Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

Obama corrected the GOP mistake of the Iraq War.

By turning Iraq over to the Iranians.

BTW, Obama has made enough of his own to be correcting someone elses' mistakes.

The way he screwed the pooch in Egypt and Libya, with Russia, and now with Syria, I don't see what you'all think is so great about his foreign policy.

Meanwhile, back to the subject of this thread.

If you can find a photo of Bush standing on the Resolution desk you pricks ain't got a leg to stand on. Pun intended. I can see propping your feet on it, but not standing on it. Propping your feet on it is bad enough. Sorry if it bothers you every time someone points out what Obama is doing. I personally am fed up with him.

Last edited:
Obama needs to learn that the rules that applied to previous presidents do not apply to him. Its not that he is black or anything .......I think it has something to do with him being from Hawaii

Frankly, we taxpayers are paying for this stuff, including the furniture, so nobody should be allowed to put their feet on the desk. That's OUR desk.

Indeed!-----indeed we are paying for this stuff - Bush's idea of doing the peoples work.

BushDesk1-761771.jpg

vs.

Obama actually doing the peoples work.

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Is wasting your employers time considered stealing?
He was giving a speech. He cleared his desk first.
Here he is at work. Notice his feet aren't on the furniture.

ece03l9g.jpg

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum
There are thousands of liberals who would gladly volunteer to be The One's footstool.

Some of them post here.

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Obama will undo that correction with Syria. Checkmate, troll.

sure he did...He went on with the war just like the gop did...

I hear he is going to stop the seas rising and heal the planet too...

obamashoes.jpg

Leader of the worlds only super power can't afford new shoes.......what an embarrassment. .. :lol:
Obviously a picture from before he became president, his hair is not grey. But never let the facts get in the way of a hateful rant.

Well, fuck!! Damn the man for stretching his hamstrings. The nerve!!

Also, re: the shoes that are all worn out. He couldn't afford new ones. That pic is from back in the day.

"Senator Obama was doing press interviews by telephone in a holding room between events. Sometime later as he was getting ready to begin his event, he asked me if I was photographing his shoes. When I said yes, he told me that he had already had them resoled once since he entered the race a year earlier. Providence, R.I., 3/1/2008."

So he doesn't just go out and buy new ones - he gets them re-soled. What kind of a shitty rich man is he!?

Callie Shell - Obama - Digital Journalist

This whole desk thing is like the Marine holding the umbrella for Obama.. sigh, such minutial detail, can we move on to something more important now?

Ah but remember, you said you wanted a pic of bush doing it. I provided it, and still nothing from you saying you were wrong.

Just because every other president put his feet on the desk does not mean Obama is allowed to do it

Does the man have no respect?
You got that Right! Only WHITE presidents are allowed to put their feet on the desk!

desk3.jpg

Eventually.........it always becomes about race with the left.

It's really all they have after all.

This whole desk thing is like the Marine holding the umbrella for Obama.. sigh, such minutial detail, can we move on to something more important now?

Well well well......I just bet you want to move on now, now that you've got pics in your face.

to be fair, the pictures are not THE SAME.

sitting on a chair and resting ankles on the table is not stepping on the table.

Although if one considers that all those pictures are staged - then the one with Biden almost cracking laughing is the most obvious fake.
I won't bother - they probably put some support under the shoe sole :D

Forum List

Back