Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama ate dog...that is on him. He has to take responsibility for that action.

Palin let her son stand on a dog...she will NEVER take responsibility for that action. She will blame the media, PETA, dog-eater Obama. Anybody but herself.

So much for personal responsibility.
Obama was 9 years old at the time. He did admit it. She will never admit to any wrongdoing, she is a liar and a dumb one for posting that awful picture.

Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

Really? looks like the kid is playing with th edog in that picture, not actually standing on it. Can you see the dogs face? does it look like its in pain? of course Luddly agreed with you on that.

Instead of actually reading my posts, you just stupidly pile on?

Dumb.

Yours was the second post in the thread where you call the Kid a Moron. Did I miss something right before that?

(Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.) You said that right? what is it just because its Palins Kid ?

Personaly I dont care if obama ate a dog in Indonesia, thats what they do over there, cant be helped

Really? looks like the kid is playing with th edog in that picture, not actually standing on it. Can you see the dogs face? does it look like its in pain? of course Luddly agreed with you on that.

Dumb.

Yours was the second post in the thread where you call the Kid a Moron. Did I miss something right before that?

(Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.) You said that right? what is it just because its Palins Kid ?

Personaly I dont care if obama ate a dog in Indonesia, thats what they do over there, cant be helped

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

Post a link to anyplace I wrote that.

I want the EXACT link.

Post a link to any post of mine where I called the child a "moron".

Jeeez, I am so sick of you RW liars.

Dumb.

Just like teapartysamurai

Yarddog lies about me, gets called on his lie and then POOF! he disappears.

RW peas in a pod.

What is it with RW traitors that they just cannot tell the truth and they don't have the balls to admit to their lies.

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

you did not seem to care when he was called a drooler by a friend of yours....did ya?....

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

OOps so

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

Oh shit, I just mistook you for PaintMy house, but you responded to the post I left for him.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

What is it with RW traitors that they just cannot tell the truth and they don't have the balls to admit to their lies.

Hey idiot, Im still here, I made a mistake because you responded to the post I left for PMH. You guys seem so much alike, Im sorry

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

I don't even have to look, you just didn't say it. No way. I don't think they realize you rescue animals. What Palin did was wrong. No justification for it. None.

ooh I'm so mad at Palin! Not Ellen or Obama, though, the little dears. Just Palin! GRRRRRRRRR!!

lol

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

I made a mistake, but Im not lying, you have proof that Im a traitor? speak up , where do you see that in my posts

Vicious Bo Obama attacks a 2 year old at White House Party...where is the OUTRAGE???

michelle-obama-ashtyn-gardner-dog-lead.jpg

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

OOps so

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

Oh shit, I just mistook you for PaintMy house, but you responded to the post I left for him.

Liar.

I responded to this that YOU wrote:

of course Luddly agreed with you on that.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

Hey idiot, Im still here, I made a mistake because you responded to the post I left for PMH. You guys seem so much alike, Im sorry

Actually, we're not very a like at all but you would have no way of knowing that because, instead of READING my posts, you just ASSSSumed.

Then, even though YOU screwed up, you call ME an idiot and then add the very lame ass "sorry" after that?

You're pathetic.

Now, if you want to hassle me, why don't get a frikken clue by actually reading what I wrote.

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

you did not seem to care when he was called a drooler by a friend of yours....did ya?....

I don't see where you called out any of your knee jerk RW buddies. I don't see where you called out teapartysamurai for her lies or Yarddog for his stupidly attacking me.

Difference is, I don't expect you to because I don't consider you their keepers.

I'm not anyone elses keeper either.

Now, grow the fuck up give it a rest already.

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

OOps so

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

Liar.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

Actually, we're not very a like at all but you would have no way of knowing that because, instead of READING my posts, you just ASSSSumed.

Then, even though YOU screwed up, you call ME an idiot and then add the very lame ass "sorry" after that?

You're pathetic.

Now, if you want to hassle me, why don't get a frikken clue by actually reading what I wrote.

I said you agreed Thats true , because you did. Go to Paint my Houses post, then look at "list" and who thanked and agreed with his post.
Thats what I was talking about, you agreed with him by clicking on Agree.

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

OOps so

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

Liar.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

You're pathetic.

You call me a right wing traitor - I call you an idiot. Because you havnt shown me a post yet that even hints I am a traitor

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

OOps so

Dumb.

Yarddog

You

Are

Lying.

I want the EXACT link.

Liar.

Dumb.

RW peas in a pod.

You're pathetic.

So you clicked "agree " with paint my houses post , but you dont have the balls now to admit it? you went away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back