggest we discuss the real issue in this matter: when does a human fetus deserve the same right to live as out-of-the-wombers? Of course, you can continue to bash your head against the wall but perhaps you'd like to act like an adult for at least a bit:

I'm sorry, but not only are you scientifically illiterate, you've proven yourself to be utterly incapable of rational discourse or debate.

Perhaps one day when you grow up a little, child.

Again...Warbler states he supports Abortion....he just gets to lay out who he wants aborted.

I stated nothing of the sort, dingbat, with the exception of one.
Now that that's all cleared up for the third time - you may resume lying about something else now. Don't you have a Humanities course to ever teach?

No, it isn't.

Yes, I am fine with a mother choosing to kill it.

Life begins at conception, dumbass. Get back to Community College and take a fucking bio class.

"Life begins at conception" is not a fact....it's a belief.

For the first few months the fetus is basically a parasite that can't survive outside the womb and the mother is the host. <-----That, however, is a fact.

So how many of us could survive without some occasional help from someone? A guy should at least be able to count on his mom. Viability isn't the measure of life ... life is, so the question remains: at what point does that human fetus deserve, as you and I do, the right to live? :D

So how many of us could survive without some occasional help from someone? A guy should at least be able to count on his mom. Viability isn't the measure of life ... life is, so the question remains: at what point does that human fetus deserve, as you and I do, the right to live? :D

Well, you know my take on that - at conception.

Again...Warbler states he supports Abortion....he just gets to lay out who he wants aborted.

I stated nothing of the sort, dingbat, with the exception of one.
Now that that's all cleared up for the third time - you may resume lying about something else now. Don't you have a Humanities course to ever teach?

Again, for the third time, Warbler shows that he supports abortion as long as HE can determine who.

Isn't that just like a RWr........:lol:

I'm pretty sure he's aware that the human fetus is alive but as already noted most "pro-abortion" peeps must rationalize the act in order to make their lives bearable. :D

I agree. The fetus can't think as "normally" as they do - so go ahead and kill it. In their view - as natural as two men getting married.

I think it's much more a matter of rationalizing a convenience which, in this case, means destroying a human fetus but the subject of gay marriage does not destroy life and as a mostly religious issue, belongs on the religion board. Can we limit this thread to dead babies?

I think it's much more a matter of rationalizing a convenience which, in this case, means destroying a human fetus but the subject of gay marriage does not destroy life and as a mostly religious issue, belongs on the religion board. Can we limit this thread to dead babies?

Sounds reasonable.

Forum List

Back