No U.S. Navy Aircraft Carriers Deployed in the Pacific

How so? What did I say that was not true. Those two are notorious liars!
When one repeats the lies and falsehoods and rationalizations of notorious liars, one facilitates the telling of notorious lies.

Baker and Reagan and the rest may have intended to honor their verbal commitment to Gorbachev regarding eastward expansion of NATO, to give them the benefit of the doubt, but NATO very did expand in the ensuing years. NATO very much has encroached on Russian borders.

In those ensuing years Russia has tried many times to find a diplomatic solution to the problem but the US and NATO were not interested at all in diplomatic solutions. We prefer military aggression. Check out Oliver Stone's "Ukraine On Fire" documentary if you dare to inform yourself.

In the meantime, you sound like any other government mouthpiece, Blinken, Nuland, Clinton, McCain, Obama and the rest.

When one repeats the lies and falsehoods and rationalizations of notorious liars, one facilitates the telling of notorious lies.

Baker and Reagan and the rest may have intended to honor their verbal commitment to Gorbachev regarding eastward expansion of NATO, to give them the benefit of the doubt, but NATO very did expand in the ensuing years. NATO very much has encroached on Russian borders.

In those ensuing years Russia has tried many times to find a diplomatic solution to the problem but the US and NATO were not interested at all in diplomatic solutions. We prefer military aggression. Check out Oliver Stone's "Ukraine On Fire" documentary if you dare to inform yourself.

In the meantime, you sound like any other government mouthpiece, Blinken, Nuland, Clinton, McCain, Obama and the rest.
So you can't disagree with the facts, so you continue your meaning less rant. When Reagan was president, what was the state of the Warsaw Pact? It ended in 1991, during GHWB's administration. How was NATO encroaching on Russia's border? The closest troops were in West Germany.

Do you have any concept of history? I lived it. So did you. In 1986, my ship sailed around in the Black Sea for a few weeks, doing surveillance on the Soviet Union's Black Sea Fleet. Wouldn't that have violated that agreement?

So you can't disagree with the facts, so you continue your meaning less rant. When Reagan was president, what was the state of the Warsaw Pact? It ended in 1991, during GHWB's administration. How was NATO encroaching on Russia's border? The closest troops were in West Germany.

Do you have any concept of history? I lived it. So did you. In 1986, my ship sailed around in the Black Sea for a few weeks, doing surveillance on the Soviet Union's Black Sea Fleet. Wouldn't that have violated that agreement?
What do you want Admiral, you want me to cry you a river? Change the subject Admiral, that's what you're doing. You started out talking in defense of NATO's lies and military aggression, now you want to talk about sailing around the Black Sea for a few weeks. And you're apparently not honest enough to view Ukraine On Fire.

Did you move from the Black Sea to the Pentagon? :laughing0301:

What do you want Admiral, you want me to cry you a river? Change the subject Admiral, that's what you're doing. You started out talking in defense of NATO's lies and military aggression, now you want to talk about sailing around the Black Sea for a few weeks. And you're apparently not honest enough to view Ukraine On Fire.

Did you move from the Black Sea to the Pentagon? :laughing0301:
No, I moved to the Red Sea during the war. Where were you? Hiding in your mother's basement?

There was no NATO aggression against Russia in Reagan's time because the USSR still existed. What part of that fact do you not understand? You are simply wrong.

When Poland joined NATO, we started making troop deployments there in response to Russia's incursion into Ukraine the FIRST time. That's not aggression, but defense.

Forum List

Back