Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luddy went quiet.

Could it be, in his mindless zeal to justify Obama's dog eating he fell for a bogus article?

:lol:

Not going to wait for you to defend $arah's lack of decent parenting or the cruel shooting of wolves from the air.

She also pushed through a bill on "urban hunting" so people could shoot dogs inside city limits.

Any way you look at it, she's directly responsible for a lot more dogs suffering and death than the one President Obama ate at the age of 11.

I have to defend you posting a BOGUS ARTICLE where you claim California is trying to stop Palin from doing ANYTHING in Alaska??????????

Nice attempt at spinning this, but YOU STUCK YOUR FOOT IN IT PAL, I DIDN'T!

Now do you have an article where Wyoming is trying to stop her too?

First, look up the definition of the word "bogus".

Second, look at the phony photos you've posted here.

Third, ask your mommy to read the article out loud to you.

Lying hypocrite "christian".

You gonna start in now about how I'm stalking you? Threatening, bullying, trying to get you banned?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

But it's okay if a liberal EATS a dog!

Thank you for proving what a moral hypocrite you are!

Where dogs are food it's okay if anybody does dummy, but I'd like it if they didn't. Dog I have not tried but I've eaten plenty of other kinds of "meat".

Oh, it's okay to SLAUGHTER DOGS. Just not to stand on them.

It can't be that MAYBE you are trying like hell to justify Obama and condemn Palin, and looking pretty darn foolish doing so????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be!!!!!!

It could be that you are a fucking partisan moron, trying to say it's okay for Palin to let her kid stand on a dog because Obama once ate dog in a country that eats dogs!

WHO'S THE PARTISAN MORON HERE??????? :lol:

You are the one trying to justify Obama eating dog, but condemning Palin letting her kid stand on a dog.

Could you be any more obvious!

I don't care that Palin's kid stood on a dog- stupid issue that I have only heard conservatives talk about and I don't care if Obama ate dog once.

Do you care?

You are the one trying to justify Obama eating dog, but condemning Palin letting her kid stand on a dog.

Why does eating a dog need to be justified? It's done in some cultures around the world. How is eating a dog any less humane than eating a cow?

If the dog was hurt it would have done something.
It Doesn't Fucking Matter, You Do Not Stand On The Fucking Dog.

And just so that you can't say you weren't warned, you not hit your sister, you do not run with scissors, you do not play with matches, you do not eat what's in the cat box, and you do not pull the kind of shit that Palin lets her children get away with. Is everyone clear now?

Last edited:
But it's okay if a liberal EATS a dog!

Thank you for proving what a moral hypocrite you are!

Where dogs are food it's okay if anybody does dummy, but I'd like it if they didn't. Dog I have not tried but I've eaten plenty of other kinds of "meat".

It can't be that MAYBE you are trying like hell to justify Obama and condemn Palin, and looking pretty darn foolish doing so????

It could be that you are a fucking partisan moron, trying to say it's okay for Palin to let her kid stand on a dog because Obama once ate dog in a country that eats dogs!

I don't care that Palin's kid stood on a dog- stupid issue that I have only heard conservatives talk about and I don't care if Obama ate dog once.

Do you care?

That's typical. Two threads started and polluted by outraged liberals but you see nothing :lol:

and lets not forget the big stink they made over some personal face book letter that was written to the Obama girls about how they dressed.

oh and the Obama mask of that rodeo clown. they wanted to charge him with a HATE CRIME

People better wake up to the fascist that is running this country and their base of nut jobs
Let's see here, rodeo clown in mask, fired. Woman who wrote Facebook post, fired. Free Speech isn't free so either watch your mouth or be prepared to live with the consequences.

Do you care?

That's typical. Two threads started and polluted by outraged liberals but you see nothing :lol:

I have no idea what the hell you think you are trying to say-

But do you care either that Palin's child stood on a dog- or that Obama once ate dog meat?

I certainly don't- do you?

Do you care?

I have no idea what the hell you think you are trying to say-

But do you care either that Palin's child stood on a dog- or that Obama once ate dog meat?

I certainly don't- do you?
No, I don't care. But I'm not the one blind to the liberal phony outrage either

Funniest part of this little dust up is that $impleSarah got the news coverage she craves.

political-pictures-sarah-palin-pouting-crying4.jpg

A grown adult? No, but a child isn't hurting anything. Stop being such a queen.

My aunt and uncle have a picture of me sitting on the back of their great dane when I was three years old.
Protecting pets isn't queer dummy. I don't care what people think is cute, you do not ride or stand on dogs, period. And if you do someone should beat your little behind until you remember that. They aren't fucking toys or furniture.

Last edited:

My aunt and uncle have a picture of me sitting on the back of their great dane when I was three years old.
Protect pets isn't queer dummy. I don't care what people think is cute, you do not ride or stand on dogs, period. And if you someone should beat your little behind until you remember that. They aren't fucking toys or furniture.

I don't agree with the beating part but she did admit the dog was taking better care of her mute, handicapped kid than she was.

Why does she put her kids in the news so often? Why does she wore out her children and then act all surprised when they get drunk and start fights?

Its disgusting.

If there was ever an example of the phony, hypocritical, moral outrage of liberals. It is the fact that Obama ATE dogs and liberals ignore that as "multiculturalism."

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg

But Palin show a picture of a cute kid, standing on the family dog and liberals go into hysterics.

palin3n-3-web.jpg

You guys are such complete phonies.

The dog looks pretty comfortable.

someone should beat your little behind until you remember that. ...

You gonna do it, tough guy? Don't pretend you would ever so much as look at anyone cross-eyed in the real world, you pathetic, idiotic pussy. You're a worthless pile of shit.

Animal abuser. Your parents were worse than Hitler.

Protect pets isn't queer dummy. I don't care what people think is cute, you do not ride or stand on dogs, period. And if you someone should beat your little behind until you remember that. They aren't fucking toys or furniture.

So don't thump Fido buy its all good to pull a child out of the womb and kill it? You guys are a worthless bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back