Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Seeing obama in the oval office makes my blood boil. If he wants to put his feet on the desk, he can buy his own desk. He doesn't own that desk.

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

And there’s some anger over the image:

obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

obama-foot-on-desk-2-e1378074272550.jpg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

Nope.

It's his desk as much as the desk provided to me in my office is mine. If he damages it unreasonably, he can replace it.

Considering the fact that Ike used to put his golf shoes on at his desk, and then walk across the exposed wood floor to the door leading to his putting tee outside with his cleats leaving gouges in the floor, I guess what Obama does with his feet does't keep me awake at night.

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

jon-stewart-fox-has-created-a-system-where-any-criticism-is-proof-of-liberal-bias.jpg

20100125-bushovaloffice.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

bush-feet-56701837641.jpeg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

desk3.jpg

Anyone bothered by this should go to the hospital for an MRI because something isn't right in their head. Although I must say the position Obama is in for the first pic doesn't look comfortable at all.

20100125-bushovaloffice.jpg

bush-feet-56701837641.jpeg

So, what say you?

desk3.jpg

Yeah and I remember the absolute meltdown idiots on DU had over those Bush images. All people who remarked about what President Clinton did on that desk (well specifically what Monica did under that desk) were banned.

So I wonder if there's a similar meltdown on DU about a desk these days. I doubt it.

Yup.

That Sandra Fluke is a scary fuck.

Yeah, she's someone you can't intimidate by calling her a slut. In short, the only way conservatives relate to women has been taken out of play.

No wonder your bitch ass is so intimidated.

Whores don't intimidate me.

You sound so scared and frightened you little bitch...women intimidate you and I would imagine they have for most of your life. But that is your problem....hence you call a woman you have never met, a woman you'll never meet, and a person you don't know anyone who knows her a "whore".

This is the GOP for you...just smear tactics and intimidation...

Photos: Photos: Barack Obama's Laid-Back, Feet-Up Office Style | Vanity Fair

The President is 6'1". I don't know how much of that is his lower leg, but the leg space under the Resolution Desk is said to be 23". Don't remember where I read that in the last few days, cannot find it now. But if I were a physically active person who had to sit for long periods of time, I'd probably be stretched out all over the place, too.

Or maybe people are just objecting because they think he should only stretch when there are no cameras present?

I don't know, this entire conversation is a bit surreal.

He doesn't spend much time behind that desk anyway.

Barack_Obama_playing_golf.jpg

This is Obama showing us how he likes to treat the Resolute Desk.....

1376321037000-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Vacation-002.jpg

He calls it his "Captain Morgan pose".

You are either one of the best trolls here, or completely unhinged.

Or both.

Yeah, she's someone you can't intimidate by calling her a slut. In short, the only way conservatives relate to women has been taken out of play.

No wonder your bitch ass is so intimidated.

Whores don't intimidate me.

You sound so scared and frightened you little bitch...women intimidate you and I would imagine they have for most of your life. But that is your problem....hence you call a woman you have never met, a woman you'll never meet, and a person you don't know anyone who knows her a "whore".

This is the GOP for you...just smear tactics and intimidation...

Well then she's a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

We're getting used to Obama soiling our country.

I just don't get why someone would soil their pants over that picture!

Oh, I get it. It's because they just can't stand the fact that this black man got elected President of the United States...twice. So they just pick, pick, pick, pick, pick at every little fucking thing he does.

It's kind of comical, actually.

Forum List

Back