OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
" President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal
Getty Images
Obama-Distinguished-Public-Service-Medal-Getty.jpg

by WARNER TODD HUSTON 5 Jan 2017

On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.
Secretary Carter awarded his boss with the medal on January 4 during the Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for the President held at Conmy Hall, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia.

Carter insisted that the medal was a token of appreciation for Obama’s service as commander in chief, the Associated Press reported."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brei...e-medal/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

What a sychopantic asshat... Lol

Anyone proud of voting for this clown after reading this is a lost cause...you're just dumb.

No one else would give it to him so he had to give it to himself ROFLM white trump supporting ass off....America do not ever vote for a community disorganizer ever again.

Getty Images

On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.
Secretary Carter awarded his boss with the medal on January 4 during the Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for the President held at Conmy Hall, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia.

Carter insisted that the medal was a token of appreciation for Obama’s service as commander in chief, the Associated Press reported."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.brei...e-medal/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Anyone proud of voting for this clown after reading this is a lost cause...you're just dumb.

Look at his face, as if he is saying, "yup, I deserve this." That is some pretty funny stuff! :)

Maybe carter felt bad that the previous 3 guys in his job openly criticized obama after leaving and thought a participation trophy might perk the little feller up....

How did he give himself a medal, exactly?
He had his underling give it to him.
why do you think that?
Because he is about to watch his political accomplishments flushed down the drain and he's a sad, sore loser of a narcissistic clown.
fair enough lol.
Im not so sure he has anything to do with it though. And its not like it hasnt been done before. Bush got one by his sec in 09..

Aww, well that's disappointing! The funniest thing I've heard all day! I should know better than to believe Breitbart. Why do you guys use them as a source? They are always stretching the truth. :dunno:

Obozo is going to be a good president one way or the other. He will sign an executive order sayin so if he has to.

Getty Images

I posted this last night and the libs really came unglued. They couldn't call me enough names.
Notice the first 3 rows of the ceremony are empty.

Forum List

Back