Nobody doubts the M4 is an assault weapon. Are there any material differences between an M4 and an AR15?

A large majority of Americans want universal background checks,

Yeah, and?

The ATF is currently approving upwards of 3 million Background Checks for new firearms purchases a month ...
And has been for quite some time ... They know what we have.

There are more firearms than people in the United States at this point.
It seems as though a lot of armed American Citizens also want to exercise their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Yes, lots of new guns are being sold. Lots of used guns being sold too. No obligation for a used seller to even care if the purchaser is a felon, or otherwise not legal to even be near a gun. You got the money, you get the gun. Don't tell me bad guys only steal guns or have a straw buyer. No need to steal or have a straw buyer, when they can buy them themselves.

Bad guys use straw buyers.....they do not use private sellers because they are afraid they are ATF, or the police.....if you did some basic research you would know this.....they use friends and family with clean records to buy the guns.....prosecutors don't want to prosecute baby momma's and grandmothers, the typical gang straw buyer because juries don't like to convict these women because they often claim the gang threatens them if they don't buy the guns.....

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Wisconsin isn’t alone in its nonchalance. California normally treats straw purchases as misdemeanors or minor infractions. Even as the people of Baltimore suffer horrific levels of violence, Maryland classifies the crime as a misdemeanor, too. Straw buying is a felony in progressive Connecticut, albeit one in the second-least-serious order of felonies. It is classified as a serious crime in Illinois (Class 2 felony), but police rarely (meaning “almost never”) go after the nephews and girlfriends with clean records who provide Chicago’s diverse and sundry gangsters with their weapons. In Delaware, it’s a Class F felony, like forging a check. In Oregon, it’s a misdemeanor.

--------

I visited Chicago a few years back to write about the city’s gang-driven murder problem, and a retired police official told me that the nature of the people making straw purchases — young relatives, girlfriends who may or may not have been facing the threat of physical violence, grandmothers, etc. — made prosecuting those cases unattractive.

In most of those cases, the authorities emphatically should put the straw purchasers in prison for as long as possible. Throw a few gangsters’ grandmothers behind bars for 20 years and see if that gets anybody’s attention. In the case of the young women suborned into breaking the law, that should be just another charge to put on the main offender.

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Convicted Murderers Admit: Gun Laws Are a Joke

To gain insight into why and how, one local news station decided to go right to the source of the problem.

To get our data, we sent surveys to every killer who used a gun to murder someone in Harris County since 2014. We wanted to know how they got their gun, what they paid, and how often, if ever, they went through a background check.

The information from the inmates tells a story most of us already know:

• 90 percent of those surveyed received their gun on the black market. They either traded goods for the firearm or a friend gave them the gun.
  • 63 percent of the guns were stolen and the majority of them were given to the perpetrator for free.
  • 90 percent of the surveyors weren’t eligible to legally buy a gun because of past criminal convictions.
  • 100 percent of the surveyors concealed carry despite failing to have a CCW permit.
[IMG]

In Texas, a felon in possession of a firearm can serve 2 to 1- years in prison.
But in Harris County, the average jail sentence for the offense is 3-and-a-half months.

It should be no surprise that criminals are buying guns on the unregulated market.

But when asked, the convicted killers abc13 interviewed were all well aware of the gun laws.

Many were previously convicted and knew they wouldn’t pass federally mandated background checks.

Others suggested they would never put a family member in a position to buy a gun for them since the penalty for that so-called ‘straw purchase’ is severe.

Despite gun control laws that focus on expanded background checks and banning “assault weapons,” the survey results prove neither one of would have prevented these murderers from committing their crime.

When asked what can be done to keep guns off the streets, each criminal had different views.

“I feel guns is not the problem. People just need to respect each other, and stop been [sic] disrespectfully [sic]. Youngster in the hood need to listen when older people tellin them something. Guns WILL always be in the streets of H-town! Sorry to say that
:(
,” said 44-year-old Cedric Jones.
I will be happy to read your entire remark as soon as you post something other than your handful of memorized bumper sticker statements and your massive store of cut and paste crap.
Chickenshit.
That's exactly what I consider the reams of the same cut and past propaganda the previous poster constantly supplies to be. Chickenshit.
He hasn't posted anything original since his 2nd day here.
Another little bitch-fit that people are allowed to disagree with you.

Too bad.
Disagree all you want. Don't expect me to read pages of the same shit you posted yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that.
Yeah, no point. It's not like you'd give any consideration to other points of view.
But I have read all that crap, and did consider it. multiple times. If that's all he's got, repetition won't make it any more true.
No, you haven't. You discarded it because it's not the answer YOU'VE dictated are correct.

This thread was over the first page.
yet you keep coming back to whine.
I'm just waiting for you to admit you want ARs banned. I mean, it's not like nobody doesn't know it already.
Ok. You let me know how that works out for you.

Still waiting for you to show your skills.

Hop to it boy! Make one of those things double sized. Show YOUR work.
I didn't consider that. Why should I bother though. You would just nit pick it, and claim it's not accurate. My point is that it's not that hard to do. I'm confident I have proven that.
You said it was.

You saying it is not proof. Except to gullible morons like yourself.
Obviously there are some idiots that would never be able to figure it out.

Still waiting. You said it was easy.

Show your work or admit that you can't do it, and it's not easy.

Just so you know your continued inability to make even an oversize piece proves you are wrong.

It's NOT an easy part to make.

Thank you for so eloquently proving our point.

Yeah, and?

The ATF is currently approving upwards of 3 million Background Checks for new firearms purchases a month ...

It seems as though a lot of armed American Citizens also want to exercise their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Yes, lots of new guns are being sold. Lots of used guns being sold too. No obligation for a used seller to even care if the purchaser is a felon, or otherwise not legal to even be near a gun. You got the money, you get the gun. Don't tell me bad guys only steal guns or have a straw buyer. No need to steal or have a straw buyer, when they can buy them themselves.

Bad guys use straw buyers.....they do not use private sellers because they are afraid they are ATF, or the police.....if you did some basic research you would know this.....they use friends and family with clean records to buy the guns.....prosecutors don't want to prosecute baby momma's and grandmothers, the typical gang straw buyer because juries don't like to convict these women because they often claim the gang threatens them if they don't buy the guns.....

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Wisconsin isn’t alone in its nonchalance. California normally treats straw purchases as misdemeanors or minor infractions. Even as the people of Baltimore suffer horrific levels of violence, Maryland classifies the crime as a misdemeanor, too. Straw buying is a felony in progressive Connecticut, albeit one in the second-least-serious order of felonies. It is classified as a serious crime in Illinois (Class 2 felony), but police rarely (meaning “almost never”) go after the nephews and girlfriends with clean records who provide Chicago’s diverse and sundry gangsters with their weapons. In Delaware, it’s a Class F felony, like forging a check. In Oregon, it’s a misdemeanor.

--------

I visited Chicago a few years back to write about the city’s gang-driven murder problem, and a retired police official told me that the nature of the people making straw purchases — young relatives, girlfriends who may or may not have been facing the threat of physical violence, grandmothers, etc. — made prosecuting those cases unattractive.

In most of those cases, the authorities emphatically should put the straw purchasers in prison for as long as possible. Throw a few gangsters’ grandmothers behind bars for 20 years and see if that gets anybody’s attention. In the case of the young women suborned into breaking the law, that should be just another charge to put on the main offender.

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

To gain insight into why and how, one local news station decided to go right to the source of the problem.

To get our data, we sent surveys to every killer who used a gun to murder someone in Harris County since 2014. We wanted to know how they got their gun, what they paid, and how often, if ever, they went through a background check.

• 90 percent of those surveyed received their gun on the black market. They either traded goods for the firearm or a friend gave them the gun.
  • 63 percent of the guns were stolen and the majority of them were given to the perpetrator for free.
  • 90 percent of the surveyors weren’t eligible to legally buy a gun because of past criminal convictions.
  • 100 percent of the surveyors concealed carry despite failing to have a CCW permit.
[IMG]

But in Harris County, the average jail sentence for the offense is 3-and-a-half months.

It should be no surprise that criminals are buying guns on the unregulated market.

But when asked, the convicted killers abc13 interviewed were all well aware of the gun laws.

Many were previously convicted and knew they wouldn’t pass federally mandated background checks.

Others suggested they would never put a family member in a position to buy a gun for them since the penalty for that so-called ‘straw purchase’ is severe.

Despite gun control laws that focus on expanded background checks and banning “assault weapons,” the survey results prove neither one of would have prevented these murderers from committing their crime.

When asked what can be done to keep guns off the streets, each criminal had different views.

“I feel guns is not the problem. People just need to respect each other, and stop been [sic] disrespectfully [sic]. Youngster in the hood need to listen when older people tellin them something. Guns WILL always be in the streets of H-town! Sorry to say that
I will be happy to read your entire remark as soon as you post something other than your handful of memorized bumper sticker statements and your massive store of cut and paste crap.
Chickenshit.
That's exactly what I consider the reams of the same cut and past propaganda the previous poster constantly supplies to be. Chickenshit.

Too bad.
Disagree all you want. Don't expect me to read pages of the same shit you posted yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that.
Yeah, no point. It's not like you'd give any consideration to other points of view.
But I have read all that crap, and did consider it. multiple times. If that's all he's got, repetition won't make it any more true.
No, you haven't. You discarded it because it's not the answer YOU'VE dictated are correct.

I'm just waiting for you to admit you want ARs banned. I mean, it's not like nobody doesn't know it already.

I didn't consider that. Why should I bother though. You would just nit pick it, and claim it's not accurate. My point is that it's not that hard to do. I'm confident I have proven that.
You said it was.

Just so you know your continued inability to make even an oversize piece proves you are wrong.

It is easy to make. Drop a blue print and a few hundred dollars off at a machine shop and they can probably have it made in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, and?

Everything you say is nothing but fear-mongering.

The problem is you're trying to make afraid people who think rationally and know you're full of shit.

You may be cementing the fear-based views of your fellow irrational gun-haters, but you're not going to convince normal people of anything.
Would you point out which part of that post you think is untrue?
The part where you imply criminals will start obeying the law if we pass JUST ONE MORE.

Hint: They won't.
So other than the law, what is stopping more people from having fully automatic weapons?
They're expensive, you retard.
You can convert an AR for about $100.
Yeah, so you keep insisting. It's cheap and easy.

So how come criminals aren't doing it? You keep running from that question.
Don't know how? Think it's some mysterious process, and afraid to try? Who knows? Lots of certified gun nuts right here entered the thread with the idea it was so hard till it was virtually impossible
Still trying to get people to break the law, huh?

So. You want to ban the AR platform because SOMEONE MIGHT SOMEDAY convert one to full automatic and commit a crime with it.

Nope. Not gonna happen, Drama Queen.
You keep saying the same dumb things that aren't true, don't you?
It's funny how you believe your end goal isn't plain.
Your straw man skills are amazing.
It's not me drama queening about the government must take action to prevent this thing that nobody does.
Can you point to anywhere in this thread where I said the government must take action on anything?
If you don't, why all the fear-mongering?

You want to ban ARs. That's beyond doubt.

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

You've already pathetically tried shaming people into breaking the law. Pathetic then, pathetic now.

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

It is easy to make. Drop a blue print and a few hundred dollars off at a machine shop and they can probably have it made in a couple of weeks.

That isn't what he is claiming......bulldog claims anyone can throw one together in their garage...

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

That isn't what he is claiming......bulldog claims anyone can throw one together in their garage...
He also claims criminals want to do it.

He says a lot of bullshit.

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

If they wanted to do it it would be done.....they want handguns......Mexican drug cartels in Mexico want fully automatic military weapons....and they get them......European criminals want fully automatic military rifles, and they get them...

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

If they wanted to do it it would be done.....they want handguns......Mexican drug cartels in Mexico want fully automatic military weapons....and they get them......European criminals want fully automatic military rifles, and they get them...
They would -- if they wanted to.

Bulldog insists they don't because this is the one law they obey. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

Yes, I know what he is claiming, and I disagreed with him many posts ago.

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

You have to know you aren't going to goad me into making one and documenting it here, right?

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

You have to know you aren't going to goad me into making one and documenting it here, right?
Why do you keep trying to goad others?

Yeah, and?

--------

[IMG]

Chickenshit.

Too bad.

You said it was.

If you make it double size it is a widget. Not a gun part, thus completely legal.

So do it.

Show your work.

Yeah, and?

The problem is you're trying to make afraid people who think rationally and know you're full of shit.

You may be cementing the fear-based views of your fellow irrational gun-haters, but you're not going to convince normal people of anything.
there is no way you can make a law that will stop private sells
It's already illegal to sell to anyone that can't legally purchase a firearm
I never said I want private sales to be illegal. Quit making shit up.
Well then stop insinuating that's what you want.

Yeah, and?

I can't help the crazy shit you imagine in your little mind.

Yeah, and?

Sure you can. Just stop being a moron.

It'll work wonders for you.

Yeah, and?

Sure you can. Just stop being a moron.

It'll work wonders for you.
Did somebody just fart? Sounded like somebody just farted.

So, this thread (which was over the first page) has gone on almost a thousand posts, because Bulldog didn't get the answer he wanted.

And he's never said what his purpose was, although it was insanely obvious.
Not my fault if gun nuts can't answer a direct question with an answer that actually relates to the question. 1000 posts of misdirection and diversion by gun nuts.

So, this thread (which was over the first page) has gone on almost a thousand posts, because Bulldog didn't get the answer he wanted.

Not my fault if gun nuts can't answer a direct question with an answer that actually relates to the question. 1000 posts of misdirection and diversion by gun nuts.

Not our fault that you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

Not our fault that you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.
Odd that you would think I concern myself with what you might think is clever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back