Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama-eat-dog-4.jpg

that cracked me up. :2up:
Obviously, it doesn't take much to entertain a simpleton like you.

And even less to send you sputtering!

:lol:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult your mom. But it isn't hard to see where you inherited your lack of intelligence from. Yes, you are the simpleton son.

Oh, boy the libs are sputtering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell when they have been nailed!

No. They're making fun of you for the same reason they always do - your thread is a lie and YOU are a liar.

If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism." ... But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

actually, I wasn't aware any liberals had gone into hysterics about animal cruelty at the Palin household.

You do understand that there's a difference between pets and livestock, right?

that cracked me up. :2up:
Obviously, it doesn't take much to entertain a simpleton like you.

And even less to send you sputtering!

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult your mom. But it isn't hard to see where you inherited your lack of intelligence from. Yes, you are the simpleton son.

Oh, boy the libs are sputtering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell when they have been nailed!

No. They're making fun of you for the same reason they always do - your thread is a lie and YOU are a liar.

It's a lie????????

Show me where I have lied that Obama ate dogs????

Show that!

I'm lying or you are just shrilly screaming, because you can't come up with a way to refute the truth?

If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism." ... But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

actually, I wasn't aware any liberals had gone into hysterics about animal cruelty at the Palin household.

No, because he doesn't understand that sometimes those two are reversed, and that you don't stand on the livestock either, not until it's dead.

No, because he doesn't understand that sometimes those two are reversed, and that you don't stand on the livestock either, not until it's dead.
Then you beat it.....makes the meat less stringy.....

California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes

Alaska's infamous predator-control program is being challenged by two California Democrats.

By: Bryan Nelson

Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 02:18 PM

75Facebook 0Twitter 0Pinterest 0Google+

WOLF HUNT: Over 1,000 wolves have been shot by aerial hunters since 2003. (Photo: Courtesy of Defenders of Wildlife)

It was only a few weeks ago that outgoing Gov. Sarah Palin urged her Alaskan constituents to "stick together" against "anti-hunting, anti-Second Amendment circuses from Hollywood." Now two Democrats from California have introduced legislation which would all but ban Alaska's brutal practice of shooting wolves from aircraft.

Palin stirred controversy over the practice during her bid as John McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential election, when her support for aerial hunting drew fire from conservation groups. While most aerial hunting was banned in the United States under the 1972 Airborne Hunting Act, Alaska has been allowed to issue permits to shoot wolves from aircraft due to loopholes in the law, so long as the killing is done on non-federal lands.

That loophole was widened in 2003 when then-Gov. Frank Murkowski signed a bill which essentially invited average citizens and private contractors to participate in the slaughter. But it was Sarah Palin's administration that ramped up the killing to unprecedented levels. Palin didn't just think that citizens should be allowed to hunt wolves from airplanes, she thought they should be paid to do it. In 2007, an initiative was passed to pay a bounty to hunters who shot a wolf from an airplane, chopped off the animal's left foreleg, and then brought it in as proof of the killing.

Read more: California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes MNN - Mother Nature Network

Then you beat it.....
If that's what the recipe calls for, and many do.

You aren't aware of the phony outrage?????????

Today’s outrage: Palin posts photo of son standing on the family dog
Today 8217 s outrage Palin posts photo of son standing on the family dog Hot Air

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes

Alaska's infamous predator-control program is being challenged by two California Democrats.

By: Bryan Nelson

Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 02:18 PM

75Facebook 0Twitter 0Pinterest 0Google+

WOLF HUNT: Over 1,000 wolves have been shot by aerial hunters since 2003. (Photo: Courtesy of Defenders of Wildlife)

It was only a few weeks ago that outgoing Gov. Sarah Palin urged her Alaskan constituents to "stick together" against "anti-hunting, anti-Second Amendment circuses from Hollywood." Now two Democrats from California have introduced legislation which would all but ban Alaska's brutal practice of shooting wolves from aircraft.

Palin stirred controversy over the practice during her bid as John McCain's running mate in the 2008 presidential election, when her support for aerial hunting drew fire from conservation groups. While most aerial hunting was banned in the United States under the 1972 Airborne Hunting Act, Alaska has been allowed to issue permits to shoot wolves from aircraft due to loopholes in the law, so long as the killing is done on non-federal lands.

That loophole was widened in 2003 when then-Gov. Frank Murkowski signed a bill which essentially invited average citizens and private contractors to participate in the slaughter. But it was Sarah Palin's administration that ramped up the killing to unprecedented levels. Palin didn't just think that citizens should be allowed to hunt wolves from airplanes, she thought they should be paid to do it. In 2007, an initiative was passed to pay a bounty to hunters who shot a wolf from an airplane, chopped off the animal's left foreleg, and then brought it in as proof of the killing.

Read more: California lawmakers to make it illegal for Palin to shoot wolves from planes MNN - Mother Nature Network

Um, do you know how stupid you are?

How can California Lawmakers stop anything Palin does from Alaska???

Someone isn't very bright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today 8217 s outrage Palin posts photo of son standing on the family dog Hot Air

On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're the phony here.

If you really cared that Obama ate dog, you would care a whole lot more about the thousands of wild dogs that Palin is responsible for suffering very slow deaths.

My bet is that you'll defend that suffering.

Well?

You're the phony here.

If you really cared that Obama ate dog, you would care a whole lot more about the thousands of wild dogs that Palin is responsible for suffering very slow deaths.

My bet is that you'll defend that suffering.

Well?

You posted an article claiming California is trying to stop Palin from shooting wolves IN ALASKA!

Who's the Phony!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back