Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

You want to see some pictures of various other presidents with their fucking feet on the desk? They've probably already been posted, I didn't go through the entire thread yet.

The point is, they ALL put their fucking feet on the desk. Get it? It's not a big fucking deal like people are trying to make out of it when Obama does it.

Good grief.
Leaning back in a chair and putting your heels on the desk is nothing compared to putting the bottom of your shoe on it and then dragging it off when you're done. You are much more apt to mar the wood finish with you sole.

So what? If you dont like it buy a new desk for him.

They are desperate to find something that he is doing wrong. He must be a great president if this is what they come up with.

Should Betty Ford be lynched for this?

betty-ford-631.jpg

Was that before or after rehab?

betty-ford-631.jpg

Irrelevant to the topic.

She was barefooted, not likely to mar the furniture and was likely asked to pose for the picture. Plus, I doubt that table has anywhere near the historical value of the Resolute Desk and it has nothing to do with our current Asshole in Chief putting the sole of his shoe on the edge of a national treasure. Notice too that he was leaning into it, putting more psi on the desk than would anyone's propped up feet while sitting in a chair...and I suspect he drug his foot off when he was done trying to display his non-existent ball sack.

Last edited:
Irrelevant to the topic.

She was barefooted, not likely to mar the furniture and was likely asked to pose for the picture. Plus, I doubt that table has anywhere near the historical value of the Resolute Desk and it has nothing to do with our current Asshole in Chief putting the sole of his shoe on the edge of a national treasure. Notice too that he was leaning into it, putting more psi on the desk than would anyone's propped up feet while sitting in a chair...and I suspect he drug his foot off when he was done trying to display his non-existent ball sack.

Did you really say PSI?!! :lol: My goodness people are really buttsore!

nl84w1t.jpg

Nope.

It's his desk as much as the desk provided to me in my office is mine. If he damages it unreasonably, he can replace it.

You're a leftist.

Leftism is a manifestation of stupidity - so obviously you have a lower, two-digit IQ. Even so, you ought to be able to grasp that this is an antique of historical significance. It cannot be replaced. And it does not belong to your god, it belongs to the United States Government. And yes, I realize that stupid people, like you, think Obammy is our dictator and lord - and IS the government - but that ain't the case.

Yeah, you represent your country really well talking like that. Thanks for promoting perception from the outside that our country is divided.

LOL

Our country is divided. Obama is the most divisive president since Lincoln. Obama DELIBERATELY drives a wedge between people and fans the flames of hatred every chance he gets.

Once the fucking pile of shit weighed in with his race baiting fucktardation in Zimmerman case, I was done with any pretense of respect for him. Obama is a reprehensible scumbag and a disgrace to the office he holds.

If you don't like the man, at least have some fucking respect for the office he holds as a result of the MAJORITY of voters putting him there.

Obama is a pile of shit - fuck him.

betty-ford-631.jpg

Irrelevant to the topic.

Ever notice how the Right has granted themselves the privilege of simply making up any excuse no matter how completely factless it might be! Dancing on the Cabinet Room table was completely HER idea.

"I walked over to the West Wing to say goodbye to members of the staff who had served President Ford so well," Betty Ford, now 90, recalled in a written remembrance she sent from her home in Rancho Mirage, California, where she and her husband moved after they left Washington. "On the way back to the family quarters I passed by the empty Cabinet Room and thought, 'You know, I've always wanted to dance on the Cabinet Room table.'"

Nope.

It's his desk as much as the desk provided to me in my office is mine. If he damages it unreasonably, he can replace it.

You're a leftist.

Leftism is a manifestation of stupidity - so obviously you have a lower, two-digit IQ. Even so, you ought to be able to grasp that this is an antique of historical significance. It cannot be replaced. And it does not belong to your god, it belongs to the United States Government. And yes, I realize that stupid people, like you, think Obammy is our dictator and lord - and IS the government - but that ain't the case.

Leftist?

:lol:

:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol: :badgrin::booze::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

And there’s some anger over the image:

obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

obama-foot-on-desk-2-e1378074272550.jpg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

No. I do that all the time. I can think of other more important things that he does that makes me irate, but that ain't one of them.

He put a piece of plastic on the floor...OF THE OVAL OFFICE???? Oh my god....George Washington never did that.

Whores don't intimidate me.

You sound so scared and frightened you little bitch...women intimidate you and I would imagine they have for most of your life. But that is your problem....hence you call a woman you have never met, a woman you'll never meet, and a person you don't know anyone who knows her a "whore".

This is the GOP for you...just smear tactics and intimidation...

Well then she's a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Again a total lie on your part; a total fabrication made up by yourself. Like most conservatives, you disdain women and refuse to listen to them.

So you make shit up. Which is why you lose general elections 4 of the last 6 times and 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

You sound so scared and frightened you little bitch...women intimidate you and I would imagine they have for most of your life. But that is your problem....hence you call a woman you have never met, a woman you'll never meet, and a person you don't know anyone who knows her a "whore".

This is the GOP for you...just smear tactics and intimidation...

Well then she's a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Again a total lie on your part; a total fabrication made up by yourself. Like most conservatives, you disdain women and refuse to listen to them.

So you make shit up. Which is why you lose general elections 4 of the last 6 times and 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

She wants the government to pay for her birth control, or pay her to have sex whenever she wants outside of marriage.

prostitute[ pros-ti-toot, -tyoot ]
noun
1.*a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

2.*a man who engages in sexual acts for money.

3.*a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Having your loose sexual life-style subsidized by Uncle Sugar sure sounds like gettin paid to get laid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back