NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

he's a disgrace because he stood up to the establishment. Again, the pattern is now obvious, stand up to the establishment you will be indicted. Even the demofks now in here still backing the establishment and bad mouthing a guy who stood for his constituents. That now tells me, these demofks are truly paid schills for the establishment and can't post against their employers. I mean, now they can't even back a demofk. truly astonishing. That's called OBVIOUS!!!
did Robert Menendez also stand up to the establishment?

Didn't Trumpy say that only happens to Republicans?
every now and then a demofk stands up for what's right and lawful, and this mayor is learning those consequences, I respect him more now than ever.

every now and then a demofk stands up for what's right and lawful, and this mayor is learning those consequences, I respect him more now than ever.
He stuck his hands in the cookie jar. Prosecute him. Who needs a corrupt mayor that can't say no to a fancy vacation?

He stuck his hands in the cookie jar. Prosecute him. Who needs a corrupt mayor that can't say no to a fancy vacation?
naw, he went against the establishment as I already posted. You should read my posts if you want to discuss,

Forum List

Back