Not Watching a Thread: Get Notifications Anyway

Anyone have this issue? It is marked as not watching, and for days I keep getting notifications on it. How do you fix this?
Hmmmm. I never specifically want to watch anything in this place for long periods. Bad on the eyes and brain

Anyone have this issue? It is marked as not watching, and for days I keep getting notifications on it. How do you fix this?
Hmmmm. I never specifically want to watch anything in this place for long periods. Bad on the eyes and brain

Wow, we can agree on something.
Actually I believe you and I have agreed on one or 2 things. You have some sense of humor. That's why I even respond to you....lol.You are on my libturd like list

Actually I believe you and I have agreed on one or 2 things. You have some sense of humor. That's why I even respond to you....lol.You are on my libturd like list

I'm honored. At least I earned it.

You're caught up in the chain.

next time you get an alert, request STRONGLY but POLITELY they break the chain.

that may help.

(happens to me as well)

I'm honored. At least I earned it.
Sense of humor Danny....................That's what drives me....politics....ehhhhh not so mucho

that may help.

(happens to me as well)

Can you elaborate? Who do I request that they "break the chain"? Can you do this?

Thread in question:

that may help.

(happens to me as well)

Can you elaborate? Who do I request that they "break the chain"? Can you do this?

Thread in question:

Who do I request that they "break the chain"?
Next time you get an alert, just respond as I stated above.

I can't stop it from happening, even when it happens to me.

Forum List

Back