Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Putting your feet on furniture is well known to be something to be frowned upon. However the manner in which one does it makes all the difference in the world.

Too bad you suckasses refuse to acknowledge this.

Every opportunity you get to show that you aren't a bunch of hacks you pass up because you have to defend everything he does or it somehow proves that we were right about him all along.

You didn't care when one President did it; you only care when "THIS" president does it. Bush golfed during the Iraq war. Remember that? Where was your boiling outrage then? No where to be found, I'm sure.

Somehow your filter for what makes you mad only works part of the time.

So now it's a nuanced thing; putting your feet on the desk. How you seek to justify your bigotry is truly hilarious.

You're lying.

Bush decided early on during the war never to play golf for fear of what critics would say.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g]George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube[/ame]

Care to comment?

THAT RAT BASTARD. Why is his hand pointing like a pistol? Is he ordering a drone strike on someone?

he isnt pointing a finger pistol

he is ordering the size of the

next bag of weed he was getting

about one finger deep of the good stuff

--LOL

Everyone has seen pics of Obama with his feet propped up on the desks before. This one is different. I'm not the only one to show indignation for this pic:

POLITICS
Internet To Obama: Get Your Foot Off The Oval Office Desk
Share this with a friend
Follow us and never miss a story!

By Evan Bleier, Mon, September 02, 2013
A photo of President Obama with his foot on the desk in the Oval Office is causing some controversy. The photo was posted on the front page of the Drudge Report on Sunday and it got a lot of people who were logged on to the Internet very upset, The Blaze reported. *

Unsurprisingly, Twitter erupted with outrage:

Lou Dobbs (@loudobbsnews) shared his thoughts on the picture. “Check out Drudge Report pic of the President with his foot on the desk. The White House released it mistakenly thinking it's a cool image.”

Another user, Conservative Woman (@DivineMoments) expressed similar sentiments.

“Look at http://DrudgeReport.com* headline photo.. Obama is on the phone with his foot dug into the Oval Office desk.. Disgraceful!”

She wasn’t the only one.

“#Obama has NO respect for the Presidency.* Pic of him with his coat off & foot on his desk; IN THE OVAL OFFICE! What a jerk! #tcot #p2 #gop,” @ConserveCast tweeted.

Commenters spiritedly debated the video on Twitchy. One commenter defended Drudge’s right to post the photo and also referenced previous White House photos that have shown other presidents “disrespecting” the desk in the Oval Office.

“What does Drudge have to do with this? He is running the photo that many wires are running. Has he personally come out and said anything, or you just want to bring Drudge and Bush up. Why don't you email or Tweet Drudge to ask him how he feels about it, or perhaps not, since you obviously know what he is thinking.

It was wrong with Bush did it, and it's wrong with Obama does it. Two wrongs don't equal a right, and the old excuse, "but Bush did it, too!" doesn't work anymore and looks silly.”

Sources: The Blaze, Twitchy

Opposing Views | Issues, Experts, Answers

Yeah but you're only outraged when Obama does it. Why is that? This isn't ideological or policy driven...it's like crossing the street.

I'm sure it's just a matter of black and white.

You're a piece of shit.

=Asclepias;7778675]Wow this merits 10 pages of BS? The POTUS is assuming a position of authority. Complaining about it is the equivalent of a freudian slip. I'm pretty sure most if not all of the presidents probably had sex on it.

what a disgusting thing to say, there was only one who had INTERCOURSE on it and we all know who that was, i will not mention names but does "Bubba" or WJC come to mind ?

another thing what does "having sex" mean ? why the hell can't people AND the media use the proper terminology ? there are better words to use in defining "FUCKING" :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up:

here are a few:
coitus, copulation, interpersonal communication, coupling, intercourse, lovemaking, mating, sex act, sexual relations, getting it on, making love

getting it on, <-----------<<<< i like that one :up:

Last edited:
Everyone has seen pics of Obama with his feet propped up on the desks before. This one is different. I'm not the only one to show indignation for this pic:

POLITICS
Internet To Obama: Get Your Foot Off The Oval Office Desk
Share this with a friend
Follow us and never miss a story!

By Evan Bleier, Mon, September 02, 2013
A photo of President Obama with his foot on the desk in the Oval Office is causing some controversy. The photo was posted on the front page of the Drudge Report on Sunday and it got a lot of people who were logged on to the Internet very upset, The Blaze reported. *

Unsurprisingly, Twitter erupted with outrage:

Lou Dobbs (@loudobbsnews) shared his thoughts on the picture. “Check out Drudge Report pic of the President with his foot on the desk. The White House released it mistakenly thinking it's a cool image.”

Another user, Conservative Woman (@DivineMoments) expressed similar sentiments.

“Look at http://DrudgeReport.com* headline photo.. Obama is on the phone with his foot dug into the Oval Office desk.. Disgraceful!”

She wasn’t the only one.

“#Obama has NO respect for the Presidency.* Pic of him with his coat off & foot on his desk; IN THE OVAL OFFICE! What a jerk! #tcot #p2 #gop,” @ConserveCast tweeted.

Commenters spiritedly debated the video on Twitchy. One commenter defended Drudge’s right to post the photo and also referenced previous White House photos that have shown other presidents “disrespecting” the desk in the Oval Office.

“What does Drudge have to do with this? He is running the photo that many wires are running. Has he personally come out and said anything, or you just want to bring Drudge and Bush up. Why don't you email or Tweet Drudge to ask him how he feels about it, or perhaps not, since you obviously know what he is thinking.

It was wrong with Bush did it, and it's wrong with Obama does it. Two wrongs don't equal a right, and the old excuse, "but Bush did it, too!" doesn't work anymore and looks silly.”

Sources: The Blaze, Twitchy

Opposing Views | Issues, Experts, Answers

Yeah but you're only outraged when Obama does it. Why is that? This isn't ideological or policy driven...it's like crossing the street.

I'm sure it's just a matter of black and white.

You're a piece of shit.

And you're a ball sniffer.

You didn't read my post. I said I had seen pics of Obama with his feet propped up on that desk (and didn't mind then). Sadly that one got by you.

Candycorn, you should have been an Astronaut because all you do here is take up space.

You didn't care when one President did it; you only care when "THIS" president does it. Bush golfed during the Iraq war. Remember that? Where was your boiling outrage then? No where to be found, I'm sure.

So now it's a nuanced thing; putting your feet on the desk. How you seek to justify your bigotry is truly hilarious.

You're lying.

Bush decided early on during the war never to play golf for fear of what critics would say.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g]George Bush "Now, Watch This Drive" - YouTube[/ame]

Care to comment?

At least Bush gave up golf.

Obama doesn't give up shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
=Asclepias;7778675]Wow this merits 10 pages of BS? The POTUS is assuming a position of authority. Complaining about it is the equivalent of a freudian slip. I'm pretty sure most if not all of the presidents probably had sex on it.

what a disgusting thing to say, there was only one who had INTERCOURSE on it and we all know who that was, i will not mention names but does "Bubba" or WJC come to mind ?

another thing what does "having sex" mean ? why the hell can't people AND the media use the proper terminology ? there are better words to use in defining "FUCKING" :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up: :lmao: :up:

here are a few:
coitus, copulation, interpersonal communication, coupling, intercourse, lovemaking, mating, sex act, sexual relations, getting it on, making love

Sex on a table is not disgusting. Are you a prude or do you just dislike the opposite sex?

I know you are.

The details do matter dipshit. No matter how minor they appear.

You are child...what a worthless pile of shit you are.

What tremendous suckup you are.

You and others like you will eat a mile of this guy's fecal matter just so you can keep him in office.

No I think this shit is for low rent type people.
I am more interested in important issues like ndaa and nsa wiretaps.
You are worthless.

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Okay, this has got to be the funniest of the non-issues from the idiots on the right.

And, this one can't even spell "f-u-r-n-i-t-u-r-e."

Here's the link to a few thousand more photos of various US presidents putting their feet up on that desk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=HP0lUq6-A42RigeP0IDoCg

EDITED TO ADD ... oops, its only a few hundred.

here are a few:

Sex on a table is not disgusting. Are you a prude or do you just dislike the opposite sex?

If ya wanna see rw heads explode, just mention that our current president and his beautiful wife have probably done "it" in the Lincoln bedroom, as well as just about any other place in the WH that they wanted to.

LOL

NO, it not okay for the GOP's ****** president to put his feet on the desk like all those krackah's of years past.

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

Whats up with the finger gun. Kids have been expelled from school for that. Can we get him expelled from the white house please

Whats up with the finger gun. Kids have been expelled from school for that. Can we get him expelled from the white house please

you can be just a shallow and pedantic as some idiots in public, sure.

If ya wanna see rw heads explode, just mention that our current president and his beautiful wife have probably done "it" in the Lincoln bedroom, as well as just about any other place in the WH that they wanted to.

LOL

Well, it is pretty disgusting for you to talk about that.

But little surprises me from you guys. Y'all have some strange obsessions.

Putting his feet up upon hearing about the needless deaths of yet more US troops in his Iraq Debacle.

Ironically, we weren't talking about Bush. So why is it you immediately shift to Bush when Obama is the one in question? I know it's unbearable for you to hear and see, but Obama is just as bad as Bush, and he's showing why. Obama is almost an exact mirror image of Bush, right down to the very mannerisms of his.

Must suck for you, doesn't it?

Sir, please stop backpedaling. You said pics or gtfo. I supplied the pic YOU asked for. Are you not honest enough to just say, oops. I was wrong? Oh and as far as Obama and Bush being the same. not even close. There was no 9/11 on Obama's watch and here is a huge difference, he killed the person who was responsible for 9/11. bush attacked the wrong frucking country because of it.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Actually I never backpedaled. It seems as if you want to target every president for doing the exact same thing your president is doing right now. People get mad if Obama puts his feet on the Resolute Desk, but you utter the classic line "oh well Bush did it!" frankly I don't give a damn who did it, nobody should be treating such a piece of history the way they do. Backpedaling my friend, is when you go off on a tangent about the Iraq war and 9/11 when neither of those things were ever mentioned in the OP, but oh, the fact that "Bush did it!" needs to be known far and wide. Fact is you are not on my level or in my league when it comes to debate prowess, Zona.

I won't be drawn into you minutial argument, just for the sake of relevancy. If you see that as "backpedaling" then so be it.

Putting your feet on furniture is well known to be something to be frowned upon. However the manner in which one does it makes all the difference in the world.

Too bad you suckasses refuse to acknowledge this.

Every opportunity you get to show that you aren't a bunch of hacks you pass up because you have to defend everything he does or it somehow proves that we were right about him all along.

You're lying.

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf: Video Proof

Forum List

Back