Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Flagrant Dissing of the Resolute Desk!

120125-obama-feet-on-desk-white-house-furniture.jpg

Obama%20feet%20on%20desk.jpg
obama-feet-furniture-10.jpg
20120208-134137.jpg
5.jpg
Obamano-respect.jpg
obama-advisors-oval-office_606.jpg
Obama-Photo-Op-Shortly-After-Boston-Marathon-Blast-001.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I am absolutely not seeing 'half-Arab.' I'm seeing full Kenyan.

Obama was born in Rachuonyo District[3] on the shores of Lake Victoria just outside Kendu Bay, Kenya Colony, at the time a colony of the British Empire. He was raised in the village of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Nyanza Province.[14] His family are members of the Luo ethnic group. His father was Onyango (later Hussein) Obama (c. 1895-1979), and his mother, Habiba Akumu Nyanjango of Karabondi, Kenya, was his second wife. After Akumu separated from her husband Hussein and left the family in 1945, the boy Barack Obama was raised by his father Hussein's third wife, Sarah Ogwel of Kogelo.[5][15]

Barack Obama, Sr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

"Baraka" and "Hussein" are pretty African names, eh?

Oh wait, they are both Arabic...

I guess you'd feel better if his last name was Anglo-Saxon, Nah ,if your a dick now you'll still be a dick later.

Last edited:
mudwhistle was in such a hyper ventilating, spittle fueled hysteria, he spelled furniture wrong. :lol:
Well, if that's the best critic you have for the OP I guess you can join about 5 other folks. One of them even misspelled his criticism of my misspelling.

We've got some real winners on this site.

I guess you'd feel better if his last name was Anglo-Saxon, Nah ,if you a dick now you'll still be a dick later.

Obama is a tool, a man created by a party elite to play a role. Under his rule, we have established ever greater control by the police state, and instituted fascism, the merger of corporate and public power structures.

So you're right, I don't give a fuck what his name is, I would oppose him as an enemy of liberty and Constitutional governance if his name were "Fred Smith." His supposed "black" status is just another marketing ploy by those who have groomed him, all these years. Obama is more a product, than a person.

Here he is at work. Notice his feet aren't on the furniture.

ece03l9g.jpg

Not in that pic, but they are in this one:

images

Still haven't seen any pics of other presidents standing on the desk. Plenty of them resting their feet on it, but none has been so disrespectful as to literally put the sole of their foot on top of the desk putting their weight down on it like Obama in effect, standing on it. Keep searching away suck-asses. You'll never find it.

The whole point of this is to illustrate the manner in which Obama treats our property. We all know what happened when he removed his foot. He scratched the Hell out of it. The guy lives in a castle but acts like it's a rundown shack.

An historic antique desk treated with such obvious disdain points out how little consideration he has for the White House or the office he holds. It is predictable that not one person on the left thinks it is disrespectful. All they do is attempt to repeat the same old worn out excuse that "Everyone Else Did It", even though they didn't. The point of all of this is to show that no matter what Obama does, you assholes never think he does anything wrong. Over the years Obama has destroyed this country's reputation, and has conducted himself as if he hates this country or could care less what anyone thinks. This is just one more example among many. The way he's embroiled in the middle of one crisis after another yet still finds time to golf. The way he spends like it's Monopoly money. By the time he leaves office they'll have to send all of the furniture out to be refinished. Kind of shows the lack of upbringing he experienced as a child.

The only halfway decent Republican president since TR golfed so much during the Korean Police Action (54,246 American service men and women lost their lives) that America's most famous racist, misogynistic, rightwing golf club named a building, a pond, and tree after him but-----but I have no idea whether or not the great Republican Keynesian ever stood on the Oval Office desk with his spikes on? and-----and I have no idea whether or not Ike played a round of golf IN the Oval Office? but-----but he may very well have used his putter while playing around with his driver in the Oval Office? -pewsh!-

Eisenhower Cabin at Augusta National

By Brent Kelley, About.com Guide
From the Augusta National Landmarks gallery: The Eisenhower Cabin

eisenhower-cabin-augusta-national.jpg

Ike's Pond at Augusta National

By Brent Kelley,

augusta_par3_gen1.jpg

EisenhowerTreei.jpg

This thread is so full of Fail and Win.

I thought the one with Obama Tebowing on it was a winner.

I wonder how many other of these nut-sacks are going to say incorrectly that Bush did it first. They all act like they were the first to mention it.

The point of the OP wasn't about Obama putting his feet on the desk, but how he put his foot on the desk.

Bush didn't stand on the edge like Obama. But as usual, when someone else does it, Obama likes to go too far. Like he has an excuse to be an ass.

Last edited:

I wonder how many other of these nut-sacks are going say incorrectly that Bush did it first. They all act like they were the first to mention it.

The point of the OP wasn't about Obama putting his feet on the desk, but how he put his foot on the desks.

Bush didn't stand on the edge like Obama. But as usual, when someone else does Obama likes to go too far. Like he has an excuse to be an ass.

Obama was born with a silver coke spoon up his ass. The world has bowed to him and kissed his ass, his entire life. Everything was handed to Obama on a silver platter, all the way to the presidency. So is it any surprise that he acts like an entitled SOB? Obama believes that he deserves the worship that the party elite and the media have created.

Remember, Barack has a lot in common with Madonna - nothing in common with Jefferson or Washington...

I wonder how many other of these nut-sacks are going say incorrectly that Bush did it first. They all act like they were the first to mention it.

The point of the OP wasn't about Obama putting his feet on the desk, but how he put his foot on the desks.

Bush didn't stand on the edge like Obama. But as usual, when someone else does Obama likes to go too far. Like he has an excuse to be an ass.

Obama was born with a silver coke spoon up his ass. The world has bowed to him and kissed his ass, his entire life. Everything was handed to Obama on a silver platter, all the way to the presidency. So is it any surprise that he acts like an entitled SOB? Obama believes that he deserves the worship that the party elite and the media have created.

Remember, Barack has a lot in common with Madonna - nothing in common with Jefferson or Washington...

What did Reagan have in common with either?

Madonna works hard at her trade.

Obama is more like Vanilla Ice. He's a fake.

For those of you buttsore over this too bad. I doubt he cares what you think nor can you do anything about it. Just make sure when you get to be POTUS you dont do it. Oh wait....thats not going to happen is it?

Here he is at work. Notice his feet aren't on the furniture.

ece03l9g.jpg

Not in that pic, but they are in this one:

images

Still haven't seen any pics of other presidents standing on the desk. Plenty of them resting their feet on it, but none has been so disrespectful as to literally put the sole of their foot on top of the desk putting their weight down on it like Obama in effect, standing on it. Keep searching away suck-asses. You'll never find it.

Well, at least Bush didn't literally STAND on the desk like that savage Obama!

Somebody call the movers, Meatwhistle needs the goalposts moved again :lol:

This thread is so full of Fail and Win.

The point of the OP wasn't about Obama putting his feet on the desk, but how he put his foot on the desk.

Yes, I'm sure that wasn't photoshopped. :D

0309fb1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-8G62DS_X8]Don't You Feel Stupid - Jonnii T - YouTube[/ame]

what a disgusting thing to say, there was only one who had INTERCOURSE on it and we all know who that was, i will not mention names but does "Bubba" or WJC come to mind ?

another thing what does "having sex" mean ? why the hell can't people AND the media use the proper terminology ? there are better words to use in defining "FUCKING" :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up:

here are a few:
coitus, copulation, interpersonal communication, coupling, intercourse, lovemaking, mating, sex act, sexual relations, getting it on, making love

getting it on, <-----------<<<< i like that one :up:

Sex on a table is not disgusting. Are you a prude or do you just dislike the opposite sex?

If ya wanna see rw heads explode, just mention that our current president and his beautiful wife have probably done "it" in the Lincoln bedroom, as well as just about any other place in the WH that they wanted to.

LOL

or
Barry and Larry in the back of a limo

Ford-56624663582.jpeg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-8G62DS_X8]Don't You Feel Stupid - Jonnii T - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back