Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

You know what drops abortion down to damn near 'none?'

Free birth control.

So, if you're against free birth control, then you're making more abortions happen.

It's a paradox of the GOP that is bizarrely immune to understanding....more pregnancies will equal more abortions. Not that hard to figure out..

And more births equals more homicides, more thefts, more hunger, more strife, more geniuses, more entrepreneurs, more heroes, more love, more dreams, etc.

Immune to understanding? Do you think that the way to reduce grand theft auto is to produce fewer cars, or to try and stop people from stealing cars?

Should Betty Ford be lynched for this?

betty-ford-631.jpg

Was that before or after rehab?

Irrelevant to the topic.

She was barefooted, not likely to mar the furniture and was likely asked to pose for the picture. Plus, I doubt that table has anywhere near the historical value of the Resolute Desk and it has nothing to do with our current Asshole in Chief putting the sole of his shoe on the edge of a national treasure. Notice too that he was leaning into it, putting more psi on the desk than would anyone's propped up feet while sitting in a chair...and I suspect he drug his foot off when he was done trying to display his non-existent ball sack.

You people are unbelievable.

She wants the government to pay for her birth control, or pay her to have sex whenever she wants outside of marriage.

prostitute[ pros-ti-toot, -tyoot ]
noun
1.*a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.

2.*a man who engages in sexual acts for money.

3.*a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.

Having your loose sexual life-style subsidized by Uncle Sugar sure sounds like gettin paid to get laid.
Still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies. Can't you think up lies on your own????

The school required her to PAY for health insurance and she wanted the health insurance SHE PAID FOR to include birth control. The government was never involved except in the lies of your MessiahRushie.

You got lied to again and you eagerly swallowed the bullshit whole and begged for more.

"When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected, and I have heard more and more of their stories. . On a daily basis, I hear from yet another woman from Georgetown or other schools or who works for a religiously affiliated employer who has suffered financial, emotional, and medical burdens because of this lack of contraceptive coverage. And so, I am here to share their voices and I thank you for allowing them to be heard.

Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy."
- Sandra Flucke

The Public Interest Law Scholars (PILS) program provides financial, professional and academic support to law students dedicated to practicing law in the public interest. In addition to partial tuition scholarships, the program offers summer stipends through the Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS). Scholars are matched with faculty advisors and attorney mentors who practice in their field of interest. This competitive program selects eight Public Interest Law Scholars from each class of admitted students. Both full-time and part-time admitted students are eligible for selection.

Since Sandra Flucke was on a Public Interest scholarship, this means the money she was getting from the school was subsidized. She wanted insurance to be provided to cover her contraception. Where do you think the money comes from? Not out of her own pocket. Somebody else had to pay for it.

Links

Full Transcript of Sandra Fluke's Testimony - LGF Pages
Office of Public Interest and Community Service ? Georgetown Law
The Public Interest Law Scholars Program ? Georgetown Law
Whenever the Right get caught lying, they move the goalposts. You parroted your MessiahRushie's lie that she wanted the GOVERNMENT, and therefore taxpayers to pay for her birth control. But the Office of Public Interest and Community Service is a PRIVATE organization that provides the scholarship and the students do Pro Bono legal work. Again, NO GOVERNMENT money involved at all.
You still need a new lie!

You lost get over it.

The Resolute Desk

It was made from the timbers of HMS Resolute, an abandoned British ship discovered by an American vessel and returned to the Queen of England as a token of friendship and goodwill. When the ship was retired, Queen Victoria commissioned the desk from William Evenden, Royal Naval Dockyard at Chatham, England, and presented to President Rutherford Hayes in 1880.

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Scroll down and read the plaque.

Maybe obama just hates the British.

Alert! The plank is missing. The plank is missing....

The best way to prevent abortions is free birth control.

Study: Free birth control leads to way fewer abortions - CBS News

Who's talking about preventing abortions?

The problem here isn't just abortions or birth control. It's forcing religious institutions to financially support actions that go against their religious beliefs. Should we insist that all Muslims eat pork now as well just because the left thinks pork is the other white meat and should be crammed down everyone's collective throats? When does it stop? Freedom of religion is guaranteed in the Constitution, so forcing someone to do something they cannot do for fear of paying a price in the hereafter. Eating pork or using birth control are both sins to specific religions.

Still mindlessly parroting your MessiahRushie's lies. Can't you think up lies on your own????

The school required her to PAY for health insurance and she wanted the health insurance SHE PAID FOR to include birth control. The government was never involved except in the lies of your MessiahRushie.

You got lied to again and you eagerly swallowed the bullshit whole and begged for more.

"When I look around my campus, I see the faces of the women affected, and I have heard more and more of their stories. . On a daily basis, I hear from yet another woman from Georgetown or other schools or who works for a religiously affiliated employer who has suffered financial, emotional, and medical burdens because of this lack of contraceptive coverage. And so, I am here to share their voices and I thank you for allowing them to be heard.

Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy."
- Sandra Flucke

The Public Interest Law Scholars (PILS) program provides financial, professional and academic support to law students dedicated to practicing law in the public interest. In addition to partial tuition scholarships, the program offers summer stipends through the Office of Public Interest and Community Service (OPICS). Scholars are matched with faculty advisors and attorney mentors who practice in their field of interest. This competitive program selects eight Public Interest Law Scholars from each class of admitted students. Both full-time and part-time admitted students are eligible for selection.

Since Sandra Flucke was on a Public Interest scholarship, this means the money she was getting from the school was subsidized. She wanted insurance to be provided to cover her contraception. Where do you think the money comes from? Not out of her own pocket. Somebody else had to pay for it.

Links

Whenever the Right get caught lying, they move the goalposts. You parroted your MessiahRushie's lie that she wanted the GOVERNMENT, and therefore taxpayers to pay for her birth control. But the Office of Public Interest and Community Service is a PRIVATE organization that provides the scholarship and the students do Pro Bono legal work. Again, NO GOVERNMENT money involved at all.

The point is, she wants someone to pay for her loose sexual lifestyle. Now if you want to argue that the Office of Public Interest and Community Service receives nothing from the government, go ahead and try. There's nothing private about the OPICS. They are in just about every major school in America. Are you trying to say that they have nothing to do with the Department of Education, or any other federal program? Do you know exactly where they get their funds from? I've been looking all over the place and cannot find it. Every school that has it sounds just like ACORN when they describe their mission statement. This appears like a backdoor way to train and fund community organizers.

Last edited:

- Sandra Flucke

Links

Good stuff there...100% accurate too.

What always makes me giggle is this; whenever Sandra Fluke's name comes up, it's a loss for the GOP with everyone except the hard right of their base which is expendable. Seriously, the "slut" comment that started it and the repeated shots at the foot with the "whore" and "Fluce" comments, etc... simply remind everyone of the GOP's unimaginable disdain for female of the species from everything from sex crimes to equal pay to reproductive rights etc... The entire ordeal is a total loss for them and there is no upside since the hard right is driving a wedge into their party like never before.

So I put Ms. Fluke's picture in my avatar just to rope these dumb asses into the fight they can't win. Hopefully there are some moderate-right leaning independents on this board who look at the "whore"and "slut" comments and do what most people do; tune them out.

I've long held that fiscally, there is no difference between the major parties. Both are out to lunch and I think the American people agree with me on that. Next year, we'll return over 80% of the Congress to their seats and these are the guys who ran up $17T in debt. And the President signs the bills too...he doesn't get off that easy. Men and women of both parties are responsible yet the electorate do nothing to stop them...in fact it's highly likely that one of them will get a promotion in 2016 to President.

So the social causes are what I focus on. Clearly the GOP has almost a tribal hatred of women who think for themselves. I can't explain it. But it's fun to watch the rationalization. Mudwhistle has never connected the dots to support his statement. I guess he's opposed to students on what amounts to scholarships getting insurance? If that's the case, I've paid for hundreds of surgeries for student athletes at ASU; one of which costs likely thousands more than contraceptives would have cost. Again, if you're male, a student and need medicine; you're applauded. If you're female, a student and need medication; you're a slut.

I built the frame for a dumbass and it looks good on him.

- Sandra Flucke

Links

The point is, she wants someone to pay for her loose sexual lifestyle. Now if you want to argue that the Office of Public Interest and Community Service receives nothing from the government, go ahead and try. There's nothing private about the OPICS. They are in just about every major school in America. Are you trying to say that they have nothing to do with the Department of Education, or any other federal program? Do you know exactly where they get their funds from? I've been looking all over the place and cannot find it. Every school that has it sounds just like ACORN when they describe their mission statement. This appears like a backdoor way to train and fund community organizers.

Again, quote where the government pays for her health insurance.

You can't; you won't.

- Sandra Flucke

Links

What always makes me giggle is this; whenever Sandra Fluke's name comes up, it's a loss for the GOP with everyone except the hard right of their base which is expendable. Seriously, the "slut" comment that started it and the repeated shots at the foot with the "whore" and "Fluce" comments, etc... simply remind everyone of the GOP's unimaginable disdain for female of the species from everything from sex crimes to equal pay to reproductive rights etc... The entire ordeal is a total loss for them and there is no upside since the hard right is driving a wedge into their party like never before.

So I put Ms. Fluke's picture in my avatar just to rope these dumb asses into the fight they can't win. Hopefully there are some moderate-right leaning independents on this board who look at the "whore"and "slut" comments and do what most people do; tune them out.

I've long held that fiscally, there is no difference between the major parties. Both are out to lunch and I think the American people agree with me on that. Next year, we'll return over 80% of the Congress to their seats and these are the guys who ran up $17T in debt. And the President signs the bills too...he doesn't get off that easy. Men and women of both parties are responsible yet the electorate do nothing to stop them...in fact it's highly likely that one of them will get a promotion in 2016 to President.

So the social causes are what I focus on. Clearly the GOP has almost a tribal hatred of women who think for themselves. I can't explain it. But it's fun to watch the rationalization. Mudwhistle has never connected the dots to support his statement. I guess he's opposed to students on what amounts to scholarships getting insurance? If that's the case, I've paid for hundreds of surgeries for student athletes at ASU; one of which costs likely thousands more than contraceptives would have cost. Again, if you're male, a student and need medicine; you're applauded. If you're female, a student and need medication; you're a slut.

Only in your mind.

You parse words and cherry pick the facts and actually think you're winning the argument when you aren't.

Nothing changes the fact that Sandra Flucke wants somebody else to pay for her contraceptives.

Last edited:
Was that before or after rehab?

Irrelevant to the topic.

She was barefooted, not likely to mar the furniture and was likely asked to pose for the picture. Plus, I doubt that table has anywhere near the historical value of the Resolute Desk and it has nothing to do with our current Asshole in Chief putting the sole of his shoe on the edge of a national treasure. Notice too that he was leaning into it, putting more psi on the desk than would anyone's propped up feet while sitting in a chair...and I suspect he drug his foot off when he was done trying to display his non-existent ball sack.

You people are unbelievable.

This is a new low even for the Right...

Only in your mind.

You parse words and cherry pick the facts and actually think you're winning the argument when you aren't.

I won the moment you brought her up....you're just too ignorant to get it. But please, lets' go on for another 20 pages about you calling someone you've never met, never will meet or never will meet anyone whose met her a "whore".

Again, quote where the government pays for her health insurance.

You can't; you won't.

If I prove it, will you STFU?

Only in your mind.

I won the moment you brought her up....you're just too ignorant to get it. But please, lets' go on for another 20 pages about you calling someone you've never met, never will meet or never will meet anyone whose met her a "whore".

Especially when they fit the definition.

Last edited:
Only in your mind.

Especially when they fit the definition.

Except in Ms. Fluke's case, no such fit can be made, as you have demonstrated time and time again.

Tsk tsk...you missed.

Real men put their feet on the furniture

Its a guy thing

Forum List

Back