🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Not sure this Kamala approve/disapprove is realistic.. why change your mind when Joe dropped out?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Disapproval ratings are very hard to shrink once they set it. They are literally branded on a candidate for life...

Kamala was in the mid 50s disapproval as VP. Then magically, when she became the candidate, those dropped 10%.

I don't believe that. IT is not the historical norm.

Trump is over 50% disapproval. His never changes.... which is the "norm"

For Dimocrats, she's now the only game in town, so they had to force themselves to like her. She's the only person in America between them and Trump.

And by the way, I don't like Trump, but I sure the hell will be voting for him!

Disapproval ratings are very hard to shrink once they set it. They are literally branded on a candidate for life...

Kamala was in the mid 50s disapproval as VP. Then magically, when she became the candidate, those dropped 10%.

I don't believe that. IT is not the historical norm.

Trump is over 50% disapproval. His never changes.... which is the "norm"

When Biden dropped out his approval numbers got better. I guess many approved of him dropping out.

For Dimocrats, she's now the only game in town, so they had to force themselves to like her. She's the only person in America between them and Trump.

And by the way, I don't like Trump, but I sure the hell will be voting for him!
I'd vote for a ham sandwich before I voted for Trump. At least the sandwich would do no harm to our country.

I'd vote for a ham sandwich before I voted for Trump. At least the sandwich would do no harm to our country.

What "harm" do YOU believe Trump is going to do to our country? And, please no MSNBC talking points, what research have you done ON YOUR OWN, that tells you the country will be in jeopardy with a Trump presidency?

What "harm" do YOU believe Trump is going to do to our country? And, please no MSNBC talking points, what research have you done ON YOUR OWN, that tells you the country will be in jeopardy with a Trump presidency?
211228143855-14-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

Forum List

Back