Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

To be fair, at least he didn't get semen on the carpet.

What's wrong with Sea Men?

Sailors can really party!!!

sailors-beer1.jpg

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

Sir, please stop backpedaling. You said pics or gtfo. I supplied the pic YOU asked for. Are you not honest enough to just say, oops. I was wrong? Oh and as far as Obama and Bush being the same. not even close. There was no 9/11 on Obama's watch and here is a huge difference, he killed the person who was responsible for 9/11. bush attacked the wrong frucking country because of it.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

This is why the race card gets played. Both Presidents are putting their feet on a desk...yet somehow you're only outraged about the black guy. There is no policy debate here; no ideological debate; nothing other than two Presidents with their feet on the desk.

Why do you dislike what Obama did but don't seem to mind what Bush did?

There is no other difference other than race.

Sorry, you sound--repeat SOUND--like a racist when you take up such causes. Yeah, go ahead and diminish the word and all of that..it's not as if you haven't done it before.

It's just pathetic on your part loser.

Honestly, I had no idea THIS would be the thread that made him look like a fool.

Nicely done sir. Fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum
Not sure what worse, him and bush and so many other presidents doing the same damn thing and you not getting upset before NOW....or the fact that you spelled this word like this...."Furnature"...in the thread title.

Which one makes you look dumber? I am going with the spelling wrong in the fucking title thingy. Thats right...thingy. :)

You are a hypocrite and a strange, strange hack but please....don't stop. Fool.

Sir, please stop backpedaling. You said pics or gtfo. I supplied the pic YOU asked for. Are you not honest enough to just say, oops. I was wrong? Oh and as far as Obama and Bush being the same. not even close. There was no 9/11 on Obama's watch and here is a huge difference, he killed the person who was responsible for 9/11. bush attacked the wrong frucking country because of it.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

This is why the race card gets played. Both Presidents are putting their feet on a desk...yet somehow you're only outraged about the black guy. There is no policy debate here; no ideological debate; nothing other than two Presidents with their feet on the desk.

Sorry, you sound--repeat SOUND--like a racist when you take up such causes. Yeah, go ahead and diminish the word and all of that..it's not as if you haven't done it before.

Honestly, I had no idea THIS would be the thread that made him look like a fool.

Nicely done sir. Fool.

Dude.......you really got him that time. *rolling eyes*

Standing on the desk photo-op?

Meh...he still hasn't topped the 'Buzz Manhattan in Air Force One' photo-op that emptied buildings because people thought another 9/11 plane attack was happening.

That pretty much told us everything we needed to know about the Obama administration.

Meh...he still hasn't topped the 'Buzz Manhattan in Air Force One' photo-op that emptied buildings because people thought another 9/11 plane attack was happening.

That pretty much told us everything we needed to know about the Obama administration.

I know right. This one as well.

bush%20and%20katrina.jpg

I know right. This one as well.

bush%20and%20katrina.jpg

Excellent comeback.

*shaking head*

Dude, you're reaching again.

Nicely done sir. Fool.

Dude.......you really got him that time. *rolling eyes*

I challenge Zona to debates regularly, he runs like the coward he is. Yeah, he really got me that time.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Problem. You seem to think everything is about race. If some black dude doesn't win the lottery, you'll say the guy who drew the numbers was racist. If some black dude is outperformed on the ball field, you call the superior athlete racist. You liberals are hopeless cases. I don't give a flying rats backside if the guy is purple with pink polka dots, I will criticize him when the criticism is due. If you don't like it, shove it. You have no real arguments about race, all you have are "you're racist."

And if you think I sat by and condoned everything Bush did, you are sorely mistaken, you rank amateur. I find it quite ironic that you would sit there and defend Obama, no matter what wrongs he may reap, yet you would rather blame Bush for his ills. Being a Libertarian, I think a lot of things Bush did were wrong, namely going into Iraq and amassing 5 trillion dollars in new debt!

If you think I criticize Obama because he is black, once again, you are out of your mind (wait no, you already are). If I find something wrong with a man, the least of all reasons would be his skin color. How crude and base is that? He is inept, he cannot effectively lead this nation, and he most certainly doesn't understand how to balance a budget. He does nothing to encourage unity in this country, but strives only to divide it. Hey, Biden's an idiot too and he's a white guy.

Sorry, you not only sound stupid, you are stupid. You are so profoundly stupid, it makes Pee Wee Herman look like Einstein. You diminish the world with you abject ignorance, Liberals such as yourself diminish the cohesion of this great nation by baiting and insulting. If you have a real I repeat REAL argument to launch against me, I'm game. But be warned, I will destroy you as I have done so many of your high strung liberal friends on this board.

One other thing, you are seriously malinformed. You take no time to educate yourself with facts, you gleefully swallow any and all propaganda issued forth by the elites in your own party. You are an automaton, easily led, easily programmed, and easily led to the slaughter. You diminish the world with your rank incompetence.

Are you finished? Loser?

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Problem. You seem to think everything is about race. If some black dude doesn't win the lottery, you'll say the guy who drew the numbers was racist. If some black dude is outperformed on the ball field, you call the superior athlete racist. You liberals are hopeless cases. I don't give a flying rats backside if the guy is purple with pink polka dots, I will criticize him when the criticism is due. If you don't like it, shove it. You have no real arguments about race, all you have are "you're racist."
If two people do the exact same thing and you only decide to express outrage at one of them and the one you express outrage at is black...what else is there?

Sorry, you sound--repeat SOUND--like a racist when you take up such causes.

And if you think I sat by and condoned everything Bush did, you are sorely mistaken, you rank amateur. I find it quite ironic that you would sit there and defend Obama, no matter what wrongs he may reap, yet you would rather blame Bush for his ills. Being a Libertarian, I think a lot of things Bush did were wrong, namely going into Iraq and amassing 5 trillion dollars in new debt!

Yes, you sound really indignant.

As for my "supporting Obama no matter what", you're just full of shit as always. That isn't me.

If you think I criticize Obama because he is black, once again, you are out of your mind (wait no, you already are). If I find something wrong with a man, the least of all reasons would be his skin color.
So why are you here. Are you really pissed that he put his foot on a desk? Great...why aren't you pissed that Bush did it or whomever the next President is going to be is going to do it. It's all based on race.

How crude and base is that? He is inept,
No evidence of that.

he cannot effectively lead this nation,
He's been President for nearly 6 years and the US is still the greatest nation on earth

and he most certainly doesn't understand how to balance a budget.
Again, judge through the prism of history...who did? Andrew Jackson?

He does nothing to encourage unity in this country, but strives only to divide it.
More nonsense. If you're being divided from someone you formerly identified with...you'e playing the blame game if you're blaming the President of the US no matter who they are.

Amazingly, despite predictions from folks like you, when Zimmerman got off, there were very few demonstrations much less the wholesale riots people like you predicted. Where is this seething hatred you keep trying to insist is there? I know where it is; in your heart.

Sorry, you not only sound stupid, you are stupid. You are so profoundly stupid, it makes Pee Wee Herman look like Einstein. You diminish the world with you abject ignorance, Liberals such as yourself diminish the cohesion of this great nation by baiting and insulting. If you have a real I repeat REAL argument to launch against me, I'm game. But be warned, I will destroy you as I have done so many of your high strung liberal friends on this board.
You haven't destroyed anything with your "arguments". Yet all of the "high strung liberal friends" still seem to be here.

One other thing, you are seriously malinformed. You take no time to educate yourself with facts, you gleefully swallow any and all propaganda issued forth by the elites in your own party. You are an automaton, easily led, easily programmed, and easily led to the slaughter. You diminish the world with your rank incompetence.

Are you finished? Loser?

Hardly. It is you and all of your fellow haters who are being spoonfed...

You claim the media is biased, right?

Yet the only way you could know is if you watched the other media, right?

So do you watch MSNBC? No? Hmmm...

Where do YOU get your information from? Oh yeah...you're spoonfed why you should be upset by your "leaders".

Which is exactly why you're supposedly upset by Obama putting a foot on a desk...it's all because you were told to be upset

Not this crap again...you people are a broken record.

It is from Mudwhistle, and should be expected.

Like I said before, you dumb-asses would look the other way if he took a dump on it.

What else can we expect from the usual suspects.

I'm sure somebody can find proof that it happened before and so it's Okay for Obama to do it then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back