🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Gives Illegals Massive Health-Care Plan

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
The level of health-care services provided to illegal aliens is about to get a huge boost from the Obama administration, which is hiring contractors to provide the equivalent of 5.5 million additional labor hours of treatment to detainees.

Obama gives illegals massive health-care plan

And what about free care for Americans?! The richest 1% of the world has 99% of the wealth - and the US 1% has 50% of US wealth - so we live in a world that can afford to give everyone whatever health care they need - the cost is inconsequential. We need to stop arguing about Democrats vs. Republicans - they are just the servants of the rich. That's America's main problem.

oh well. Obama is the King and all of you taxpayers need to just shut up about what he does.

all Heil Obama

I know several people just in our area that have no healthcare. They make too much money. Too much means about $50,000. They have a house payment, car payments, charge card payment (1), 3 kids still in school, and they can't afford to pay for their insurance & still buy food & clothing. Because of their income they get NO subsidy. It's like Obama thinks $50,000 is a huge amount to earn! The cheapest premium they found would cost them about $600/month. They used to have insurance that cost them about $200/month. So now he wants to give insurance to Illegals? What a POS.

I know several people just in our area that have no healthcare. They make too much money. Too much means about $50,000. They have a house payment, car payments, charge card payment (1), 3 kids still in school, and they can't afford to pay for their insurance & still buy food & clothing. Because of their income they get NO subsidy. It's like Obama thinks $50,000 is a huge amount to earn! The cheapest premium they found would cost them about $600/month. They used to have insurance that cost them about $200/month. So now he wants to give insurance to Illegals? What a POS.

omg, THEY CHOSE their lifestyle. they aren't OWED a subsidy. NOBODY is.

I believe her point is, before Obamacare they could afford health insurance. Now, due to the tripling of the premium, they can't.

I believe her point is, before Obamacare they could afford health insurance. Now, due to the tripling of the premium, they can't.

Yup the only people who will think the ACA is great are the people the rest of us will be forced to subsidize.

Everyone else will be paying high deductables and have to pay for their own HC and all the freeloaders and illegals out there.

The ACA is a POS and I hope the Dems are proud of themselves for hanging this POS around the necks of the American Taxpayer.

Yes I re-read it and I think you are right. Caroljo please accept my apologizes. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :eusa_angel:

Yeah..but it's fucked up that they use to able to afford insurance,but obamacare has priced it out of their reach now.
Obama more or less moved the bar on em.

Yeah..but it's fucked up that they use to able to afford insurance,but obamacare has priced it out of their reach now.
Obama more or less moved the bar on em.

It sure is...they don't know what to do because there is no way they can pay $600 a month! It's not like they got the insurance and THEN purchased their home, car, etc. If my husband & I had lost our insurance (we work at the same place) there is no way we could afford it either. I checked into it in case we lost ours and to get an insurance that was comparable to what we have now (and still NOT near as good!) we would be paying over $800 a month! We would be without insurance too.

Yes I re-read it and I think you are right. Caroljo please accept my apologizes. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :eusa_angel:

No problem :) .... I've done the same thing before!

The level of health-care services provided to illegal aliens is about to get a huge boost from the Obama administration, which is hiring contractors to provide the equivalent of 5.5 million additional labor hours of treatment to detainees.

Obama gives illegals massive health-care plan

And what about free care for Americans?! The richest 1% of the world has 99% of the wealth - and the US 1% has 50% of US wealth - so we live in a world that can afford to give everyone whatever health care they need - the cost is inconsequential. We need to stop arguing about Democrats vs. Republicans - they are just the servants of the rich. That's America's main problem.
Reading the article, and how many detainees I can see the need for increased medical staffing.

It's the second half of the article, about gender/sex self identification, that's much more disturbing

Forum List

Back