Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

r-GOLF-large570.jpg
:lol:
120126064634-gallery-george-w-bush-vertical-gallery.jpg
bushgolf_671062c.jpg
0514_golf.jpg
George-Bush-640_0.jpg
:eusa_shifty:
120614_3_pols_golfing_ap_328_605.jpg
:eusa_eh:
0.jpg
:eusa_whistle:
0.jpg
:eusa_liar:
337574-george-bush.jpg

Its another Bush program Obama continued...

We're getting used to Obama soiling our country.

I just don't get why someone would soil their pants over that picture!

Oh, I get it. It's because they just can't stand the fact that this black man got elected President of the United States...twice. So they just pick, pick, pick, pick, pick at every little fucking thing he does.

It's kind of comical, actually.

I think it has something to do with what he does, not who he is.

I was hoping for a black president. Predicted we'd have one a couple of years before he was elected. My nephew, who's black, said we'd never have one. I said sure we will.

Guess I was right.

Too bad he turned out to be such a dipshit.

By the way, as to the title of this thread, it's "furniture," not "furnature."

And that's "President Obama," not "Obama."

Well, the proper term would be either "Fucktard Obama," or "President Shitwad."

Glad I could help.

Yeah, you represent your country really well talking like that. Thanks for promoting perception from the outside that our country is divided.

If you don't like the man, at least have some fucking respect for the office he holds as a result of the MAJORITY of voters putting him there.

By the way, as to the title of this thread, it's "furniture," not "furnature."

And that's "President Obama," not "Obama."

Well, the proper term would be either "Fucktard Obama," or "President Shitwad."

Glad I could help.

Yeah, you represent your country really well talking like that. Thanks for promoting perception from the outside that our country is divided.

If you don't like the man, at least have some fucking respect for the office he holds as a result of the MAJORITY of voters putting him there.

We respect the office, just not the prick sitting in it.

As long as no President shows the soles of his shoes when there is a dignitary from any Muslim country because that would be a huge insult, I can't get bent out of shape over this.

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

And there’s some anger over the image:

obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

obama-foot-on-desk-2-e1378074272550.jpg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

No. I do that all the time. I can think of other more important things that he does that makes me irate, but that ain't one of them.

Joe's hand is always on his face. This is a telltale sign of a liar. Look at most pictures and Joe puts his on his fat face when he's lying or hearing a lie.

We're getting used to Obama soiling our country.

I just don't get why someone would soil their pants over that picture!

Oh, I get it. It's because they just can't stand the fact that this black man got elected President of the United States...twice. So they just pick, pick, pick, pick, pick at every little fucking thing he does.

It's kind of comical, actually.

After the way you guys treated Bush, you have no right to complain about anything. You guys were fucking dicks and totally unfair.

Bush was an idiot and embarassed me every time he opened his yap. Obama embarasses me every time his mug is on tv. Both suck.

It's not a good look, by any of the Presidents with their feet on the desk in the Oval Office.

What about some more luxurious office chairs, with swing up footrests? a bit like a rocker-recliner.

That chair Mr Biden is sitting in looks very uncomfortable.

And a special footrest furniture piece to put behind where Mr Obama has his foot on the desk
... to rest his foot on instead.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... ya can take the boy outta the ghetto...

... but ya can't take the ghetto outta the boy.
:eusa_shifty:

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

No.

I sometimes put my boots on my desk. Its not like it damages or destroys the desk. Obama is a tall guy (6'1"?), as a tall guy too I can tell you sitting around can be very uncomfortable, and you need to stretch your legs out. Nothing wrong with kicking your feet up onto a desk...

Forum List

Back