Now they are after MLK's niece.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
“As a Jesuit university that supposedly values ‘academic excellence,’ ‘cura personalis,’ ‘faith that does justice,’ and ‘community in diversity,’ Georgetown must publicly condemn the speakers of this conference and force student organizers to permanently change the conference’s name,” the anti-abortion students wrote in the petition.

The petition specifically mentions the “problematic” speakers at the event, including Dr. Martin Luther King’s niece, Dr. Alveda King.

“Speaker Alveda King is Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece. However, unlike her uncle who preached tolerance and justice, Alveda King promotes bigotry and hatred….She is also an avowed Trump supporter, and has publicly and continuously countered allegations condemning Trump for being racist, tweeting “President Trump is not a racist!! He is one of the best presidents America has ever seen! I fully support him!”

Furthermore, she has referred to abortions as “womb-lynchings,” stating that “lynching is not a sacred cow reserved for the lamentations of descendants of black slaves in America.” In addition, she has publicly voiced her opposition to the Black Lives Matter Organization, inaccurately claiming that it supports “genocide and mayhem.”

The great MLK would have absolutely despised by the hard left, BLM etc if he was alive in modern times - because he had the audacity to believe in genuine equality (and by that I mean we are all equal and blacks are not more important than a white person either which is what the hard left and the groups nowadays believe).

He was against black culture because it was negative.

He'd be hounded in 2021.

Right wing white people need to shut up about King. And most certaily Scottish idiots have no clue about King. His neice has supported racism and is used by the right while the right ignores the words of Kings actual children.

“As a Jesuit university that supposedly values ‘academic excellence,’ ‘cura personalis,’ ‘faith that does justice,’ and ‘community in diversity,’ Georgetown must publicly condemn the speakers of this conference and force student organizers to permanently change the conference’s name,” the anti-abortion students wrote in the petition.

The petition specifically mentions the “problematic” speakers at the event, including Dr. Martin Luther King’s niece, Dr. Alveda King.

“Speaker Alveda King is Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece. However, unlike her uncle who preached tolerance and justice, Alveda King promotes bigotry and hatred….She is also an avowed Trump supporter, and has publicly and continuously countered allegations condemning Trump for being racist, tweeting “President Trump is not a racist!! He is one of the best presidents America has ever seen! I fully support him!”

Furthermore, she has referred to abortions as “womb-lynchings,” stating that “lynching is not a sacred cow reserved for the lamentations of descendants of black slaves in America.” In addition, she has publicly voiced her opposition to the Black Lives Matter Organization, inaccurately claiming that it supports “genocide and mayhem.”

Libs never liked MLK before he died either, it isn't surprising that they hate his beloved niece.

It was the Liberal DOJ in the 1960's, headed by Robert F. Kennedy, that tapped King's phone. Not the Republicans.

Liberals just don't accept the idea that Black People are free and can think for themselves. Any deviation from the officially authorized groupthink has to be purged.

The great MLK would have absolutely despised by the hard left, BLM etc if he was alive in modern times - because he had the audacity to believe in genuine equality (and by that I mean we are all equal and blacks are not more important than a white person either which is what the hard left and the groups nowadays believe).

He'd be hounded in 2021.
MLK supported reparations, redistribution of wealth, universal healthcare affirmative action and equal opportunity laws.

He'd be hounded in 2021.
MLK supported reparations, redistribution of wealth, universal healthcare and equal opportunity laws.

so?

He'd be hounded in 2021.
MLK supported reparations, redistribution of wealth, universal healthcare and equal opportunity laws.

so?
so, he would not be despised by today’s left

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

Disagree.

ANTIFA believe in that stuff yet they had no problem destroying Bidens Seattle HQ recently.

The left don't think like normal people.

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

Yes, he would. Because he was an independent thinker, and libs hate that. Particularly with black people, who they believe must toe the Liberal Line or be condemned as Race Traitors.

Anyone who thinks

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?
We will never know because he has been dead since 1968.

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

Disagree.

ANTIFA believe in that stuff yet they had no problem destroying Bidens Seattle HQ recently.

You seem confused as per usual. Is the KKK part of the GOP?

Last edited:

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

MLK was despised by the libs of his own day, they refused him a gun permit, one that would have saved his life.

Remember that Dr. King was in the Heck Hole of Memphis, when he got whacked on the balcony of the motel.

If he had a firearm, and ducked the first volley, he could have easily pivoted and returned fire on Ray "say hello to my little friend"

where do you see "racist"?

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

Yes, he would. Because he was an independent thinker, and libs hate that. Particularly with black people, who they believe must toe the Liberal Line or be condemned as Race Traitors.
Plus he was a Baptist minister. We all know how much the left hates Christians.

He'd be hounded in 2021.

so?

Disagree.

You seem confused as per usual. Is the KKK par of the GOP?

They say that there's no such things as stupid questions. Just stupid people.

He'd be hounded in 2021.
Race relations would be different if he had lived.

Forum List

Back