NRA Founded to Protect Slaves! ! ! !

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Talk about a powerful defense of the NRA and our right to keep and bear arms!
Let's see the Woke and Whiney Leftists dispute these black leaders.

YouTube

The NRA was formed by two officers of the Union army because of the pitiful marksmanship shown by the troops of the Union army.

It was to promote shooting sports and safety training for those shooting sports. The YouTube video aside, I have not seen any factual data on your claims of another purpose.

You can always count on Left Wing Snopes, winterborn, just like you counted on your Lefty friend who claimed I fabricated Isaac Asimov's postcard. You slipped in his poop and your own on that one too.

Our Founding Fathers put in the Second Amendment to keep citizens armed to stand up to an oppressive government - the kind you want so very much so you can control those "right wing religious extremists" who frighten you so very much.

You can always count on Left Wing Snopes, winterborn, just like you counted on your Lefty friend who claimed I fabricated Isaac Asimov's postcard. You slipped in his poop and your own on that one too.

Our Founding Fathers put in the Second Amendment to keep citizens armed to stand up to an oppressive government - the kind you want so very much so you can control those "right wing religious extremists" who frighten you so very much.

Judging from these comments, you know nothing about me.

I am very much pro 2nd amendment. I am very much in favor of individual liberty and smaller gov't.

The democrat party was founded to protect the slave trade so what' your point?

We are on the same side, so why are you getting pissy with me?
Pissiness is in the mind of the beholder. My point is that your sudden revelation about the NRA's alleged mission pales in comparison to the political reality at the time. Can we get over it after 160 years?

Pissiness is in the mind of the beholder. My point is that your sudden revelation about the NRA's alleged mission pales in comparison to the political reality at the time. Can we get over it after 160 years?

"We"? What mean "We" Kemo Sabe? You can bring up the long dead past but I can't? Everyone knows that the Democrats were the party of slavery. Making a big deal of the patently obvious and ordering me around is the definition of pissiness.

I am very much pro 2nd amendment. I am very much in favor of individual liberty and smaller gov't.

Smartest things you have ever said. You're not as bad as you first come off. Keep up the good work.

You should appreciate these websites of mine:

I do know this, there are a lot of black families that were able to stay alive, post Civil War, because they were well armed and fought off KKK types. They even formed their own militias. Thinking North Carolina.

"We"? What mean "We" Kemo Sabe? You can bring up the long dead past but I can't? Everyone knows that the Democrats were the party of slavery. Making a big deal of the patently obvious and ordering me around is the definition of pissiness.

Smartest things you have ever said. You're not as bad as you first come off. Keep up the good work.

I will keep up the same work I have done for decades. But I still wonder where you got your info, and if you actually believe it.

I will keep up the same work I have done for decades. But I still wonder where you got your info, and if you actually believe it.

You call giggling at your friend's ignorant comment that my postcard from Isaac Asimov did not have "letter postage"? You said I "Was busted"! That's your work?

Here's what you do. Find any major misstatement in any of the websites above and provide documentation, not just your baseless claim like "busted" for letter postage. That was as silly as it gets and you know it. Show me any mistakes, with verification of your claim, and I'll answer them or explain it all to you and if I have any mistakes, I want to correct them immediately.

That is what differentiates Republicans and Christians from the Godless Left. Integrity. Leftists have only lies. Like "letter postage."

You call giggling at your friend's ignorant comment that my postcard from Isaac Asimov did not have "letter postage"? You said I "Was busted"! That's your work?

Here's what you do. Find any major misstatement in any of the websites above and provide documentation, not just your baseless claim like "busted" for letter postage. That was as silly as it gets and you know it. Show me any mistakes, with verification of your claim, and I'll answer them or explain it all to you and if I have any mistakes, I want to correct them immediately.

That is what differentiates Republicans and Christians from the Godless Left. Integrity. Leftists have only lies. Like "letter postage."

The historical records and the NRA say that they were founded to help with the pitiful marksmanship shown by Union soldiers. You claim it was founded for a different reason. It is not unreasonable to ask for more than a YouTube video of modern people making the claim.

LMAO! Wow, that is some serious butthurt. I vaguely remember the Asimov thing. How long ago was that? 8 months? A year? And you are still whining about it?

NOTHING from you on errors or misstatements. Zero. Just as I expected.
You whine about nothing as if it were really important, like YOU Mister Moderator.
When do you add information?

NOTHING from you on errors or misstatements. Zero. Just as I expected.
You whine about nothing as if it were really important, like YOU Mister Moderator.
When do you add information?

You made a claim. I asked for a link to provide proof. You refused. The rest of your posting is just whining or window dressing.

I am neither woke, whiney, nor a Leftist, but I am a historian and can absolutely contradict that story. The NRA was founded by two Union officers in order to improve soldiers' proficiencies with firearms. As evidence, I offer the NRA's website, a statement from the NRA's co-founder, and the NRA's mission statement, links to each of which are available in the Snopes article.

As far as I know, no one has offered a shred of evidence of the other story.

Forum List

Back