Notice the difference of targeting a Democrat vs a Republican with possible law violations

I said right from the beginning that this guy was a huge mistake.

But it does point out that the wheels of justice in a Dem administration are not partisan.

Why isn’t the Deep State protecting him?

Because the Deep State is not a reality

Last edited:
Yes, they are because the the crippled moron in Texas didn't say a damned thing, dropped them in NYC.

What was he supposed to say? "Kamala, fix the border?"
WTF?

The crippled moron spent millions of $$$, busing them.....................NOT to MEXICO.
WHY couldn't the idiot send them hundreds of miles back to Mexico. instead of sending them thousands of miles further into the US?

The Biden administration doesn't allow states to do that, moron.
It happened IDIOT.

The states should have bussed them right back to...........

1010 Colorado St, Austin, TX

This image taken from video released by New York City Office of the Mayor, Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2024, shows mayor Eric Adams speaking during a videotaped statement. (New York City Office of the Mayor via AP)

FILE - New York City mayor Eric Adams speaks to members of the press at a news conference in New York, Monday, Sept. 16, 2024. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)

1 / 2

NYC Mayor Investigations​

This image taken from video released by New York City Office of the Mayor, Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2024, shows mayor Eric Adams speaking during a videotaped statement. (New York City Office of the Mayor via AP)
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a grand jury on federal criminal charges, according to two people familiar with the matter, an extraordinary culmination to weeks of searches, subpoenas and resignations of top officials that have thrust the city’s government into crisis.
The indictment detailing the charges against Adams, a Democrat, was expected to be unsealed Thursday, according to the people, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Everything is kept hush, hush, and more than likely will just result in a hand slap as always.

But what caused the Left to come after him in the first place? I think he really got under their skin when he proclaimed that his election was ordained by God. LOL. I can just see the synapse in the brain of one AOC just imploding with rage after making such a comment, that is, what synapses she had left.

What say you conservatives? What made the DNC draw a target on his back because we all know it probably has nothing to do with what he is being investigated for?
Fake news in the extreme!!!

tRump's indictments were kept secret for months and even the fact that he was under investigation before the 2016 election was kept from public view. He has also yet to suffer a single consequence of the crimes he has been convicted of.

Fake news in the extreme!!!

tRump's indictments were kept secret for months and even the fact that he was under investigation before the 2016 election was kept from public view. He has also yet to suffer a single consequence of the crimes he has been convicted of.
You mean that Trump was ILLEGALLY SPIED ON and ABUSED by the FBI and DOJ since 2016.
:rolleyes:

FILE - New York City mayor Eric Adams speaks to members of the press at a news conference in New York, Monday, Sept. 16, 2024. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig, File)

1 / 2

ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted by a grand jury on federal criminal charges, according to two people familiar with the matter, an extraordinary culmination to weeks of searches, subpoenas and resignations of top officials that have thrust the city’s government into crisis.
The indictment detailing the charges against Adams, a Democrat, was expected to be unsealed Thursday, according to the people, who spoke with The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Everything is kept hush, hush, and more than likely will just result in a hand slap as always.

But what caused the Left to come after him in the first place? I think he really got under their skin when he proclaimed that his election was ordained by God. LOL. I can just see the synapse in the brain of one AOC just imploding with rage after making such a comment, that is, what synapses she had left.

What say you conservatives? What made the DNC draw a target on his back because we all know it probably has nothing to do with what he is being investigated for?
Not surprised they are coming after him, he’s been very critical of harris and xiden’s open border policy

1 / 2

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Adams was actually a Republican for a while before he switched. He is about as moderate as a NYC Dem can get.

And that's why they are gunning for him.

But it does point out that the wheels of justice in a Dem administration are not partisan.

Actually because he is a Moderate Dem, and most of the progs here hate his guts.

Now the hard left Public Advocate is in line to be the mayor.

1 / 2

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Adam’s didn’t tow the party line 100%.
Anything else?

Wrong, Adams crossed the leadership. Same reason Bill Cosby was kneecapped.

1 / 2

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Are you saying that there is a two tier system? Gosh, I would have never believed it. LOL

Color me shocked that Trumpers are defending Adam’s and Cosby
Who defended Adams? He was no doubt guilty as hell. The issue is that the left rarely prosecutes their own. Many leftwing men do what Cosby did. Cosby, however went against the party line by saying absentee dads, not racism what the real reason for black crime. You can't have a prominent black saying that stuff. His conviction was also onverturned.

Who defended Adams? He was no doubt guilty as hell. The issue is that the left rarely prosecutes their own. Many leftwing men do what Cosby did. Cosby, however went against the party line by saying absentee dads, not racism what the real reason for black crime. You can't have a prominent black saying that stuff. His conviction was also onverturned.
Ummmm now you defend Cosby?

Was Weinstein a Republican?

Kevin Spacey?

Matt Lauter?

1 / 2

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Votto is lusting for a crackpot theory again. Votto is a conspiracy crackpot.

Could be they want Jumaane Williams installed. A far, far left wing loon.

Forum List

Back