Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this had been anyone but Palin, nobody would have given it much thought at all, but with the smallest things, people lose their senses seeing Palin.

It is no doubt a big enough strong dog to hold such a small boy.

That stupid ho got all the crazies out with comments about her kid, like "the drooler". The crazies are just crazy. And mean. And rotten to the core. The bitch is a skank with no clue how her actions have hurt her CHILD. And she probably doesn't care. I feel bad for the kid. I feel worse for the dog.

occupyworst31.jpg

lol, dang it:laugh:

PETA is made up of a bunch of two faced hypocrites just like the people are over Palin.

I'm shocked at the hate directed at a handicapped little boy. it's disgusting

PETA is made up of a bunch of two faced hypocrites just like the people are over Palin.

I'm shocked at the hate directed at a handicapped little boy. it's disgusting
Nah, PETA is definitely the worst organization in America.

PETA manages to manipulate loopholes in the law to kill animals, and does a great job of making sure that there is not enough evidence left behind to convict them: Family Claims PETA Stole and Killed Pet Chihuahua - WBOC-TV 16 Delmarvas News Leader FOX 21 -
Cerate said after numerous phone calls to PETA, and letting the organization know that the alleged crime was caught on camera, PETA representatives returned to his home with a fruit basket and bad news.

"I asked, I asked her, what happened to Maya? Where is it? Sorry but we killed Maya. Yeah. We put to sleep Maya," said Cerate.
[...]Two PETA members were arrested but will not face charges. Accomack County Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Agar told WBOC that after reviewing the case, he does not believe there is enough evidence to prove criminal intent beyond a reasonable doubt.

Get down on all fours, and we'll let the kids ride you...although, the children must be watched around you, especially if they have Downs Syndrome!

Yeah, watch me put them down, for their good and ours.

Watch us put you down, just for the good!

10906129_630997367007050_8884640325814509179_n.jpg

Hey V, you got one right. You would be happier, and so would I, but it ain't happening so just deal with it.

Get down on all fours, and we'll let the kids ride you...although, the children must be watched around you, especially if they have Downs Syndrome!

Hey V, you got one right. You would be happier, and so would I, but it ain't happening so just deal with it.

I'm sure if you walked down to your local ghetto, pulled out a few $100's your dream could become a reality.... I'll miss you...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Get off the fucking dog people.

I'm sure if you walked down to your local ghetto, pulled out a few $100's your dream could become a reality.... I'll miss you...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
If I wanted it dumbass, I would have had it long ago. I have no love for this shithole, or the little monsters known as humanity who inhabit it.

The question isn't "why is that kid standing on the dog?" It's "Why is the mom taking a picture rather than rescuing the dog from the kid standing on it?"
obama-ate-dogs-in-indonesia-160306951184.jpeg

And Baby Hussein, learning what parts taste best!
obama-eats-dogs-160306914984.jpeg
In a country where dog is on the menu and he was a child. Here, we have no "Bow-wow and Meow-Meow" restaurants. So, are you saying that it is acceptable to stand on dogs in the U.S.?

The question isn't "why is that kid standing on the dog?" It's "Why is the mom taking a picture rather than rescuing the dog from the kid standing on it?"
obama-ate-dogs-in-indonesia-160306951184.jpeg

And Baby Hussein, learning what parts taste best!
obama-eats-dogs-160306914984.jpeg
In a country where dog is on the menu and he was a child. Here, we have no "Bow-wow and Meow-Meow" restaurants. So, are you saying that it is acceptable to stand on dogs in the U.S.?

For a child playing with a dog, of course, if the dog is in distress, unlike liberal assholes, he will get up and move! If he doesn't, he's undoubtedly having FUN, another thing liberals have no concept of!

The question should be, "does Obama still eat dogs?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back