Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

candycorn said:
1. If two people do the exact same thing and you only decide to express outrage at one of them and the one you express outrage at is black...what else is there?

Did I just not express outrage at both of them? Or were you not reading? How is it you consistently praise the actions of one man and beguile the other? Please do explain that bit of hypocrisy.

2. Yes, you sound really indignant. As for my "supporting Obama no matter what", you're just full of shit as always. That isn't me.

So, why are you calling me a racist for criticizing him? It most obviously is you. His job performance is sorely lacking, and it has nothing to do with him being black. Indignance is when you attack someone for being racist, all because they simply doled out justified criticism against a man of color who happens to be President of The United States. It seems to me you are the one being indignant.

3.So why are you here. Are you really pissed that he put his foot on a desk? Great...why aren't you pissed that Bush did it or whomever the next President is going to be is going to do it. It's all based on race.

I am upset that any president would treat a piece of our history with such impunity. I am here because my First Amendment rights allow me to opine here of my own free will. You would dare not question it.

4. He's been President for nearly 6 years and the US is still the greatest nation on earth

You sure about that? I bet China would disagree.

5. Again, judge through the prism of history...who did? Andrew Jackson?

You judge through the prism of race, hence this "argument" of yours calling me racist for saying Obama shouldn't put his feet on the Resolute Desk. You are paranoid, as all other liberals are.

6. More nonsense. If you're being divided from someone you formerly identified with...you'e playing the blame game if you're blaming the President of the US no matter who they are.

Amazingly, despite predictions from folks like you, when Zimmerman got off, there were very few demonstrations much less the wholesale riots people like you predicted. Where is this seething hatred you keep trying to insist is there? I know where it is; in your heart.

How dare you assume to know what is in my heart? I posess hatred for no man, that is unless he gives me a reason to. You people were the ones spewing hatred when the Zimmerman verdict was read, saying he shot that kid with malice in his heart. You cared not for the facts or the evidence, you were driven by your deep hatred of the man. Your own hatred blinded you to reality. The malice you speak of resides in your own heart, people like you are true sadists, wishing to divide instead of unite. Oh ye judge of character, judge thyself!

7. You haven't destroyed anything with your "arguments". Yet all of the "high strung liberal friends" still seem to be here.

Oh yes I have. They don't wish to admit it. They rarely engage me in meaningful debate anymore. You will be the next to be laid low.

8. Hardly. It is you and all of your fellow haters who are being spoonfed...

No, you are like a newborn piglet feeding on a sow's row of nipples, feeding off multiple sources of lies at a time along with your brethren. All the while nourishing yourself with disinformation, and squealing it about for the outside world to hear. You spew them out here and now. Ha! Spoonfed. Laughable.

9. You claim the media is biased, right?

Yet the only way you could know is if you watched the other media, right?

So do you watch MSNBC? No? Hmmm...

It is not a claim, it is a statement of fact. You need only to know what happened when NBC doctored tapes of the Zimmerman 911 call. They tried painting him as racist. The network even had the gall to hire Al Sharpton the very man WHO INCITED the furor over the shooting. If that isn't bias, then you are further gone than I could have imagined.

10. Where do YOU get your information from? Oh yeah...you're spoonfed why you should be upset by your "leaders".

Which is exactly why you're supposedly upset by Obama putting a foot on a desk...it's all because you were told to be upset

My information does not come from the nearest Liberal pundit or talking head. I do diligent research before I make an argument. Nobody told be to be upset. NOBODY tells me how to act. Unlike you of course, you who are told to view our society through the lens of race, anyone or anything that is not in line with your ways or means is racist, bigoted, or intolerant. If they call you down for the liar that you are, they're racist. Yes, this is the only argument you have. You preach tolerance, but dole out intolerance. You champion equality, but usher forth inequality on your forked tongues!

I do hope you are finished now, because as it stands, this is the weakest argument I have encountered to date. It took you well over 200 words to say, "You don't like Obama because you're a racist." How amateurish.

Last edited:
photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

OBAMA: Hey Michelle, I just cut a nasty fart in Biden's face.
BIDEN: You got me, Articulate Negro!

Last edited:
There's a rumor going around, and I totally bleeve it, that Obama is the only President to ever fart in the Oval Office.

He farts in there regularly. All the time. Big Negro farts.

Why have we not impeached this gasbag?

He doesn't fart audibly. That way if anyone smells it he can blame it on the Republicans.

bush-feet-56701837641.jpeg

That took all of about two minutes to find.

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

You want to see some pictures of various other presidents with their fucking feet on the desk? They've probably already been posted, I didn't go through the entire thread yet.

The point is, they ALL put their fucking feet on the desk. Get it? It's not a big fucking deal like people are trying to make out of it when Obama does it.

Good grief.

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

You want to see some pictures of various other presidents with their fucking feet on the desk? They've probably already been posted, I didn't go through the entire thread yet.

The point is, they ALL put their fucking feet on the desk. Get it? It's not a big fucking deal like people are trying to make out of it when Obama does it.

Good grief.
Leaning back in a chair and putting your heels on the desk is nothing compared to putting the bottom of your shoe on it and then dragging it off when you're done. You are much more apt to mar the wood finish with you sole.

Good grief.
Leaning back in a chair and putting your heels on the desk is nothing compared to putting the bottom of your shoe on it and then dragging it off when you're done. You are much more apt to mar the wood finish with you sole.

So what? If you dont like it buy a new desk for him.

I use Ms. Fluke to simply intimidate pussies like you. Nice to know it works.

Yeah, everyone is intimidated by a nobody that no one recognizes.....

Dayum, you're as effective as Obama's foreign policy.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yup.

That Sandra Fluke is a scary fuck.

Yeah, she's someone you can't intimidate by calling her a slut. In short, the only way conservatives relate to women has been taken out of play.

No wonder your bitch ass is so intimidated.

By the way, as to the title of this thread, it's "furniture," not "furnature."

And that's "President Obama," not "Obama."

Last edited:
Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

And there’s some anger over the image:

obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

obama-foot-on-desk-2-e1378074272550.jpg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

No. And it didn't bother me when other presidents did the same thing.
It's just the haters who are upset because it gives them something else to hate about "O". And,,,,,,,
Is hate unhealthy?
http://cjonline.com/stories/070703/hea_hate.shtml
and
39 Bible Verses about Hate
http://www.openbible.info/topics/hate

So hating is just plain bad for your health and then once you die you get to go to Hell.

Anyway, topic at hand,,,,,,

Attachments

• $images (1) W.jpg
    $images (1) W.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 59
  • $images (1) Ford.jpg
    $images (1) Ford.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I put my foot on my desk like the second picture quite often, there is a worn-out mark on the edge from it that irritates my wife.

So no, that guy putting his foot on his own desk doesn't make my blood boil.

Photos: Photos: Barack Obama's Laid-Back, Feet-Up Office Style | Vanity Fair

The President is 6'1". I don't know how much of that is his lower leg, but the leg space under the Resolution Desk is said to be 23". Don't remember where I read that in the last few days, cannot find it now. But if I were a physically active person who had to sit for long periods of time, I'd probably be stretched out all over the place, too.

Or maybe people are just objecting because they think he should only stretch when there are no cameras present?

I don't know, this entire conversation is a bit surreal.

Photos: Photos: Barack Obama's Laid-Back, Feet-Up Office Style | Vanity Fair

The President is 6'1". I don't know how much of that is his lower leg, but the leg space under the Resolution Desk is said to be 23". Don't remember where I read that in the last few days, cannot find it now. But if I were a physically active person who had to sit for long periods of time, I'd probably be stretched out all over the place, too.

Or maybe people are just objecting because they think he should only stretch when there are no cameras present?

I don't know, this entire conversation is a bit surreal.

He doesn't spend much time behind that desk anyway.

Barack_Obama_playing_golf.jpg

This is Obama showing us how he likes to treat the Resolute Desk.....

1376321037000-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Vacation-002.jpg

He calls it his "Captain Morgan pose".

Forum List

Back