Notorious white supremacist Richard Spencer endorses Kamala Harris

Vlad Putin. Dick Cheney. The IRS. And now neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

When people show and tell you who they are, believe them.

pardon me but the photo associated with that post is not THE Richard Spenser.
THIS> is the Richard Spenser you think you are talking about.

1727371231605.png

I think this is the guy you may be quoting...on the left.
\
1727371311157.png

pardon me but the photo associated with that post is not THE Richard Spenser.
THIS> is the Richard Spenser you think you are talking about.

View attachment 1018215

I think this is the guy you may be quoting...on the left.
\View attachment 1018219

I don't know who this guy is.

The tweet I linked to is from the notorious white supremacist Richard B. Spencer. The left always accuse him of being "alt right", but he endorsed Biden in 2020 and now Harris in 2024. He's also come out in support of Hillary Clinton.

okay. now I get it. You are quoting RICHARD Spenser and I was thinking of Robert Spenser of FPM whom the left hates and I just couldn't see him voting for Harris. He isn't. Richard B. Spenser according to wiki is a neo nazi white supremacist. I don't know, I don't know him although i do have a long ago memory of hearing that name. I'm not surprised he is voting Kamala. I'm sure this was an attempt by the source to associate him with Trump Supporters??

Evil people doing the right thing for once in their lives does not make them a teammate. Perhaps the current GOP is so twisted and broken that even those 2 can't stomach it.
agreed, evil people can't stomach the GOP...hence why they flock to the demafascsit.

Vlad Putin. Dick Cheney. The IRS. And now neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

When people show and tell you who they are, believe them.

You mean to tell us, Trump is even losing the "White Supremacist" vote? I knew he was in trouble with the youth vote, and of course the women vote (for obvious reasons), but losing the White Supremacists that have always supported, has to be an insult, as he has stood up for them, in the past.

You mean to tell us, Trump is even losing the "White Supremacist" vote? I knew he was in trouble with the youth vote, and of course the women vote (for obvious reasons), but losing the White Supremacists that have always supported, has to be an insult, as he has stood up for them, in the past.
Harris and Xiden have been carrying the white supremacist vote since 2020. Yep. Be proud, that's what your party stands for

White supremacists feel right at home in the party of the Klan. Traditional Democrats. It takes a village to have such diversity and offer such inclusion. Liberals should be loud and proud about such an accomplishment.

The DemoKKKrats are gaining the white supremacist vote. Along with your vote. And Dick Cheney's. And Vlad Putin's. lol

Forum List

Back