NY Governor Acerbic Andrew Cuomo to meet Pres Trump, offer compromise on expedited border crossings

Depends on whether Trump will continue to be a prick or not

Cuomo is not proposing “unfettered access,” his office clarified later — he would simply let DHS obtain the records for people applying for the trusted traveler programs. That’s a subset of people that presumably contains no undocumented immigrants, those the data sharing restrictions were designed to protect.

I love it when Trumpy makes a little bitch like Cuomo squirm. NYers, get in the back of the line, compliments of your governor who thinks he's a gangster.

Democrats made both NY and CA One Party Rule States each now on a mad dash to Venezuela.

Next Spring, Cuomo is cutting off 25% of the baseline electricity in NYC and Westchester.

Then the real fun starts

• Banned
"I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The WH. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. NY must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!" - President Trump

"I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The WH. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. NY must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!" - President Trump
Looks like using the law as retaliation

Forum List

Back