Obama/Biden Care

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I am a Operations Manager of a Company that manufactures the wheel and tire assemblies for the following Industries in the US, Japan, Australia and Europe, multi-plant locations in the USA Iowa, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Georgia Texas, and Indiana own a Garden Tractor, commercial Lawn Equipment like John Deer, Toro , Honda, or play Golf, Yamaha, a boat trailer Ez Loader, caravan Triton, US Marine the moon rover that is my Companies hell and tires you are riding on Health care, this single act by Congers, OBAMA and Joe Biden has cost 500,000 deaths alone in the first year , people that needed medical help but were denied because they could not afford the out excessive premiums for Obama/Biden care .58 million people forced into un-employment, 24,000 small business closed and 1 trillion dollars and the health care system was destroyed the first year of this and now during Covid 19 our health care system is broken. Who the hell would vote for a Democrate in 2020 NO REPUBUBLICAN voted for Obama/Biden care

I am a Operations Manager of a Company that manufactures the wheel and tire assemblies for the following Industries in the US, Japan, Australia and Europe, multi-plant locations in the USA Iowa, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Georgia Texas, and Indiana own a Garden Tractor, commercial Lawn Equipment like John Deer, Toro , Honda, or play Golf, Yamaha, a boat trailer Ez Loader, caravan Triton, US Marine the moon rover that is my Companies hell and tires you are riding on Health care, this single act by Congers, OBAMA and Joe Biden has cost 500,000 deaths alone in the first year , people that needed medical help but were denied because they could not afford the out excessive premiums for Obama/Biden care .58 million people forced into un-employment, 24,000 small business closed and 1 trillion dollars and the health care system was destroyed the first year of this and now during Covid 19 our health care system is broken. Who the hell would vote for a Democrate in 2020 NO REPUBUBLICAN voted for Obama/Biden care
What's a Congers?

"the health care system was destroyed the first year of this and now during Covid 19 our health care system is broken. Interesting how you linked ACA to Covid-19.

• Banned
What's a Congers?

"the health care system was destroyed the first year of this and now during Covid 19 our health care system is broken. Interesting how you linked ACA to Covid-19.
Most Americas call it Obama/Biden care not the ACA this was forced on America Every thing you here today is how horrendous the healthcare system is in the US is out of data by Covid 19 so its obvious that the two go together and all you here is that the US healthcare system was the Worst in the world after Obama/Biden care was forced on America so its like which is it?

What's a Congers?

Most Americas call it Obama/Biden care not the ACA this was forced on America Every thing you here today is how horrendous the healthcare system is in the US is out of data by Covid 19 so its obvious that the two go together and all you here is that the US healthcare system was the Worst in the world after Obama/Biden care was forced on America so its like which is it?
You obviously don't speak for most Americans. It is the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

• Banned
What's a Congers?

You obviously don't speak for most Americans. It is the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
I do not speak for Democrats like you I speak for Americans that your fricking Obama/Biden care jobs were lost and killed and the businnes you closed to this FORCED action

What's a Congers?

I do not speak for Democrats like you I speak for Americans that your fricking Obama/Biden care jobs were lost and killed and the businnes you closed to this FORCED action

What's a Congers?

No one except for you the board dingleberry has called it Biden care. Your article is not believable.

• Banned
What's a Congers?

No one except for you the board dingleberry has called it Biden care. Your article is not believable.
Who was the loyal VP to the Black Moron Obama, and Drunk Nancy Polise his liven MAN nse, ya know Michell Obama was an Angry Black Man Obama/Biden /Pel;osi care the worst legislation opassed in History all by Democrates

What's a Congers?

Who was the loyal VP to the Black Moron Obama, and Drunk Nancy Polise his liven MAN nse, ya know Michell Obama was an Angry Black Man Obama/Biden /Pel;osi care the worst legislation opassed in History all by Democrates

You can't even spell and put a sentence together. You are either a kid or from some other country.

What's a Congers?

Wait 32 % of Americans are Democrate, NO I will not speak for those A-holes 38 % are Republican and the 32% are Independent who hate Obama/Bide/Pelosi care so YOU are wrong again you do not want to call it what it is because that is the worst thing that happened to America and know what kind of impact that will have n 2020 Joe Biden is toast for many reasons like 40 other things that will come out be then between now and election day look at his VP process, The Black Congress brad is a follower of Fidelo Castro, another old Brad was born in Vietnam, Kamlla Harris is a sexual Pervert like Joe Biden banged Wille to get her Senate seat America knows alot

Forum List

Back