Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

This whole desk thing is like the Marine holding the umbrella for Obama.. sigh, such minutial detail, can we move on to something more important now?

Well well well......I just bet you want to move on now, now that you've got pics in your face.

Still waiting on those pics of other presidents standing on the desk the way Obama shamelessly did.

Just because every other president put his feet on the desk does not mean Obama is allowed to do it

Does the man have no respect?
You got that Right! Only WHITE presidents are allowed to put their feet on the desk!

desk3.jpg

Eventually.........it always becomes about race with the left.

It's really all they have after all.

Where were you when Katzdogz said this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7775234-post16.html

first.

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Imagine visiting the White House and just picking something up off a table to look at it.:eusa_hand: Obviously, the President is more important than anyone else. Why should he even care if some old desk becomes kindling for a White House barbecue? Ikea has some better new furniture then that old junk they have cluttering up the White House. Come to think of it, the White House is really old. They should tear it down and build something nicer and more fitting our hip President. PS> Maybe some gangsta graffiti painted on the side of the desk would spice it up. No, better to sell all that "historic crap" to people who care, and use the money to shelter the homeless...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
This whole desk thing is like the Marine holding the umbrella for Obama.. sigh, such minutial detail, can we move on to something more important now?

Ah but remember, you said you wanted a pic of bush doing it. I provided it, and still nothing from you saying you were wrong.

No, that would require some form of honor.

I disagree. [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] prove me right. Say you were wrong. Go ahead, you can do it. :cool:

Ah but remember, you said you wanted a pic of bush doing it. I provided it, and still nothing from you saying you were wrong.

I disagree. [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] prove me right. Say you were wrong. Go ahead, you can do it. :cool:

can you admit you were the first to inject race into the thread?

Really. Link please. Should be simple enough. [MENTION=25837]squeeze berry[/MENTION] serious request and once you figure out you are talking about the wrong person, will you come back and apologize?

Really. Link please. Should be simple enough. [MENTION=25837]squeeze berry[/MENTION] serious request and once you figure out you are talking about the wrong person, will you come back and apologize?

you are correct, but it was an honest mistake. You and velveeta are very similar :lol:

Holy shit, 7 pages on this nonsense. Didn't you guys embarrass yourself enough with this same bs months back? And umbrella-gate? And any number of moments where you had a faux-outrage circle jerk all over each other's faces? Give it up while you all only look like half an idiot.

Too little too late, Tampon. You were one of the first wingnuts to chime in about Obama being 'disrespectful'.

Last edited:
Here he is at work. Notice his feet aren't on the furniture.

ece03l9g.jpg

Not in that pic, but they are in this one:

images

Still haven't seen any pics of other presidents standing on the desk. Plenty of them resting their feet on it, but none has been so disrespectful as to literally put the sole of their foot on top of the desk putting their weight down on it like Obama in effect, standing on it. Keep searching away suck-asses. You'll never find it.

The whole point of this is to illustrate the manner in which Obama treats our property. We all know what happened when he removed his foot. He scratched the Hell out of it. The guy lives in a castle but acts like it's a rundown shack.

An historic antique desk treated with such obvious disdain points out how little consideration he has for the White House or the office he holds. It is predictable that not one person on the left thinks it is disrespectful. All they do is attempt to repeat the same old worn out excuse that "Everyone Else Did It", even though they didn't. The point of all of this is to show that no matter what Obama does, you assholes never think he does anything wrong. Over the years Obama has destroyed this country's reputation, and has conducted himself as if he hates this country or could care less what anyone thinks. This is just one more example among many. The way he's embroiled in the middle of one crisis after another yet still finds time to golf. The way he spends like it's Monopoly money. By the time he leaves office they'll have to send all of the furniture out to be refinished. Kind of shows the lack of upbringing he experienced as a child.

Last edited:
Here he is at work. Notice his feet aren't on the furniture.

ece03l9g.jpg

images

Still haven't seen any pics of other presidents standing on the desk. Plenty of them resting their feet on it, but none has been so disrespectful as to literally put the sole of their foot on top of the desk like Obama in effect, standing on it. Keep searching away suck-asses. You'll never find it.

The whole point of this is to illustrate the manner in which Obama treats the our property. We all know what happened when he removed his foot. He scratched the Hell out of it.

An historic antique desk treated with such obvious disdain points out how little consideration he has for the White House or the office he holds. It is predictable that not one person on the left thinks it is disrespectful. All they do is attempt to repeat the same old worn out excuse that "Everyone Else Did It", even though they didn't. The point of all of this is to show that no matter what Obama does, you assholes never think he does anything wrong.

So in order to win you needed to nit pick about soles and standing...

You are truly pathetic

images

Still haven't seen any pics of other presidents standing on the desk. Plenty of them resting their feet on it, but none has been so disrespectful as to literally put the sole of their foot on top of the desk like Obama in effect, standing on it. Keep searching away suck-asses. You'll never find it.

The whole point of this is to illustrate the manner in which Obama treats the our property. We all know what happened when he removed his foot. He scratched the Hell out of it.

An historic antique desk treated with such obvious disdain points out how little consideration he has for the White House or the office he holds. It is predictable that not one person on the left thinks it is disrespectful. All they do is attempt to repeat the same old worn out excuse that "Everyone Else Did It", even though they didn't. The point of all of this is to show that no matter what Obama does, you assholes never think he does anything wrong.

You are truly pathetic

I know you are.

The details do matter dipshit. No matter how minor they appear.

images

You are truly pathetic
I guess it depends what "is" is

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

Sir, please stop backpedaling. You said pics or gtfo. I supplied the pic YOU asked for. Are you not honest enough to just say, oops. I was wrong? Oh and as far as Obama and Bush being the same. not even close. There was no 9/11 on Obama's watch and here is a huge difference, he killed the person who was responsible for 9/11. bush attacked the wrong frucking country because of it.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

This is why the race card gets played. Both Presidents are putting their feet on a desk...yet somehow you're only outraged about the black guy. There is no policy debate here; no ideological debate; nothing other than two Presidents with their feet on the desk.

Why do you dislike what Obama did but don't seem to mind what Bush did?

There is no other difference other than race.

Sorry, you sound--repeat SOUND--like a racist when you take up such causes. Yeah, go ahead and diminish the word and all of that..it's not as if you haven't done it before.

It's just pathetic on your part loser.

Forum List

Back