NYC Mayor Eric Adams charged with wire fraud, bribery, and solicting money from a foreign national.

The same way having classified documents is a crime when Trump does it, but fine when Joe Biden does it.
Dumbass, they weren't the same case.

If crazy uncle Trump co-operated, returned all the documents to NA as requested (which Biden did) instead of conducting crazy obstruction operations, then like Clinton, Pence and Biden he too would not be be indicted.

DOJ gives a lot leeway on these matters and your degenerate, criminal leader has no one to blame but himself.

That Democrat Mayor Adams must have really pissed off Joe and Kamala. They want him to go down! I hope they are next after him. :)

He did. He called out Kamala's illegals being flown into his state and putting New Yorkers out of their own homes.

Adams became a runaway slave when he started talking about the illegal immigrant scam. Now the plantation owners got him back, and he's going to be punished.

Let’s same for the moment that Adams is guilty as fuck.

The first deputy mayor may soon become the new Mayor of NYC.

Ms. Wright
A correction is required.

I was egregiously wrong.

In NYC the first deputy Mayor doesn’t become the Mayor. My bad.

Instead, the nod goes to the elected Public Advocate.

NYC remains quite fully fucked.

Last edited:
He was toast when he broke the law and conducted himself corruptly dummy, which will be established in a court of law to a jury of peers.

Adams could be good Democrat or bad Democrat - none of that ought to have shit to do with his criminal liability.

You mind-fucked Trumptards just can't get that simple point.
The democrat party is no longer a political party... its a criminal enterprise.... like the Godfather you do not go against him... Adams did in public and so did Menendez when he openly disagreed with Obama on Israel....
That is when they charged him the first time but he escaped it so they went after him again....

So much corruption out there, and no place in the U.S. is it easier to be corrupted than thew financial capital of the world.

NEW YORK — New York Mayor Eric Adams was charged with bribery, wire fraud, and seeking illegal campaign donations in an indictment unsealed Thursday — a lengthy list of accusations that grew out of what prosecutors called “corrupt relationships" with rich foreigners.

For nearly a decade, the indictment charged, Adams “sought and accepted improper valuable benefits, such as luxury international travel, including from wealthy foreign businesspeople and at least one Turkish govermnent official seeking to gain influence over him.”

The mayor’s official residence, Gracie Mansion, was searched and his devices seized early Thursday, the person said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe a sensitive process.

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Damian Williams and other agencies were expected to announce developments at a news conference. Adams’s indictment was sealed as the search of his residence took place.

Adams made a videotaped statement Wednesday night addressing possible charges against him.

“It is now my belief that the federal government intends to charge me with federal crimes,” Adams said. “If so, these charges will be entirely false, based on lies.”

Alex Spiro, a lawyer for Adams, criticized agents for their arrival at the mayor’s residence Thursday morning.

“Federal agents appeared this morning at Gracie Mansion in an effort to create a spectacle (again) and take Mayor Adams phone (again). He has not been arrested and looks forward to his day in court,” Spiro said in an email. “They send a dozen agents to pick up a phone when we would have happily turned it in.”

Corruption in a Dem-run shithole! Unbelievable!

I enjoyed watching them toss out the race card against the Harris/Biden DOJ.

Replacing the blacks.....Now with more lawfare.

I like watching them burn.

OIP.BmU-nYApPRKKDeqTqdYb1QHaEK
I could have read through the thread and found others with respect to which to agree. I am sure that there are many.

I have not read the indictment. I assume without knowing that it catalogues run-of-the-mill urban corruption that has plagued New York City since the 19th Century or before, as well as other major cities. These rarely become the subject of Federal indictments. I assume without knowing that what made Mr. Adams different was was his mild objection to the surge of immigration and lack of Federal funding for the consequences of that surge.

This Administration has shown a disturbing pattern of prosecuting people who cross their paths, and facilitating parallel state prosecutions. I will call this "lawfare." Initially it appeared that the firehose of lawfare aimed solely at Donald Trump and his close allies. This prosecution takes lawfare to a new level. Basically, this is a genteel version of the conduct outlined in Stalin: The Career Of A Fanatic byEssad Bey. Let me make clear I am not alleging any fist-play, though the near-misses of two and apparently three assassins is a close call. Whether it's the apparently meek Joseph R. Biden or others, the apparent strategy is ruthless; don't try to stop the determinations of global elites who know better than everyone else what is best for them.

I knew when Adams railed against illegal aliens he was toast...
This is what happens when you stand up to these democrats in power....these Obama ass lickers will not stop till you are dead or ruined forever....
Adams was taking bribes from foreign governments & small businesses. He's just as corrupt as Trump & he's going down & there will be superceding indictments against him.

Btw, you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back