Not everyday you wave at murderer....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Thursday about 11:15am I waved at the neighbors 19 year old grandson. Bratty kid....at sometime between noon and 2 pm that same day, he and two other teens robbed and bludgeoned to death a 43 year old business owner.
Surreal.

I am waiting for the day I hear on the news that the bratty neighbor kid kills his parents. Adoptive parents, but he is a lit fuse and one day it is going to explode. Kid is a nutbar.

I am waiting for the day I hear on the news that the bratty neighbor kid kills his parents. Adoptive parents, but he is a lit fuse and one day it is going to explode. Kid is a nutbar.

THis kid has been in and out of trouble since day one.
His father was an abusive alcoholic. His mother is a worthless slut living with her parents at forty some years old.
The kid has lived with both grandparents, was in juvi twice and even lived with some other kids parents for awhile.
He was essentially feral. No consistent father figure to kick his ass, and no mother to teach him empathy.
I was really not that surprised...appalled..but not surprised

Thursday about 11:15am I waved at the neighbors 19 year old grandson. Bratty kid....at sometime between noon and 2 pm that same day, he and two other teens robbed and bludgeoned to death a 43 year old business owner.
Surreal.

Glad it wasn't you. Hopefully they lock them up for life.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Kid next door...two parents. One is a teacher at the local college. Mom stays home with the kids. She has 2. Both adopted. They are well taken care of. But the eldest is a nutbar. Drug baby, they said. Musta addled his brains. Angry all the time. Screamed from 4 years old when I first moved in this house, to gradually screaming in the back yard how he was going to effing KILL them at 6, now progressing to just sitting out there screaming the f word, other words, to the air in general.

I know a very nice murderer who works at a business I go to. She did the crime when she was a teenager. She's on parole now, after serving 15 years. It's a little odd, in that she seems more stable than most other people I meet.

But no, I don't try to hit on her.

Kid next door...two parents. One is a teacher at the local college. Mom stays home with the kids. She has 2. Both adopted. They are well taken care of. But the eldest is a nutbar. Drug baby, they said. Musta addled his brains. Angry all the time. Screamed from 4 years old when I first moved in this house, to gradually screaming in the back yard how he was going to effing KILL them at 6, now progressing to just sitting out there screaming the f word, other words, to the air in general.

My friends brother is a serial killer waiting to happen. I feel mean saying it, but the kid has major mental and behavior problems, plus mother issues.
I used to take care of their other brother in their home who has Cerebral Palsy and spends most of his time in bed. To hear the things that child and to see what I did, I will not be surprised if he becomes a serial killer.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Wow...so the report is that after they killed the guy they took the time to take a broom handle and gouged his eyes out. That is sadistic. I don't believe there will be any leniency due to age.
Ages were - 19, 18 and 16.

Surreal.

Link to the news of the crime?

Surreal.

OMG, terrible.

Had a neighbor boy, many years ago, come home late one night and shot both his parents. Always thought he was a outstanding kid, every time it snowed he was out shoveling elderly neighbors sidewalks.

I agree, Surreal is the right word to use

Forum List

Back