Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread proves anything, it's that liberals can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

And that they are such self righteous moral phonies they never consider their hypocrisy will be so obvious when they go into a rant.

If you are going to stand as the defender of dogs, you better consider whether your own has done worse.

Big fail libs.

:lol:

Says the defender of $imple$arah who is responsible for the suffering and deaths of thousands and thousands.
WTF? Duddy is nuts. Gotta Link?

Already posted several links in one of the many whiny threads about the RW's idea of a $uperMom. If you happen to have access to the InterWebs, I'll just bet you could find more.

Have any RWs even pretended to care about the mute, handicapped child?

Didn't think so.

Here's a pic of the daughter Ellen D doesn't have :D

tumblr_mlezuoYGAa1s9dcnmo1_500.jpg

If this thread proves anything, it's that liberals can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

And that they are such self righteous moral phonies they never consider their hypocrisy will be so obvious when they go into a rant.

If you are going to stand as the defender of dogs, you better consider whether your own has done worse.

Big fail libs.

Says the defender of $imple$arah who is responsible for the suffering and deaths of thousands and thousands.

Already posted several links in one of the many whiny threads about the RW's idea of a $uperMom. If you happen to have access to the InterWebs, I'll just bet you could find more.

Didn't think so.

your idea of "caring" was to have him aborted

btw, how do you know he is mute? usually DS has speech impairments, not mute

Last edited:
If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism."

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg

But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

You guys are such complete phonies.

Why does it matter that Obama ate dog while living in a country where that's customary?

He didn't "eat dog".

When he was 11yo, he ate what adults put in front of him.

$imple$arah admitted her dog babysat her mute, handicapped kid while she took photos - all so she could whore out her kid and get exactly this kind of publicity.

While the RW traitors pretend to care about dogs, they obviously don't give a crap about the welfare of that little kid.

If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism."

But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

Why does it matter that Obama ate dog while living in a country where that's customary?

He didn't "eat dog".

$imple$arah admitted her dog babysat her mute, handicapped kid while she took photos - all so she could whore out her kid and get exactly this kind of publicity.

While the RW traitors pretend to care about dogs, they obviously don't give a crap about the welfare of that little kid.
When Ellen D did it she got a Mom of the Year Award

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Obama ate dog, hun. He admitted it himself.

"“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” Obama says in the video."

Big fail libs.

He posted an article earlier in this thread in which it is claimed California is trying to stop Palin from hunting IN ALASKA. When I pointed out that's OBVIOUSLY bogus, he dropped the subject, but not his deranged charge. :lol:

California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes

Alaska's infamous predator-control program is being challenged by two California Democrats.

By: Bryan Nelson

Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 02:18 PM

75Facebook 0Twitter 0Pinterest 0Google+

WOLF HUNT: Over 1,000 wolves have been shot by aerial hunters since 2003. (Photo: Courtesy of Defenders of Wildlife)

It was only a few weeks ago that outgoing Gov. Sarah Palin urged her Alaskan constituents to "stick together" against "anti-hunting, anti-Second Amendment circuses from Hollywood." Now two Democrats from California have introduced legislation which would all but ban Alaska's brutal practice of shooting wolves from aircraft.

Palin stirred controversy over the practice during her bid as John McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential election, when her support for aerial hunting drew fire from conservation groups. While most aerial hunting was banned in the United States under the 1972 Airborne Hunting Act, Alaska has been allowed to issue permits to shoot wolves from aircraft due to loopholes in the law, so long as the killing is done on non-federal lands.

That loophole was widened in 2003 when then-Gov. Frank Murkowski signed a bill which essentially invited average citizens and private contractors to participate in the slaughter. But it was Sarah Palin's administration that ramped up the killing to unprecedented levels. Palin didn't just think that citizens should be allowed to hunt wolves from airplanes, she thought they should be paid to do it. In 2007, an initiative was passed to pay a bounty to hunters who shot a wolf from an airplane, chopped off the animal's left foreleg, and then brought it in as proof of the killing.

Read more: California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes MNN - Mother Nature Network

Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He's an idiot!

One of several articles about $arah's wild and domestic dog killing.

Your "god" must be so proud that you lie about every single thing you write about.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

If Palin was taking pictures, she was still there taking care of her kid. And I still see no evidence the dog was harmed in anyway.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Who knows how many he ate? Maybe to Obama, dog is like Frosted Flakes

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

"“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” Obama says in the video."

Sorry you're too dumb to get my point.

Eleven year old children do not choose to go out and kill and eat a dog. Eleven year old children are not responsible for what adults put on their plates.

OTOH, adults, like $$ are, or should be responsible for how they treat their mute, handicapped children.

Doncha think?

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

If Palin was taking pictures, she was still there taking care of her kid. And I still see no evidence the dog was harmed in anyway.

I agree that its likely no harm came to the dog but reading the twit's tweet, she herself said the dog was paying more attention to the kid than she was.

Big fail libs.

Didn't think so.
fuck you, 18 years ago liberal quacks told my now dead wife, that we should abort our daughter in the womb they said she would be a midget or down syndrom baby. She is perfect going to Northwestern next year

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Eleven year old children do not choose to go out and kill and eat a dog. Eleven year old children are not responsible for what adults put on their plates.

OTOH, adults, like $$ are, or should be responsible for how they treat their mute, handicapped children.

Doncha think?

Ellen D doesn't.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Doncha think?

Obama ATE DOG. He admitted it himself.

You have provided no evidence that Sarah Palin hasn't taken care of her Downs Syndrome Child that you would have had aborted had it been yours.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Who knows how many he ate? Maybe to Obama, dog is like Frosted Flakes
Again, what does it matter since it occurred in a country where it's customary?

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Doncha think?

can you prove he is mute?

palin3n-3-web.jpg

He didn't "eat dog".

Doncha think?

can you prove he is mute?

$imple$arah $aid $o

You're right. $he probably lied about that too.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

Here's where you're completely wrong.

I did have a HUGE problem with Obama eating a dog. Whether he knew he was or not. I had an even bigger problem with the adults who fed the dog to him.

You see, I'm not a partisan hack. You probably had a big problem with Obama eating a dog. Not for the same reasons I have a problem with it but only because he's a democratic president. It doesn't matter what Obama did over 40 years ago.

Yet you use that same situation to try to excuse what palin did.

I have a HUGE problem with what palin did. Not the reasons you think either. Mostly because that boy is now learning that dogs will let him stand on them. When he comes across one that doesn't allow him to do that, he will be hurt. Possibly seriously.

That's on top of the cruelty that's done to the dog by standing on it. A dog isn't a thing. A stepping stool is. A person should treat a dog with love and respect. A person should use a stepping stool to stand on.

I'm surprised I need to explain that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back