November 9th, 2016

After Clinton wins, and she will, what are your plans? Are you going to take a break from the chat rooms, shake your heads in disbelief, go jump in a lake, flog your tiny frustrated little dicks? I'm curious about what you will do when your last chance for the Great White Hope goes down the tubes like the smelly turd he really is?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

c1NRqFC.jpg

I wont say anything. It will just show me how corrupt the American people are.

If she wins I will be here for every disaster the fools voted for.........when the press releases all they really know about her...which they held back till after the election....when they release this material in order to win journalism rewards for investigative reporting...I will laugh at you assholes....when you can't afford medical insurance and are forced into obamacare...then you can't get the medical care you actually need because the government can't provide medical care for a few million veterans...and won't be able to provide it for 320 million people....I will laugh at you assholes......when you freeze in the winter, and boil in the summer...because you voted for the hoax of mand made global warming and our energy industry is in shambles...I will laugh at you assholes.....

And when your communities are over run by muslim immigrants who attack your wives and daughters, and vandalize your buisnesses because you don't follow sharia...I am going to laugh my ass off........and as the big cities burn...as the uneducated chlldren trapped in those cities join gangs and destroy their lives with drugs and creating babies......I am going to be sad for what you assholes did to them.......you will have murdered those poor children......

After Clinton wins, and she will, what are your plans? Are you going to take a break from the chat rooms, shake your heads in disbelief, go jump in a lake, flog your tiny frustrated little dicks? I'm curious about what you will do when your last chance for the Great White Hope goes down the tubes like the smelly turd he really is?

c1NRqFC.jpg
We can expect more childish ignorance and stupidity from the right such as this.

the history books will show the Far and Alt Right lost the election because of bonergate.

c1NRqFC.jpg
We can expect more childish ignorance and stupidity from the right such as this.

That's all the post warranted, and this is all the response you warrant, King of the one line useless retort.

Forum List

Back