Obama blasts aggressive nationalism complains about Paris pullout Indonessia

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Blasts ‘Aggressive’ Nationalism, Complains About Paris Pullout in Indonesia

Former President Barack Obama took a thinly veiled swipe at President Trump in Indonesia Saturday, sounding the alarm about “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and grumbling about the U.S. exit from the Paris climate agreement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh is the spoiled little bitch having a hissy fit , guess it sucks to be him. He doesn't have all his obeying little bitches in order. Oh wait make that they aren't able to have power over everyone now.

The word nationalism isn't even correct, its called patriotism. Or how about "we're tired of being stabbed in the back-ism?"

Last edited:
I don't think that POS has ever had anything good to say about the United States. He is a national embarrassment.

I don't think that POS has ever had anything good to say about the United States. He is a national embarrassment.

You're the POS, Trump is an international embarrassment; only fools believe otherwise (oh, and pieces of shit).

What's an "Obama"?

Didn't we used to have a Capitol coffee shop waiter named "O'Bammer"?

You're the POS, Trump is an international embarrassment; only fools believe otherwise (oh, and pieces of shit).
And what makes your opinion any more valid than anyone else's? Are you special?

My opinions are rational, yours are emotional.
Says the snowflake who's been melting down for 8 months now over the fact that her candidate didn't win.

Obama means as much as a skid mark left after a bad burrito

-Geaux

Forum List

Back