Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

I won the moment you brought her up....you're just too ignorant to get it. But please, lets' go on for another 20 pages about you calling someone you've never met, never will meet or never will meet anyone whose met her a "whore".

Especially when they fit the definition.

Except in Ms. Fluke's case, no such fit can be made, as you have demonstrated time and time again.

Tsk tsk...you missed.

Sorry, but all you have is opinion while I have Websters Dictionary.

Should Betty Ford be lynched for this?

betty-ford-631.jpg

The proverbial smoking gun as to the right's faux outrage.

Jump to it guys...defend her.

She's not wearing shoes and scuffing up the finish...plus she was being playful, not an arrogant ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me...

But don't you think a guy whining about another guy putting his feet on the furniture is........what's the word?

Effeminate?

332-206 has made him into the little girl bitch that he is today.

tumblr_m78nd1mD6L1rb5dcbo1_500.gif

What the hell is wrong with you? I was watching the TV this morning and it showed this documentary about women in the locker room during the 70's. One of the reporters read a piece of hate mail you probably sent her; it sounds just like the uninformed, unintelligent, and unsophisticated stances you and so many like you still have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4FhS9DJppc]Nine for IX: Let Them Wear Towels -Hate Mail - YouTube[/ame]​

Should Betty Ford be lynched for this?

betty-ford-631.jpg

The proverbial smoking gun as to the right's faux outrage.

Jump to it guys...defend her.

She's not wearing shoes and scuffing up the finish...plus she was being playful, not an arrogant ass.

Well, answer the question...if Obama had been barefoot when the picture was posted, you would have been just fine with him putting his bare feet on the desk?

Forum List

Back