Harris: “If Somebody Breaks Into My House, They’re Getting Shot”

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

Harris:​

“If Somebody Breaks Into My House, They’re Getting Shot”

In other words, Another democrat that won't be voting

Dems wanna shoot trump can now claim he was breaking into their house. This woman is a ditz

Is the OP against the second amendment or gun ownership? Not sure what they are trying to communicate. So far two republicans have tried to shoot Trump so I can imagine she is concerned that a third will target her. They are violent.

oh yeah...what kind of gun. when did she get it or under what circumstances? can she shoot it? does she know which end is the dangerous end? HAS she shot it? Where does she store it? has she ever opened the box since she allegedly purchased it? How many secret service are stationed around her 'house'? where does she shoot for practice? Does she have a concealed carry?? in DC???

the woman is a freakin' liar.

Is the OP against the second amendment or gun ownership? Not sure what they are trying to communicate. So far two republicans have tried to shoot Trump so I can imagine she is concerned that a third will target her. They are violent.

LOL!

Executing burglars is now a DemoKKKrat policy. I love it!

LOL!

Executing burglars is now a DemoKKKrat policy. I love it!
How many “good guy with a gun” stories get posted here by blood thirsty right wing morons? Lots. This would be “good gal with gun” story.

Forum List

Back