Obama-era political prisoner to run against Elizabeth Warren

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Political prisoner Marty Gottesfeld has officially announced his candidacy for U.S. Senate where he will challenge establishment swamp creature Elizabeth Warren.
Obama-era Political Prisoner To Run Against Elizabeth Warren From Jail
---------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this interesting Elizabeth Warrne another bs-ing liar who was caught. I mean how can anyone trust someone whose been caught lying and lied in order to get into a college at that.

If jo blow down the street did that omg you would be hung from the tail feathers.

:lol:

You can't even keep your bullshit straight anymore. It's amazing to watch.

But that's beside the point. I suggest you demonstrate your loyalty as a member of the Infowars Bullshit Army by donating your life savings to this guy's campaign.

• Banned

But that's beside the point. I suggest you demonstrate your loyalty as a member of the Infowars Bullshit Army by donating your life savings to this guy's campaign.

Ain't my fault you don't get it . :11_2_1043:

Watch and learn bahahahah

You don't even know who the kid is or was........
YOu don't even know why he's been in prison

upload_2018-2-13_17-46-38.png

• Banned
At least your smart enough to know when it's safe to attack something from infowars.. bahahah

View attachment 176532

That's adorable.

Yes, I do know the story. It's been all over the internet for years now. I think if you looked, you'd see a couple hundred threads on it on this very board.

• Banned

View attachment 176532

That's adorable.

Yes, I do know the story. It's been all over the internet for years now. I think if you looked, you'd see a couple hundred threads on it on this very board.

That's adorable, <-------- now that dear Watson was actually adorable lmfao too cute. :beer:

Political prisoner Marty Gottesfeld has officially announced his candidacy for U.S. Senate where he will challenge establishment swamp creature Elizabeth Warren.
Obama-era Political Prisoner To Run Against Elizabeth Warren From Jail
---------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this interesting Elizabeth Warrne another bs-ing liar who was caught. I mean how can anyone trust someone whose been caught lying and lied in order to get into a college at that.

If jo blow down the street did that omg you would be hung from the tail feathers.
It's not a requirement to be a minority to get into college....I always found that money works the best...

Forum List

Back