Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Well then she's a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Again a total lie on your part; a total fabrication made up by yourself. Like most conservatives, you disdain women and refuse to listen to them.

So you make shit up. Which is why you lose general elections 4 of the last 6 times and 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

She wants the government to pay for her birth control, or pay her to have sex whenever she wants outside of marriage.

Please quote Ms. Fluke saying that.

If not ,we'll just assume you're a liar as we all do anyway. Remember back when you insinuated that Killing OBL was a mistake then said it didn't happen?

You've got some homework to do now sonny, get busy.

Well then she's a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex.

Again a total lie on your part; a total fabrication made up by yourself. Like most conservatives, you disdain women and refuse to listen to them.

So you make shit up. Which is why you lose general elections 4 of the last 6 times and 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

She wants the government to pay for her birth control, or pay her to have sex whenever she wants outside of marriage.

prostitute[ pros-ti-toot, -tyoot ]
noun
1.*a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

2.*a man who engages in sexual acts for money.

3.*a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Having your loose sexual life-style subsidized by Uncle Sugar sure sounds like gettin paid to get laid.
Still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies. Can't you think up lies on your own????

The school required her to PAY for health insurance and she wanted the health insurance SHE PAID FOR to include birth control. The government was never involved except in the lies of your MessiahRushie.

You got lied to again and you eagerly swallowed the bullshit whole and begged for more.

Does Seeing President Obama’s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil?

Lots of folks have seen the photo of President Obama with his foot on the Oval Office desk, which hit the front page of the Drudge Report Sunday.

And there’s some anger over the image:

obama-foot-on-desk-e1378073890735.jpg

It’s not the first time Obama has been depicted on camera in casual repose before the historic desk:

obama-foot-on-desk-2-e1378074272550.jpg

So, what say you?

Disrespectful no matter what political party the president belongs to? Work-day personality and nothing more?

Does Seeing President Obama?s Foot on the Oval Office Desk Make Your Blood Boil? | TheBlaze.com

No. I do that all the time. I can think of other more important things that he does that makes me irate, but that ain't one of them.

He put a piece of plastic on the floor...OF THE OVAL OFFICE???? Oh my god....George Washington never did that.

I guess not, since the White House hadn't been built yet nor plastic invented, but...um, good point...?

Please quote Ms. Fluke saying that.

If not ,we'll just assume you're a liar as we all do anyway. Remember back when you insinuated that Killing OBL was a mistake then said it didn't happen?

You've got some homework to do now sonny, get busy.

Who gives a fuck what Sarah Flubowski has to say?

Ms. Pacman is FAR more important and well known than some Ms. Flukishima...

No. I do that all the time. I can think of other more important things that he does that makes me irate, but that ain't one of them.

He put a piece of plastic on the floor...OF THE OVAL OFFICE???? Oh my god....George Washington never did that.

I guess not, since the White House hadn't been built yet nor plastic invented, but...um, good point...?

It was humor/sarcasm. Correct me if I'm wrong, candycorn.

noun

3.*a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Having your loose sexual life-style subsidized by Uncle Sugar sure sounds like gettin paid to get laid.
Still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies. Can't you think up lies on your own????

The school required her to PAY for health insurance and she wanted the health insurance SHE PAID FOR to include birth control. The government was never involved except in the lies of your MessiahRushie.

You got lied to again and you eagerly swallowed the bullshit whole and begged for more.

"When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected, and I have heard more and more of their stories. . On a daily basis, I hear from yet another woman from Georgetown or other schools or who works for a religiously affiliated employer who has suffered financial, emotional, and medical burdens because of this lack of contraceptive coverage. And so, I am here to share their voices and I thank you for allowing them to be heard.

Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy."
- Sandra Flucke

The Public Interest Law Scholars (PILS) program provides financial, professional and academic support to law students dedicated to practicing law in the public interest. In addition to partial tuition scholarships, the program offers summer stipends through the Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS). Scholars are matched with faculty advisors and attorney mentors who practice in their field of interest. This competitive program selects eight Public Interest Law Scholars from each class of admitted students. Both full-time and part-time admitted students are eligible for selection.

Since Sandra Flucke was on a Public Interest scholarship, this means the money she was getting from the school was subsidized. She wanted insurance to be provided to cover her contraception. Where do you think the money comes from? Not out of her own pocket. Somebody else had to pay for it.

Links

Full Transcript of Sandra Fluke's Testimony - LGF Pages
Office of Public Interest and Community Service ? Georgetown Law
The Public Interest Law Scholars Program ? Georgetown Law

Last edited:

noun

"When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected, and I have heard more and more of their stories. . On a daily basis, I hear from yet another woman from Georgetown or other schools or who works for a religiously affiliated employer who has suffered financial, emotional, and medical burdens because of this lack of contraceptive coverage. And so, I am here to share their voices and I thank you for allowing them to be heard.

Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy."
- Sandra Flucke

The Public Interest Law Scholars (PILS) program provides financial, professional and academic support to law students dedicated to practicing law in the public interest. In addition to partial tuition scholarships, the program offers summer stipends through the Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS). Scholars are matched with faculty advisors and attorney mentors who practice in their field of interest. This competitive program selects eight Public Interest Law Scholars from each class of admitted students. Both full-time and part-time admitted students are eligible for selection.

Since Sandra Flucke was on a Public Interest scholarship, this means the money she was getting from the school was subsidized. She wanted insurance to be provided to cover her contraception. Where do you think the money comes from? Not out of her own pocket. Somebody else had to pay for it.

Links

A swing and a miss.
Try again.

You know what drops abortion down to damn near 'none?'

Free birth control.

So, if you're against free birth control, then you're making more abortions happen.

Free birth control.

So, if you're against free birth control, then you're making more abortions happen.

It's a paradox of the GOP that is bizarrely immune to understanding....more pregnancies will equal more abortions. Not that hard to figure out.

For Ms. Fluke however, It's not even "free" birth control, it's her insurance provider offering it; she'd still pay for it.

noun

- Sandra Flucke

Links

I don't care as long as I am getting laid.

Free birth control.

It's a paradox of the GOP that is bizarrely immune to understanding....more pregnancies will equal more abortions. Not that hard to figure out.

For Ms. Fluke however, It's not even "free" birth control, it's her insurance provider offering it; she'd still pay for it.

for some reason conservatives claim you ain't suppose to be humpin' till your married, hell! That didn't stop Abraham.

Free birth control.

That's not how insurance works. She pays for the policy. The Insurance Provider pays for the drugs.

Free birth control.

That's not how insurance works. She pays for the policy. The Insurance Provider pays for the drugs.

not always~duh. learn to read the underwriters disclaimer.

The president can rest his damn feet where ever the hell he wants. Tuff shit if you don't like it. Generals get to do what they want also, they can even dress in any military fashion they wish. Rank has it's privilege, whether you like it or not, nothing you cry babies can do about it.

not always~duh. learn to read the underwriters disclaimer.

Sure, there are deductibles & co-payments, but if you need this for birth control then you might as well pay the full amount...

Forum List

Back