Notorious white supremacist Richard Spencer endorses Kamala Harris

The DemoKKKrats are gaining the white supremacist vote. Along with your vote. And Dick Cheney's. And Vlad Putin's. lol
It just seems kind of strange, some white supremacists, can't stomach Trump, so much, they support a black female.

okay. now I get it. You are quoting RICHARD Spenser and I was thinking of Robert Spenser of FPM whom the left hates and I just couldn't see him voting for Harris. He isn't. Richard B. Spenser according to wiki is a neo nazi white supremacist. I don't know, I don't know him although i do have a long ago memory of hearing that name. I'm not surprised he is voting Kamala. I'm sure this was an attempt by the source to associate him with Trump Supporters??
The last names are spelled differently, Spenser and Spencer.

You, Richard Spencer, Dick Cheney, and Vlad Putin are all on the same team.

And yes, neo-Nazis are bad you dumb fuck. Unless you're a DemoKKKrat, then they're a welcome endorsement.

#NAZISLOVEDEMOCRATS
Why are you so upset sir?

I can almost see that vein in your head about to burst from my house.

OP, I don't think this thread is the own you think it is. Trump isn't going to win.

falling-asleep.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The only way President Trump loses is if the left manages another steal. And if he wins dems and media will encourage extreme civil unrest and assination attempts...because the dems are not graceful loser or winners.

It just seems kind of strange, some white supremacists, can't stomach Trump, so much, they support a black female.

Actually, when you pull your head out of the slovenly ass of identity politics and focus on actual policy - it makes perfect sense.

I'll explain it to ya when you get your MASSIVE reality check in six weeks.

My advice?

Have plenty of that Belgian beer at the ready.

Yer gonna need it my friend. ;)

Forum List

Back