Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Not this crap again...you people are a broken record.

It is from Mudwhistle, and should be expected.

Like I said before, you dumb-asses would look the other way if he took a dump on it.

What else can we expect from the usual suspects.

I'm sure somebody can find proof that it happened before and so it's Okay for Obama to do it then.

Anyone with a lick of intelligence knows that this is not true.

It is from Mudwhistle, and should be expected.

Like I said before, you dumb-asses would look the other way if he took a dump on it.

I'm sure somebody can find proof that it happened before and so it's Okay for Obama to do it then.

Unfortunately for you history is against you.

I can't remember anything he's done that he or his suckups hasn't blamed on someone else after there is a negative reaction.

Well, All I can say is I hope this thread is a joke that was supposed to be in political satire because with everything going on in the world and in this country, I can't see anybody giving a shit for real about that photo.

Even Biden is laughing over it.

The Resolute Desk

It was made from the timbers of HMS Resolute, an abandoned British ship discovered by an American vessel and returned to the Queen of England as a token of friendship and goodwill. When the ship was retired, Queen Victoria commissioned the desk from William Evenden, Royal Naval Dockyard at Chatham, England, and presented to President Rutherford Hayes in 1880.

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Scroll down and read the plaque.

Maybe obama just hates the British.
Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell Obama the history of the desk.....he'll send it back!:lol:

Unfortunately for you history is against you.

I can't remember anything he's done that he or his suckups hasn't blamed on someone else after there is a negative reaction.

Revisionist history.

Well, All I can say is I hope this thread is a joke that was supposed to be in political satire because with everything going on in the world and in this country, I can't see anybody giving a shit for real about that photo.

It's a joke, but as with any good joke there is some truth.

Mudwhistle keeps saying what a bad president Obama is, but this is what he comes up with as proof.

At the end of the day, it is just a piece of furniture. However, it is a powerful and symbolic icon of America's inheritance of superpower status, and thus should be accorded the respect it deserves.

Rome is where the West's destiny was forged and Britain, as the rightful inheritors of Rome's imperial legacy, has taken great pains to preserve that legacy's remains. America, as the second custodians of Rome's legacy and might, has a duty to preserve and respect the icons and institutions of its predecessor.

At the end of the day, it is just a piece of furniture. However, it is a powerful and symbolic icon of America's inheritance of superpower status, and thus should be accorded the respect it deserves.

Rome is where the West's destiny was forged and Britain, as the rightful inheritors of Rome's imperial legacy, has taken great pains to preserve that legacy's remains. America, as the second custodians of Rome's legacy and might, has a duty to preserve and respect the icons and institutions of its predecessor.

I think it's clear Obama gets a kick out of trashing our institutions. And scum-suckers like No Nukes thinks it just small potatoes. Let's all focus on income inequality instead. Let's open our borders to anyone who want to enter and carry off our treasure. Let's stand by idly while this narcissistic prick embarrasses us and ruins our reputation around the world. This trashing of a national relic is only indicative of his careless attitude for this nation as a whole.

Yes, you sound really indignant.

As for my "supporting Obama no matter what", you're just full of shit as always. That isn't me.

Uh, would you wipe the jizz off your chin buddy, Obama's finished with you....

Last edited:
What about the photos of the other presidents who also put their feet on that desk?

Or, is that "different".

:cuckoo:

Souls versus uppers, retard. In most of them, it actually the socks or pants on the desk,
retard.

When your entire defense of Obama is a constant exercise in futility you are always willing to rationalize everything to fit the current situation.

BTG9XBfCEAA9qB_.jpg

This isn't a spoof!!!!!

Bottom line is that its his desk. You cant do a thing about it except have a good cry. You dont like what he did then you may need to get some help to resolve your feelings of anger and trauma. :lol:

As for my "supporting Obama no matter what", you're just full of shit as always. That isn't me.

Uh, would you wipe the jizz of your chin buddy, Obama's finished with you....

If anything, saying candycorn supports Obama no matter what is an understatement.

He still is posting an avi with Sandra Fluke in it. She is so last year. Her and everyone else the left has used to push their agenda. (Cindy Sheehan, Sandyhook Parents, Trayvon Martan's Parents, etc.)

Last edited:

Uh, would you wipe the jizz of your chin buddy, Obama's finished with you....

If anything, saying candycorn supports Obama no matter what is an understatement.

He still is posting an avi with Sandra Fluke in it. She is so last year. Her and everyone else the left has used to push their agenda. (Cindy Sheehan, Sandyhook Parents, Trayvon Martan's Parents, etc.)

I use Ms. Fluke to simply intimidate pussies like you. Nice to know it works.

Oh brother.

There's a rumor going around, and I totally bleeve it, that Obama is the only President to ever fart in the Oval Office.

He farts in there regularly. All the time. Big Negro farts.

Why have we not impeached this gasbag?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back