Obama; Get Your God Damned Feet Off Of The Furnature!!!!!

Obama corrected the GOP mistake of the Iraq War.

Yeah, I was particularly impressed with his work in Libya, as was Ambassador Stephens...

images

Well, fuck!! Damn the man for stretching his hamstrings. The nerve!!

Also, re: the shoes that are all worn out. He couldn't afford new ones. That pic is from back in the day.

Yeah, kids who go to Harvard, Occidental, and Columbia are poverty stricken...

The elite all go to "Barb's School of Cosmetology" to be groomed to rule the peasants..

You leftists have it all figured out.

Well, fuck!! Damn the man for stretching his hamstrings. The nerve!!

Also, re: the shoes that are all worn out. He couldn't afford new ones. That pic is from back in the day.

Yeah, kids who go to Harvard, Occidental, and Columbia are poverty stricken...

The elite all go to "Barb's School of Cosmetology" to be groomed to rule the peasants..

You leftists have it all figured out.

Scholarships, or no? Definitely student loans, they didn't finish paying those off until the book deals, I think.

Sorry, I am absolutely not seeing 'half-Arab.' I'm seeing full Kenyan.

Obama was born in Rachuonyo District[3] on the shores of Lake Victoria just outside Kendu Bay, Kenya Colony, at the time a colony of the British Empire. He was raised in the village of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Nyanza Province.[14] His family are members of the Luo ethnic group. His father was Onyango (later Hussein) Obama (c. 1895-1979), and his mother, Habiba Akumu Nyanjango of Karabondi, Kenya, was his second wife. After Akumu separated from her husband Hussein and left the family in 1945, the boy Barack Obama was raised by his father Hussein's third wife, Sarah Ogwel of Kogelo.[5][15]

Barack Obama, Sr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Okay, this has got to be the funniest of the non-issues from the idiots on the right.

And, this one can't even spell "f-u-r-n-i-t-u-r-e."

Here's the link to a few thousand more photos of various US presidents putting their feet up on that desk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=HP0lUq6-A42RigeP0IDoCg

EDITED TO ADD ... oops, its only a few hundred.

All photoshopped...except for the ones with Obama of course.

Can't wait for 2014 and we can discuss politics again.

This pic was on Drudge today. Notice Obama putting his foot on the Resolution desk in the Oval Office.

What a despicable lack of respect for an antique piece of furniture that has been in that office for longer than anyone alive.

Where did this asshole get his manners from?

He's going to scratch the shit out of that desk when he removes his foot. He can't help it. It's clear this guy has absolutely zero respect for the office he holds and for property in the "People's House".

photo_1378001325911-14-HD.jpg

Resolute Desk - White House Museum

Okay, this has got to be the funniest of the non-issues from the idiots on the right.

And, this one can't even spell "f-u-r-n-i-t-u-r-e."

Here's the link to a few thousand more photos of various US presidents putting their feet up on that desk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pre...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=HP0lUq6-A42RigeP0IDoCg

EDITED TO ADD ... oops, its only a few hundred.

All photoshopped...except for the ones with Obama of course.

Can't wait for 2014 and we can discuss politics again.

Oh I can't wait either. Obama will pay for his actions in Syria, so too will Democrats in both houses after the mid terms. Nobody in America wants this war, yet Obama is forging ahead despite this. Oh yes, I can't wait to discuss politics with you either. Obama will serve out the rest of his term under the thumb of both a Republican House and Senate.

You have no idea how badly this will rebound on the President. I have the pleasure of sitting back and watching.

Forum List

Back