NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Dude should never have complained about the immigration issue.
They already trotted out a "blasey-ford" right after he complained, with a 35-year old rape allegation, but it didn't stick. Imagine that.

The party of shit.... really is the party of shit.

christina ford liar 993.png

The DNC makes the Mafia look like pikers.....The whole nationwide criminal organization should be treated as such too.

I wonder what legal maneuvering it would take to make it so? I think it's doable.

I mean think about it.....They made 1%er biker gangs criminal organizations and they can't hold a candle to dem corruption and the violence that they ferment.

I believe that there is a case to be made there.

The DNC makes the Mafia look like pikers.....The whole nationwide criminal organization should be treated as such too.

I wonder what legal maneuvering it would take to make it so? I think it's doable.

I mean think about it.....They made 1%er biker gangs criminal organizations and they can't hold a candle to dem corruption and the violence that they ferment.

I believe that there is a case to be made there.

Wait for..."it's racism!!!"

It looks really bad for a sitting mayor to be indicted this way. Especially with taking foreign money.

Just breaking news. A whole lot of investigations across NYC and NY State, mostly aimed at Democrats.

More to come, much more.

Didn't Trumpy say that only happens to Republicans?

I don't see even a suggestion of what this is all about. It makes no sense to draw any conclusions until we see the goods. It might all be bullshit, like what they pinned on Trump.

I don't see even a suggestion of what this is all about. It makes no sense to draw any conclusions until we see the goods. It might all be bullshit, like what they pinned on Trump.
Taking Turkish money, he's also supposedly in deep with Puff Baddie which could put him in the middle of that mess.

Forum List

Back