Now White women cannot be raped.

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
WW being raped is like a WM experiencing racism #fairytale #solidarityisforwhitewomen

Nerdista ‏@Nerdista Aug 14
@PoebeKwon @RLatafah Yeah, I read it the first time and you're wildly and offensively wrong.

Phoebe Kwon ‏@PhoebeKwon Aug 14
@Nerdista @RLatafah You can experience nonconsensual sex but you can't experience rape. You just can't see your privelege because youre a WW

@PoebeKwon @RLatafah And I'm afraid you can't see logic because you're a bit bonkers. All people are capable of being raped. Even men.

@Nerdista If you really think men can experience rape I'd hardly call you a feminist. Fuck off to r/mensrights rape apologist.

https://twitter.com/RLatafah/status/367742582043836416

Read the entire exchange....good god.

Phoebe Kwon ‏@PhoebeKwon Aug 14 [MENTION=20372]Ben[/MENTION]fromcanada @Nerdista First of all don't try to whitesplain rape to me, and second of all how dare you trivialize rape?!

Age, rage, and fantasies, hmmm.

Why is the person yelling about this.

AntaresOnceRoo is right about this: good God.

WW being raped is like a WM experiencing racism #fairytale #solidarityisforwhitewomen

@PoebeKwon @RLatafah Yeah, I read it the first time and you're wildly and offensively wrong.

@Nerdista @RLatafah You can experience nonconsensual sex but you can't experience rape. You just can't see your privelege because youre a WW

@PoebeKwon @RLatafah And I'm afraid you can't see logic because you're a bit bonkers. All people are capable of being raped. Even men.

@Nerdista If you really think men can experience rape I'd hardly call you a feminist. Fuck off to r/mensrights rape apologist.

so an idiot says something and that's suddenly news? i figure jack's right... made up by a nutter. even the name, rawanda latifa sounds like something some rightwingnut would imagine for a black woman.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is a joke account or not....I do know that MANY blacks claim that blacks CANNOT be racist because they have no "power".

so an idiot says something and that's suddenly news? i figure jack's right... made up by a nutter.

Says a **** who rags on someone who's sister died in a VA hospital, shut up Jillian.

so an idiot says something and that's suddenly news? i figure jack's right... made up by a nutter.

Says a **** who rags on someone who's sister died in a VA hospital, shut up Jillian.

one's personal life doesn't give them the right to post disgusting and vile garbage. (as if i'd know or care about your personal life).

nice language, though. perhaps a lesson in how to actually interact with people would help you.

one's personal life doesn't give them the right to post disgusting and vile garbage. (as if i'd know or care about your personal life).

nice language, though. perhaps a lesson in how to actually interact with people would help you.

Thats projection ****, her sister died in a VA Hospital,you ragged on her.

You owe her an apology.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgFbqRngjA]I like Rape! - YouTube[/ame]

so an idiot says something and that's suddenly news? i figure jack's right... made up by a nutter. even the name, rawanda latifa sounds like something some rightwingnut would imagine for a black woman.

It was not a 'nutter" who just said those Jews who survived the Holocaust was due to White Privilege, but some main stream MSNBC host, Toure. The twitter account above has been active for over a year posting the same ridiculous garbage.

Think about that for a second.
For starters, she's female.
She's a minority.
She's a Lesbo.
She's a feminist.
And, she lives in San Francisco. Can you even fathom what it would be like living with her ?!!! Holy fucking shit !!!!!!