Not far-right

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

A man who attended an anti-immigration protest in Hull on Saturday said the disorder that followed had nothing to do with those at the event.

The unrest followed the event held in Queen Victoria Square on a day that saw several protests across the country descend into violence.

Looting took place as shops were broken into and one was set on fire, while the windows of a hotel were smashed when bottles and bricks were thrown.

David Sensier, 58, described the earlier protest as a "peaceful vigil" in memory of the children killed in the Southport attack.

Crowds of rival protesters gathered in the city on Saturday afternoon, with anti-immigration protesters shouting "You're not British any more" and anti-racism campaigners reacting with shouts of "Say it loud, say it clear, refugees are welcome here".

The far-right has been widely condemned as the organising force behind the unrest in a number of towns and cities across the country after false claims spread online that the suspect in the Southport attack was an asylum seeker who had travelled to the UK by boat.

However, Mr Sensier said the event in Hull had passed off peacefully, with people placing teddy bears in memory of the victims of the Southport attack.

"All those people who were there on Saturday are not far-right – we just want people to get on together," he said.

"I'm telling Hull and I'm telling Great Britain that [the disorder] had nothing to do with them.

"None of us are far-right – we are all good, hardworking people."

Comment:
The Left/Media use the term "Far Right" to make it sound like the protesters are nazis.
Those three little girls were murdered because of their race.
It was a hate crime.
Naturally people are pissed off.
Notice that the Left/Media are not calling it a hate crime.
Notice that the Left/Media never call these Islamic mass murder attacks hate crimes.
They didn't even call 9-11 a hate crime.

A man who attended an anti-immigration protest in Hull on Saturday said the disorder that followed had nothing to do with those at the event.

The unrest followed the event held in Queen Victoria Square on a day that saw several protests across the country descend into violence.

Looting took place as shops were broken into and one was set on fire, while the windows of a hotel were smashed when bottles and bricks were thrown.

David Sensier, 58, described the earlier protest as a "peaceful vigil" in memory of the children killed in the Southport attack.

Crowds of rival protesters gathered in the city on Saturday afternoon, with anti-immigration protesters shouting "You're not British any more" and anti-racism campaigners reacting with shouts of "Say it loud, say it clear, refugees are welcome here".

The far-right has been widely condemned as the organising force behind the unrest in a number of towns and cities across the country after false claims spread online that the suspect in the Southport attack was an asylum seeker who had travelled to the UK by boat.

However, Mr Sensier said the event in Hull had passed off peacefully, with people placing teddy bears in memory of the victims of the Southport attack.

"All those people who were there on Saturday are not far-right – we just want people to get on together," he said.

"I'm telling Hull and I'm telling Great Britain that [the disorder] had nothing to do with them.

"None of us are far-right – we are all good, hardworking people."

Comment:
The Left/Media use the term "Far Right" to make it sound like the protesters are nazis.
Those three little girls were murdered because of their race.
It was a hate crime.
Naturally people are pissed off.
Notice that the Left/Media are not calling it a hate crime.
Notice that the Left/Media never call these Islamic mass murder attacks hate crimes.
They didn't even call 9-11 a hate crime.
Being far right isnt a crime. Rioting is.

They don't call it a hate crime (911) because they never say anything against Muslms, even though the Koran CLEARLY says that if the "infidel" (anyone not Muslim) does not convert, KILL him/her.

I know. I've read parts of the Koran and I read the entire psg where it says that. Maybe that's why I didn't read the entire thing.. don't like wasting my time on trash

There was a noble purpose there. There is no noble purpose in burning down a library or looring a foodbank.
Thiose people are trash,
The dumb Left Wingers are dangerous violent bigots.
They burn people's homes, cars and businesses.
They block traffic and drag people out of their cars and beat them.
They are attracted to the Islamic hate and violence.
They have solidarity with them because they hate the same people.

1722896758429.png

Forum List

Back